Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cessna posted:

The preferred term is "Flexible Movement Tray."

Get 3 for $15 from my miniature kickstarter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuckelavee
Feb 25, 2014

Fun fact, this guy was the Mayor of my city, until the State government kicked him out, and now we don't get to vote for our Mayors anymore

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

uhh boss i dont think dis zorb thing is dat good for krumpin

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

fatherboxx posted:

uhh boss i dont think dis zorb thing is dat good for krumpin

you iz safe from catchin da floo now tho aincha

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

BattleMaster posted:

heroic 28mm is a mistake for a game that seems to want players to use so many units

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I have a fond memory as a lad of playing Apoc before Apoc was a thing; there was 4 of us, we were all about 12 years old, we spent about an hour setting up our armies facing each other... but at the end of setting up none of us had the energy to play the game so we just played Goldeneye for the N64 for the rest of the day instead

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Moola posted:

I have a fond memory as a lad of playing Apoc before Apoc was a thing; there was 4 of us, we were all about 12 years old, we spent about an hour setting up our armies facing each other... but at the end of setting up none of us had the energy to play the game so we just played Goldeneye for the N64 for the rest of the day instead

They sounds very familiar are you my friend?

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Nebalebadingdong posted:

Inverse Warhammer: whenever a unit loses a model, you have to assemble a model from the box and paint it for the game to continue

Curiously the game still takes about the same amount of time and finishes at the same point - when the store closes.

gender illusionist posted:

The first half was very familiar, only we spent the entire day trying to finish a game. We probably never made it as far as turn 3.

Ugleb fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Jan 17, 2019

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I remember playing in a 20 person or something New Year's Day battle in like 1999. It got to a point where people at different parts of the table were so loving bored that they just ignored the fact that they were in a larger battle and started playing 1v1 or 2v2 games because gently caress it who even cares we just want to go home. And that was 3rd edition which was relatively fast to play since the biggest thing was a Landraider.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

gender illusionist posted:

always <3

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Wrong thread.

Ghazk
May 11, 2007

I can see EVERYTHING
Uuuuuuggggghhhh

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
anime

ruins

everything

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Ahhhh the heady days of "how do I make my White Scars dread thematically appropriate".

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Ghazk posted:

Uuuuuuggggghhhh

i'd play thatarmy

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
what are you planning arkhan-chan, ~uguu~

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Ghazk posted:

Uuuuuuggggghhhh

Agent of Change indeed.

Changing to a different loving hobby. :suicide:

E: Wait wait wait. Is that supposed to be Nagash? I thought it was a Keeper of Secrets. Fuuuuuuuck that somehow makes it even worse. :fuckoff:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

darkwasthenight posted:

Ahhhh the heady days of "how do I make my White Scars dread thematically appropriate".

White Scars Dreadnoughts should be dressed like joggers, with a dread-sized sweatsuit

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Improbable Lobster posted:

White Scars Dreadnoughts should be dressed like joggers, with a dread-sized sweatsuit

Riding bikes, wearing bike shorts, surely?

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Doctor Zero posted:

Is that supposed to be Nagash? I thought it was a Keeper of Secrets. Fuuuuuuuck that somehow makes it even worse.

Ha ha ha, oh, god, you're right. gently caress this hobby.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

quote:

This is incredibly well done, but I keep seeing the Terminator as Ben Stiller

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Meet the Primarchs?

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?
Kings of War Nightstalker army.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

:five:

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Looks better than the real models

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

Ghazk posted:

Uuuuuuggggghhhh

Better than the new Nagash model, worse than the old Nagash. I'm fine with this.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Looks better than the real models

:gritin:

Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

DROP YOUR COAT AND GRAB YOUR TOES, I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE THE WILD GOOSE GOES!!!!

Where is that knock off gaunt from?

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Chiwie posted:

Where is that knock off gaunt from?

http://www.brother-vinni.com/shop.htm#!/Commissar/p/25324779/category=5965004

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

90% of that site is thread-appropriate BTW

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Wolfsbane posted:

90% of that site is thread-appropriate BTW
Oh, awesome, they have an entire range of "victim girls"

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah, that guy is a creepy Russian who loves making titty slaves. Dakka loves him, unsurprisingly.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Hustlin Floh posted:

Yeah, that guy is a creepy Russian who loves making titty slaves. Dakka loves him, unsurprisingly.

That explains why one of the slaves is specifically "Ukrainian Slavegirl" I guess.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Reveilled posted:

That explains why one of the slaves is specifically "Ukrainian Slavegirl" I guess.

Edgy political titty mini

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

He has "armed princess" which is basically Leia from Star Wars, "captured princess" who is very gold bikini, and "Captured Princess(naked)" which is gently caress youuuuuuu.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

my favourite is the Game Girls section, consisting of one dumpy unlicensed Widowmaker.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Reveilled posted:

Not quite, it's even more skeevy than that! This is Ukrainian PM Yulia Tymoshenko:

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

I clicked on dungeon expecting scenery...

It was not that kind of dungeon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom
I bought a female post-apoc survivor from Brother Vinni's stall at Salute, and thought I'd managed to find one of the rare non-titty miniatures.

But no, when I had a closer look in the pub after, it too was a titty miniature. A small amount of green stuff can save it though...