Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Outrail posted:

What does his protection detail do when the feds turn up with handcuffs? Or if it's announced that he's totally hosed and he starts demanding airforce one to divert to Panama or whatever? Do they just stand down or hold off the feds or help subdue him?

I wonder how many of them are asking their HR department the same questions.

They're probably also asking when they're finally getting paid, still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I wouldn't say the Trump presidency will have been worth it for the implosion of the Republican party and the arrest of Trump.

We've done an insane amount of damage to ourselves, our allies, and the world around us.

But man I'm gonna laugh like crazy when Trump is arrested.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Most people believe that karma isn't real, and that's fair, but I think about it more like a law of numbers. If you roll the dice loving up/loving over people enough times, EVENTUALLY you're gonna do it in the wrong place at the wrong time if you keep pushing it, and that's when poo poo happens, and that's what we're witnessing here I believe.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

the only thing funnier than President pissbrain being president is thinking he’ll ever see the inside of prison.

“we have to move forward” -President AOC probably

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Please just let me believe Trump is gonna be part of an elaborate police sting where they tell him he can meet "The CEO of McDonalds" if he just steps outside, then some dudes throw a big net on him.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Please just let me believe Trump is gonna be part of an elaborate police sting where they tell him he can meet "The CEO of McDonalds" if he just steps outside, then some dudes throw a big net on him.

Mayor McCheese is probably a bigger draw for him!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

president of piss :911:

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Lol this probably goes so much deeper too and we're not gonna know about it for a few decades. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if it turned out ICE was stocking legit slave labor concentration camps.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

priznat posted:

Sarah? Sarah? Watch the phones, I need to..... there's a man outside to meet me, he's the Grimace, the man from McDonald's. He's out there, he's just behind this wall and I need to meet with him for a deal.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
It's insane that Trump has basically abdicated the US' place on the world stage and left a power vacuum that can be filled by China who is strutting their newfound power by sentencing a Canadian citizen to death because Canada picked up Huawei exec on the behalf of the US and the US doesn't give a gently caress lmao

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

priznat posted:

"Rupert Murdoch is here with a Lifetime Achievement Award for Incredible Ratings from Fox News. Please step this way sir."

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Kashuno posted:

It's insane that Trump has basically abdicated the US' place on the world stage and left a power vacuum that can be filled by China who is strutting their newfound power by sentencing a Canadian citizen to death because Canada picked up Huawei exec on the behalf of the US and the US doesn't give a gently caress lmao

LOL, the US has never really cared, but played politics over poo poo like this. Under trump it's just super overt. Remember those basketball kids that got arrested in china and trump was super mad they didn't give him a better thank you and opined that he shouldn't have gotten them freed?

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

This would be the best time for Trump to be arrested. Not being paid makes it more likely the secret service wouldn't put up a fight.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/peltzmadeline/status/1085663688701419525?s=19

Here we go again.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Tramp is holding a speech about new technology and how America is going to change much faster than the other countries like failing Iran.

Because conservatives love change.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
trump is never going to be arrested lmao

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Fox needs to maintain chud support for the shutdown so GOP senators don't give in. So we're getting another caravan to be hysterical about.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

LifeSunDeath posted:

LOL, the US has never really cared, but played politics over poo poo like this. Under trump it's just super overt. Remember those basketball kids that got arrested in china and trump was super mad they didn't give him a better thank you and opined that he shouldn't have gotten them freed?

Yeah the thing is by not playing politics at all China will just do whatever, and the next time the US needs an ally to pick someone up for us they will tell us to gently caress off.

Also re the shutdown all I can say at this point is almost 30 days and we are no closer to a deal than day 1.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Everything about this is just "boomerthoughts.wmv"

The toeheaded white boomer reporter

The other dipshit boomer and him speculating what the brown teenagers with backpacks are up to

The attempt to accost teenagers doing nothing wrong

The teenagers ignoring them on their way to school or work, thus confirming the boomer's worst fears that they are MS-13 and possibly demons

FOX NEWS ALERT!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Avirosb posted:

Tramp is holding a speech about new technology and how America is going to change much faster than the other countries like failing Iran.

Because conservatives love change.

We have this amazing technology, have you seen this? It's a thing.... I don't know what they call it, but I've seen it. Maybe.... maybe get the scientists and them to give me the name later. But it keeps the burger and the bun hot, and it keeps the vegetables cold. Or, you know, most people just.... you can just throw away the cold part. So you don't get the lettuce or tomato taste on the hot burger. It's.... I mean, I don't know who's getting the ..... the No Tell Prize, or also the Nobel prize. Whoever's getting those prizes, maybe you.... believe me, maybe you change the nominee there. The winner.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i do not think that what you think towheaded means is what it means

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
He does look like a toe, tho.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/AndyRichter/status/1085688942773469184?s=19

Lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Nothus posted:

He does look like a toe, tho.

He looks like a thumb.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

boar guy posted:

i do not think that what you think towheaded means is what it means

His head is too big to be a thumb, he looked more like a toe to me

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Nothus posted:

Fox needs to maintain chud support for the shutdown so GOP senators don't give in. So we're getting another caravan to be hysterical about.

Humanity is retarded and deserves to be extinct.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Weirds me out a bit that Trump supporters are such huge fans of a game in which the "female" piece is more powerful than the "males".

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Avirosb posted:

Weirds me out a bit that Trump supporters are such huge fans of a game in which the "female" piece is more powerful than the "males".

And the male literally falls over and has a fit when people get too close to him.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
In the chud brain the king is just hollerin orders at all the other pieces like a petulant bitch.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

trump not paying people who did poo poo for him, no that can’t be right

more like cohen learned from trump, didn't pay people the full amount but claimed it anyways when asking for reimbursement from trump

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

couldnt figure it out until i clicked it and then i did a lol

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji
Day 58 of the Trump Shutdown:

It's the beginning of the end. Wave after wave, the caravans of menacing women and children bounce off our front lines. With news from Trumf that there is a fifth and final caravan on the horizon, I am afraid. If only we had listened and funded the wall two months ago the caravans would have stopped, like he promised. We-

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
6er me

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GioBjltdUnU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

Guy reminds me so much of this fighting video where this guy tries to rob some people, gets pinned on the ground cause his victims boyfriend is some jujitsu dude. So while on the ground, on his stomach totally owned, he starts screaming "I'M GONNA KILL YOU! I'M GONNA SHOOT YOU AND YOUR GIRL" The guy on top of him is like oh yeah? Then unleashes a loving hailstorm of elbows and knocks the guy totally out.

People who are so committed to lying and bullying they can't quit even when fully and irrevocably owned, what a coutryry.

I tried and failed but if you could dredge this video up I'd be so down to see it.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
So uh what did this guy do

https://twitter.com/timelywriter/status/1085950788126588928?s=21

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

lmao he is absolutely melting more and more every day

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Abandoning a sinking ship/going to get paid.

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

if anyone wants an av or extremely cursed image, search for 3d models of trump
https://www.yeggi.com/q/trump/
a sampler:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

He's in the pocket of big pharma, that's the only thing I know for sure. Plus, you know, he's a Republican.

So I'll predict he either got some cushy job with a drug manufacturer (likely) or he killed some dude and buried him in his basement (equally likely).