Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Kashuno posted:

Can’t wait to see chud in chief try to navigate the deadliest day in Syria for US Troops in years. Sure did defeat ISIS there. We be best

"Many people---and I mean people like generals, five star generals!---were saying that ISIS was defeated. That I defeated ISIS. Nobody thought they could come back. Now, it looks like they came back. This is why we need wall more than ever!!! Wake up, angry Dems!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Vilerats mom got trump elected lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

a new study bible! posted:

Vilerats mom got trump elected lol

lmao

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Somebody needs to take this old, barren mare to the glue factory.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

OH NO NOT AGAIN, CSPAM MODS KNEW!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Horrorosaurus posted:

Thanks for the replies, everyone. Private owners here do tend to limit things but not much. We might have better insurance/overall cover in case of disasters I think.

Kids do crazy stuff and are a liability and if you actually need to make sure your place is secured so you don't get sued to hell and back because they fall down the stairs etc it makes perfect sense.

I never gave it a lot of thought before but we actually have it p easy here when it comes to living on rent. They might say no to pets and make sure my credit background isn't a mess but other than that I could be Hitler and no one would care as long as I gave a good impression.

Anyway carry on with the POTUS show, I love watching it unfold!

Edit: I still think it's partly odd, a bit eye for an eye, but hey your house your rules. Plus there's an oceans worth of distance here, I'm surprised to find some things out but it's a learning experience more than anything.

you understand this person isn’t just renting an apartment, right? whoever he rents to will be living with him, sharing the living rooms and kitchen and bathroom.

What country is this that if you were renting out a bedroom everyone would happily take in a family of five and to do otherwise would make the papers for discrimination?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Feminition posted:

https://twitter.com/ericawerner/status/1085627103188578304

mitch mcconnell: man on the run, probably hiding in the bathroom

It's his time of the month (has to pass congressional budget). Hes bleeding from the whatever.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Russia is going to destroy America from the inside using Facebook

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
:lol:

https://twitter.com/BobbyBigWheel/status/1085665954200281088

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

bird with big dick posted:

you understand this person isn’t just renting an apartment, right? whoever he rents to will be living with him, sharing the living rooms and kitchen and bathroom.

What country is this that if you were renting out a bedroom everyone would happily take in a family of five and to do otherwise would make the papers for discrimination?

Next thing you know they'll want WALLS between the rooms or some crazy poo poo

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Just like it's moronic to think national budgets work like household budgets, it's turbo dumb to think renting out a room is in any way similar to immigration.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1085668602139865094

stdhchud.txt

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

"Security concerns" lol.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Feminition posted:

https://twitter.com/ericawerner/status/1085627103188578304

mitch mcconnell: man on the run, probably hiding in the bathroom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrkuSda3Umk

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I dont get that anecdote. what's the joke? that the tsa agent was crying? crying from having to work? that so many aren't working? that they make belts in a child's xxxs?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Why don't we just deport Ann Coulter and solve all our problems?

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Jan 17, 2019

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Fun fact, if you parboil Ann Coulter's head it will tan right on the pike you leave outside your village as a warning to others.

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Megera posted:

I'm from OC and my parents are super Republican and became Trumpists after he won the R-nomination. I find it really hard to sever because, all things considered, they gave me a great childhood. They were great to me and didn't become aggressively chudly until I was an adult, thanks Fox News and talk radio! :smith:

Im in OC as well, Huntington Beach to be exact.

My father is a hard R but socially liberal so he likes to say he is a libertarian (he isnt). He ranted an raved about how terrible trump was during the primaries, laughing at him whenever he heard him on the radio. Once be became the republican candidate he started making excuses for why he would be a good president. Fell right in line. Fox news all day obviously.

My entire life around him during the bush2 years was him always talking about how awful Bill Clinton is because he got a bj. HE STILL BRINGS IT UP TO THIS DAY. Nixon? no biggie. Reagan? Demigod. Clinton? Scum of the Earth.

He's a good guy, raised 2 very liberal children. But holy poo poo, shut the hell up.

Something that gives me a glimmer of hope was xmas eve I was driving us back from a movie and I had NPR on. Trump was talking about the wall making grandiose claims that were verifiably false and my father was snorting and acting uncomfortable.

