Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Memento posted:

Popehat is a really solid follow in these loving stupid times.

They're good at dunking on dumbasses but they have some kinda bad takes themselves, so it's a bit of a mixed bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Saagonsa posted:

They're good at dunking on dumbasses but they have some kinda bad takes themselves, so it's a bit of a mixed bag.

Really? I absolutely do not disbelieve you, guess I just haven't seen any I'd consider bad.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

zoux posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/warroom/status/1085247500066480129

These people are children

Reaching into toilet water to get the razor back out because it didn't flush to own the libs

'Yeah take that gillette you loving SJW scum...Ok I better get that out I need to shave for work.'

Oh fantastic idea. A popular phone manufacturer should make an ad like this and then watch as a bunch of manchild MRAs destroy their internet access!

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Memento posted:

Really? I absolutely do not disbelieve you, guess I just haven't seen any I'd consider bad.

He's got some libertarian tendencies, which is why he let that shitbag Clarkhat hang around so long without kicking him to the curb.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TheMostFrench posted:

'Yeah take that gillette you loving SJW scum...Ok I better get that out I need to shave for work.'

Oh fantastic idea. A popular phone manufacturer should make an ad like this and then watch as a bunch of manchild MRAs destroy their internet access!

A popular air conditioning company saying some something tepidly progressive would wipe out a huge chunk of people in Arizona.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RareAcumen posted:

A popular air conditioning company saying some something tepidly progressive would wipe out a huge chunk of people in Arizona.

That would own but they gotta wait till like July or August though

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

As someone unlucky enough to have been born in Arizona, please for the love of god kill every white person over 30 still living there.

Dave Grool posted:

That would own but they gotta wait till like July or August though

high of 64 degrees today, if we get heaters hopefully all the olds will freeze

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

T-man posted:

As someone unlucky enough to have been born in Arizona, please for the love of god kill every white person over 30 still living there.

:mad:

How about 40?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Dave Grool posted:

:mad:

How about 40?

no

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1085344351780261888

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

T-man posted:

high of 64 degrees today, if we get heaters hopefully all the olds will freeze

Honestly, you could probably raise that to 65 and it'd still accomplish so much.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

T-man posted:

T-man, I say this with love: get a new gimmick. White noise "kill all white men" non-posts represent a dead horse so thoroughly beaten with you it has rendered into a festering paste, shaped into patties, placed on stale buns, and fed to a college football team at the White House.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Screaming Idiot posted:

T-man, I say this with love: get a new gimmick. White noise "kill all white men" non-posts represent a dead horse so thoroughly beaten with you it has rendered into a festering paste, shaped into patties, placed on stale buns, and fed to a college football team at the White House.

Screaming Idiot, I say this with love: faaaaaaaart

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Screaming Idiot posted:

how's it going, sheriff

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

wouldnt this include FL too.

Snowbird retirment states are blights.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Giving up $400k/year to own the libs...?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

PhazonLink posted:

wouldnt this include FL too.

Snowbird retirment states are blights.

Somehow, I completely forgot about Florida being another state under the wrath of God's magnifying glass! Thanks for reminding me, yes, Florida will also literally burst into flames like California and then the rest of the country will have to deal with all of the berserk boiling alligators trying to escape the ocean trying to cook them.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Memento posted:

him, sam harris, and dave rubin are going to set up their own patreon where they can skim 10% off the top a bunch of donations from internet poisoned rubes who spend all day watching nonsense on youtube stand up for free speech against corporate oversight and mass media control

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
I tried to take a news hiatus that past few days, that's seriously what the Gillette ad was about? Not bullying people and not sexually harassing women? And people are mad about it?

belt has a new favorite as of 07:05 on Jan 16, 2019

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

luxury handset posted:

him, sam harris, and dave rubin are going to set up their own patreon where they can skim 10% off the top a bunch of donations from internet poisoned rubes who spend all day watching nonsense on youtube stand up for free speech against corporate oversight and mass media control

lol it's just televangelism for the modern era

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Memento posted:

Supposedly he had been getting warnings for his pro nazi stuff and a ban was lingering anyway if he continued the work he does.

