Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
but at least it is not fake news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

cumshitter posted:

lurkers do as i say im cumshitter i have all the cum which means i have all the power

Cum leads to power
Power leads to corruption
Corruption leads to debauchery
Debauchery leads to cumshit all over the place

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

can't be that hard

id imagine you could do it with a copy of pagemaker and 20 bucks at kinkos

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Someone at work said my newborn was getting big and it took all my will power to not say "Big Son-gus"

do it! be a great dad

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Is "Cuck's" a good name for a comedy club? I might be involved with the opening of a comedy club this fall.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

SKULL.GIF posted:

no deal Brexit :getin:

tens of millions of people are going to die from starvation and easily preventable and/or treatable diseases

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

An Apple A Gay posted:

lurkers post ur fav steely d song

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Thanks to Saudi A! posted:

Is "Cuck's" a good name for a comedy club? I might be involved with the opening of a comedy club this fall.

i dunno misspellings of trump are very popular

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
conservatives are terrorists.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

there's been a lot of talk about a second referendum from some conservatives and nigel farage, formerly ukip, was talking it up last night

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

DryGoods posted:

cspam is the place to kick back and have a good time. we're all friends here at cspam and when we're not having a laugh, we're telling each other how much our friendship matters

you can also come to cspam to relax

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

it's a half truth, they're using baron as a blood boy.

TRUMP: The Clonus Horror

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Shageletic posted:

don't they do some shady poo poo with animal shelters? I remember not liking them for a reason.

i remember reading about this too but it seemed like it was a bunch of easily debunked bullshit. there was some stat going around about how peta euthanizes tons of animals every year, but in reality it was because they were homeless animals that were not adoptable for whatever reason (failing health, very old, severe behavioural issues, whatever), leaving euthanasia as the only reasonable/humane option. i appreciate the genuine commitment they have to doing something actually morally good (pushing against systemic abuse of animals)

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i was a great step dad 2day bc i picked up step daughter with a plain mcdouble and she nodded with odb - baby come on

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
https://twitter.com/zombieassbutt/status/1083432681956876289?s=21

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

cuck

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Oh god am I doing it right. I hope dad doesn't hit me again.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

FizFashizzle posted:

glamour profession

:hai:

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

i dunno misspellings of trump are very popular

Come see Tommy Blaze this week at "TPRMU's". Youve heard him on Bob and Tom and he's been on Last Comic Standing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

glamour profession

what could this song possibly be about, the metaphor is just so obscure

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

LMAO

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

DryGoods posted:

cspam is the place to kick back and have a good time. we're all friends here at cspam and when we're not having a laugh, we're telling each other how much our friendship matters

you can also come to cspam to relax

except for schnorkles

gently caress that plane

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Gringostar posted:

lots of journalists read the trump thread since it's usually way ahead of the curve on all of the poo poo going on

yeah the entire nytimes staff shuffles into work and the first thing they do is click on that ? below my avatar

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Barron being groomed for eventual organ harvesting, being told to sit as still as possible so as not to sap his precious life energies through exercise

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/brianarn/status/1085635094616797184?s=21

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I had my first real sex dream
Bought it at the five-and-dime
Played it 'til my fingers bled
Was the summer of sixty-nine

just lmao
summer of 69 lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Al! posted:

what could this song possibly be about, the metaphor is just so obscure

oh ok thank you genius lyrics

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

zuck's cuck and gently caress suck shack

augias
Apr 7, 2009

A sensible cuckle

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

if everyone just started saying "what are you doing here sir you resigned yesterday just look at this newspaper" his hosed up brain might believe it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

punished milkman posted:

i remember reading about this too but it seemed like it was a bunch of easily debunked bullshit. there was some stat going around about how peta euthanizes tons of animals every year, but in reality it was because they were homeless animals that were not adoptable for whatever reason (failing health, very old, severe behavioural issues, whatever), leaving euthanasia as the only reasonable/humane option. i appreciate the genuine commitment they have to doing something actually morally good (pushing against systemic abuse of animals)

lmao peta is against the concept of having animals as pets

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

UFOTacoMan posted:

I had my first real sex dream
Bought it at the five-and-dime
Played it 'til my fingers bled
Was the summer of sixty-nine

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

build the trumperloop

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

lorn Wayne posted:

TIL that fedora meme guy was the actor who played pugsley in the 1998 addams family movie

hahahahaaaaaaa

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm not getting foodstamps in march. lmao

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao

"playing with Barron"?

what

what do you play with a 13 year old that can cause injury

if it was some sort of sports we would have heard about it, they wouldnt miss that photo op

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

DryGoods posted:

there's been a lot of talk about a second referendum from some conservatives and nigel farage, formerly ukip, was talking it up last night

Gotta get that propaganda grift machine running again lol. Also, they're betting that the second referrendum will be the same as the first.

Lasca
May 8, 2007

cumshitter posted:

lurkers do as i say im cumshitter i have all the cum which means i have all the power

well, open and shut case right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Barron being groomed for eventual organ harvesting, being told to sit as still as possible so as not to sap his precious life energies through exercise

now the question as to whether having children from multiple wives increases or decreases his chances of one of his offspring being a match