Most of my quiet little neighborhood is Republican, but they are almost entirely elderly. When i put out my Harley Rouda sign before the election it got removed/stolen twice. But eventually I saw more pop up over time in front of peoples houses. Things are getting better. Just slowly. Let them die off.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/1085350617571311616

heard the same thing in a hipster coffee shop

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

OJ.SImpson posted:

My father is a hard R but socially liberal

lol nope

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Fun fact, if you parboil Ann Coulter's head it will tan right on the pike you leave outside your village as a warning to others.

Like imagine being proud of being the sole reason why the retarded president won't pay 800,000 people, and not expect to be burned at the stake by them

Next level brainpower here

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

OJ.SImpson posted:

Im in OC as well, Huntington Beach to be exact.

My father is a hard R but socially liberal so he likes to say he is a libertarian (he isnt). He ranted an raved about how terrible trump was during the primaries, laughing at him whenever he heard him on the radio. Once be became the republican candidate he started making excuses for why he would be a good president. Fell right in line. Fox news all day obviously.

My entire life around him during the bush2 years was him always talking about how awful Bill Clinton is because he got a bj. HE STILL BRINGS IT UP TO THIS DAY. Nixon? no biggie. Reagan? Demigod. Clinton? Scum of the Earth.

He's a good guy, raised 2 very liberal children. But holy poo poo, shut the hell up.

Something that gives me a glimmer of hope was xmas eve I was driving us back from a movie and I had NPR on. Trump was talking about the wall making grandiose claims that were verifiably false and my father was snorting and acting uncomfortable.

Most of my quiet little neighborhood is Republican, but they are almost entirely elderly. When i put out my Harley Rouda sign before the election it got removed/stolen twice. But eventually I saw more pop up over time in front of peoples houses. Things are getting better. Just slowly. Let them die off.

Another OC boy with emerging CHUD parents here. I grew up in Westminster, had a great childhood with my parents. However I do remember a lot of car rides with my dad listening to Limbaugh and trying to groom me into a Republican from a young age. Mom was always apolitical, but super born again Christian.

Nowadays my dad is known for saying that "the Jews brought the Holocaust on themselves" and my mom asked if I got paid by Soros to go to the Women's March. 🤣

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I grew up in OC in, I think, the sole liberal household in existence. Seeing the ENTIRE COUNTY go blue was a revengening that was a long time in coming and oh so sweet.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

why are so many goons from the OC? :thunk:

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

OJ.SImpson posted:

My father is a hard R

Mine too. Both in the conservative voting sense, and when he says the N-word.

We lived in the rural midwest and he was always that way but ever since the rise of Fox News and other conservative media, it's been a noticeable slide into chud-dom.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Pelosi rescinding Trump's SoTU invite because she can't guarantee him adequate Big Macs since the government's shutdown

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

wuffles posted:

lmao thanks IT WAS ME

Here's another for your collection (not by me):

https://twitter.com/gildedbat/status/1085326807941947394

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

They spoke with many mouths, but one awful voice from beyond the void.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

nooneofconsequence posted:

Some of us are Alaskan. :kiddo:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Pretty sure with some people, the delusion and lies keep going on and on till the moment they are literally gassed to death by their own Golden Arches God King.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

More than 5% of the entire US lives in Los Angeles and its suburbs

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

The Glumslinger posted:

More than 5% of the entire US lives in Los Angeles and its suburbs

And according to Trump they're all Mexican nationals and liberals and should burn to death. gently caress this bullshit country.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

LifeSunDeath posted:

And according to Trump they're all Mexican nationals and liberals and should burn to death. gently caress this bullshit country.

meh, put a pin in that until 2020 at least :bern101:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
lol he's back to bootlicking

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1085677158255611906?s=19

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Lol
https://twitter.com/Lollardfish/status/1085678705517699073?s=20

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Remember that supposed quote the Clemson quarterback had about the food being so awesome, elites, etc.?

Yeah...

https://twitter.com/Trevorlawrencee/status/1085242315357278209?s=19

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I'm sure that there's plenty of political grifters on both sides but drat, the conservative bench is just lousy with con-boys and overt MLM nazi wannabe grifters, it's incredible.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Rush Limbaugh said today that if Trump holds out for two more weeks on the shutdown Americans will all come around and support him. That's my lol for today.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I can't think of a single left wing traveling circus that gives speeches on college campuses that brings in hundreds of atendeeds. The closest thing is the Karzenstein (sp?) brothers and I've literally never seen them anywhere outside of Twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

computer touchers with work hours forums access