His real income is from travelling the country and doing seminars which apparently earns him millions.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Dave Grool posted:

lol it's just televangelism for the modern era

sam harris, dick dorkins etc. definitely added an evangelical element to new atheism and the bright movement, and skepticism etc, and hilariously manipulated a lot of these rational free thinkers into opening their wallets

turns out a lot of these dudes just needed A Smart Man to tell them how smart they are, and if you buy this book for $59.95 you too can see how much smarter you are than the god botherers

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Screaming Idiot posted:

Something Awful is 🈶 run 🏃 by far-left 👈👈👈 anti-american 🗽 communists, especially 👉T-Man, (who 💁 I suspect is 🈶 a shill for the Chinese 👲👲 government), and 👉 Lottery of Babylon who 💁 need to be tried for treason and be sentenced to the highest possible punishment allowed under the law 👮‍♀️👮‍♀️, and perhaps even change 📈 the law 👮‍♀️👮‍♀️👮‍♀️ so that the punishment isn't a violation of the 8th amendment. I'm thinking 🤔🤔🤔 about teeth 😬😬 being ripped from the skull 💀💀 after they are tried in a court 👩‍⚖️👩‍⚖️👩‍⚖️ of law 👮‍♀️👮‍♀️👮‍♀️, but that's just me.

I want 😋 everyone to know 🤔 that they allow trans people 👫 and other degenerates, but they ban ✋ pro-American 🗽🗽 memers such as gamers because some fatty rumored to be a member of the Industrial 👩‍🏭👩‍🏭👩‍🏭 Workers of the World 🌎 got super triggered. The gamer theme song was "Ain't I Right 👉👉👉" by Marty Robbins, for fucks sake 🍶🍶. Something Awful can't allow that because goons hates America 🇺🇸🇺🇸, the American 🗽🗽 idea 💡, white people 👫, and "normal" healthy 🥗🥗 people 👫👫. That's why 🤔 the promote disgusting degeneration such as transexualism and all sort of deviant lifestyles. 👉Literally A Bird for example attends Burning Man 👦👦 and it's very possible she drank breast milk 🐮 lattes there, or perhaps got a spanking.

When ⏰ civil war comes, the civil war that they will start 🆕, we need to make a beeline to the Something Awful forum mods and make sure they get 🉐🉐🉐 what 😅 they deserve.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

belt posted:

I tried to take a news hiatus that past few days, that's seriously what the Gillette ad was about? Not bullying people and not sexually harassing women? And people are mad about it?

Bullying and sexually harrassing women are inherently masculine traits! Telling us that's bad is misandry! Feminazis!!!!! Why do you hate men, are you some kind of soyboy cuckball?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

chitoryu12 posted:

The tweet was deleted but the Internet never forgets.

https://twitter.com/BurgerKing/status/1085213382192627717

Sorry I'm just catching up.

I think the best part of this, is that even even of you give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he hit D instead of G on his keyboard, he still doesn't know how to spell hamburgers.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I can't believe I'm missing out on twelve times my current take home just because I'm not a huge piece of poo poo that talks like a Markov chain text generator.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

"profound psychological ideas"

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

The way people address him in the comments like he's some kind of cult leader is loving vomit inducing.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I like how many of them involve bitcoin in some way.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Screaming Idiot posted:

You complaining about every single T-man post is a lot more annoying than T-man posts, dude.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Mak0rz posted:

The way people address him in the comments like he's some kind of cult leader is loving vomit inducing.

What's wrong with addressing him as what he is?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

You complaining about every single T-man post is a lot more annoying than T-man posts, dude.

T-man's able to make those posts and not come off as corny or played out because it's their shtick, but it doesn't vibe when other posters do it, just don't have the skill.

Puppy Time posted:

What's wrong with addressing him as what he is?

Think they're more disconcerted by the posters acting like cultists without any self awareness rather than Peterson clearly fostering that behavior.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

JebanyPedal posted:

"profound psychological ideas"

profound psychological ideas like "actually, racism and sexism are good"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

vyelkin posted:

profound psychological ideas like "actually, racism and sexism are good"

Once you've cleaned your room and pondered deeply about the All Meat Circle diet you now no longer have any character faults and are now allowed to blame the Real Problems.

The All Meat Circle diet is the new Halal for practitioners of Profound Psychological Ideas.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
jordan peterson is to being a total rear end in a top hat what carl sagan is to space

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Lemniscate Blue posted:

He's got some libertarian tendencies, which is why he let that shitbag Clarkhat hang around so long without kicking him to the curb.

Yeah there’s some of this but once you know it’s there it’s easy enough to filter that out and he does a pretty good job separating that out from his legal analysis.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

That's, uh, some logo, New Centre Party.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

TinTower posted:

That's, uh, some logo, New Centre Party.

it probably tested real well with the alt-right demographic

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

thatbastardken posted:

it probably tested real well with the alt-right demographic

A collapsed swastika made out of anal beads. Seems pretty apt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

So I went on YouTube to see this new Gilette ad... And the first Auto complete suggestion is "Gilette anti-man".

YouTube is irredeemable trash.