Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Yeah but those shoulders still achieve most poses you'd actually want and don't impact the combined form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Botbots are great.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

The_Doctor posted:

Botbots are great.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Still haven't seen any in southwest England :(

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Would anyone want to sell their Cloud 9 Quakeblast, I'm just looking for the original purple version.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Fiddled with Siege Megs last night. Gotta say the instructions are pretty naff in a couple spots and overall the transformation... wasn't much fun. His bot mode is pretty solid though.

I know people use those typical playarts-sized figure stands for deluxes, are there figure stands for leader class-sized bots?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Megatron just loves corn dogs and Mt Dew

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

What mold is that?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Leader from Rotf with replacement head and arms.

his original gimpy arm was so pitiful.

banned from Starbucks fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Jan 17, 2019

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
UK e-tailer TFS Express says they'll have the Iron Factory Megatron before CNY hits, apparently.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Hasbro actually sending out their stuff to Youtube channels kids actually watch now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XCSIP2ikww

Can't wait to see Sandy Summers playing with Botbots.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.
Target finally got around to that reset and I was able to grab Optimus, Megatron, and Ultra Magnus. I'm pretty happy with all of them, really. They're smaller than usual and don't have as much size variance between the two classes but they're solid, weighty, have nice proportions and decent transformations. Still not a huge fan of the half-assed "battle damage" paint apps, and Magnus' truck mode is a little weak, but overall they're pretty great versions of the characters.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

The MSJ posted:

Hasbro actually sending out their stuff to Youtube channels kids actually watch now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XCSIP2ikww

Can't wait to see Sandy Summers playing with Botbots.
This is hellish.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
When were those upgrades for prime predaking(hands, wings etc) supposed to go out? I thought it was a December thing, but I may be misremembering.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Arquinsiel posted:

This is hellish.

I like how, even if they did not say it's a Hasbro ad, you know it's an official promotion thing because they keep saying "convert" instead of "transform".

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

When were those upgrades for prime predaking(hands, wings etc) supposed to go out? I thought it was a December thing, but I may be misremembering.

They were pushed to this month per my order with tfsource.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Ah, good. Looking forward to getting then soon then!

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.
Well I guess we know what Ultra Magnus is getting retooled into.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Badass.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Keldroc posted:

Needs more Cog.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Keldroc posted:

Hotlinking directly to TFW is iffy.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Bigger picture for the curious.

https://twitter.com/seibertroncom/status/1086263722278965248

Vaporware
May 22, 2004

Still not here yet.
There's a second company KO-ing Diaclone now. Diamond Cyclone.

Early orders indicate it plastic is as good as the original release for $75. Crazy

https://showzstore.com/c/diamond-cyclone_0558

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I like this but it wont be replacing the original.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Maybe it's the picture quality, but that looks like rear end

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Maybe it's the picture quality, but that looks like rear end

I'm sure the OSKO will look great though. :v:

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

In happy news, I scored Shockwave at Target. :toot:

They even had a Moonracer in the wild, of all things, which I've never seen.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

You can really see, more than on Magnus, how hosed up the shoulder line is on that super mode.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

That proper legit company doing the deluxe-size Bee OSKO has 2 more! Check out that box art! This is Miniso, a company with a Cartoon Network licence for We Bare Bears merch.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Where exactly do they stock the Botbots? Are they by Transformers themselves or are they more in line with the TCGs and whatever section of stores? I haven't checked Target in a while but Meijer near me is still running leftover Terrorcons and the same Slug when I checked last.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Good Listener posted:

Where exactly do they stock the Botbots? Are they by Transformers themselves or are they more in line with the TCGs and whatever section of stores? I haven't checked Target in a while but Meijer near me is still running leftover Terrorcons and the same Slug when I checked last.

At Target I've found them in the picked-over Transformers section.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

My Target placed their Botbots on the endcap of the aisle, away from the other Transformers stuff, so you might wanna check there.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

The_Doctor posted:

That proper legit company doing the deluxe-size Bee OSKO has 2 more! Check out that box art! This is Miniso, a company with a Cartoon Network licence for We Bare Bears merch.

does that Powerglide still have a five MM peg/ability to covert into a gun?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
My wife shops at miniso for cute poo poo sometimes. I'm gonna have to see if she can pick up *reads text on powerglide* CHAR AZNABLE?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The_Doctor posted:

I've owned those for a while. There's a bunch of them.

Magic Square Optimus arrived today! He's dreamy!

Rythe
Jan 21, 2011

Dawgstar posted:

In happy news, I scored Shockwave at Target. :toot:

They even had a Moonracer in the wild, of all things, which I've never seen.

How do you like Shockwave? I saw him at Target but I passed because $50 seems like a ton for this toy.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Rythe posted:

How do you like Shockwave? I saw him at Target but I passed because $50 seems like a ton for this toy.

I bought him. He’s pretty cool. They did some similar steps to the masterpiece for part of the transformation.

Edit: I’ve spent more on figures that were a lot worse.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Rythe posted:

It’s way too much for a voyager with add-ons.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Rythe posted:

The Sexual Shiite posted:

I bought him. He’s pretty cool. They did some similar steps to the masterpiece for part of the transformation.

Yeah, he's fun and I dig him. I didn't have a Shockwave and while I do wish he could stand aside my Megatron, Overlord and Sixshot as an equal I've decided you'll go nuts trying to play the scale game on limited funds. The power armor that turns into his skiff is a nice touch. If that's still too much, and I get it, wait for a sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

The_Doctor posted:

Both of those molds are great, though that Powerglide did not come with guns.