Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Apparently it was Rep. Steve Scalise who reported Pelosi’s trip first. Would have figured that this piece of poo poo knows why it’s a bad idea to publicize the schedules of members of Congress in advance, or perhaps he forgot the month and a half he spent in the hospital recovering from a life-threatening GSW.

pantslesswithwolves fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Jan 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
The explanation I believe is right here:

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1085999196816187394?s=19

Donnie has been mad and yelling at aides why he isn't winning the press war on this thing. So his aides came up with a stupid idea and they all ran with it because of course they did.

Donnie had his feefees hurt, so he demanded something to lash out and here we are again. Pelosi probably don't give a poo poo though, because she's been handed NATO/soldier talking points.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
how are they all this dumb

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Someone in cspam translated.

All the REALLY FUNNY democrats have already left for TWITTER.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Because they want to be right.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

To own the libs.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

shame on an IGA posted:

lmao who the gently caress gave Prince Phillip the car keys?

(He's fine.)

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/prince-philip-car-accident_us_5c40df9ce4b041e98ffc03f1

Was gonna say it runs in the family but Di wasn't a blood relation :shrug:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Because all the smart people left long ago.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

That Works posted:

Was gonna say it runs in the family but Di wasn't a blood relation :shrug:

I mean, Di wasn't driving. The queen could have put a hit on Philip also, I suppose.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Yo but Matt Smith as Prince Philip though

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://gizmodo.com/man-injects-18-doses-of-semen-into-arm-to-cure-back-pai-1831817131

:chloe:

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

..... What exactly is a "dose" of semen?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
When are the next Darwin Awards given out? Death by own semen would be particularly fitting, lucky for him that he's okay.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Crakkerjakk posted:

You want a photo?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Woof Blitzer posted:

You want a photo?

Probably be a small photo

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Milo and POTUS posted:

Probably be a small photo

Your Polaroid to my Hasselblad.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Crakkerjakk posted:

A loads worth.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Competent conservatives join the other party.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Crakkerjakk posted:

phrases_i_never_want_to_google.txt

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Crakkerjakk posted:

One C-Seed.

Also, looks like Donnie is halting all use of government pla-

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1086021553001775110?s=19

woops

The Orgasm Sanction
Dec 30, 2006

Svelte

Crakkerjakk posted:

Depends on the application! In my industry the doses are between 2 and 20 million cells.

This dude's industry is being mentally ill, so I will say between 1 and 30 ejaculates, since he was doing it monthly?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
^I didn't expect it, but username/post combo delivers.

facialimpediment posted:

The explanation I believe is right here:

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1085999196816187394?s=19

Donnie has been mad and yelling at aides why he isn't winning the press war on this thing. So his aides came up with a stupid idea and they all ran with it because of course they did.

Donnie had his feefees hurt, so he demanded something to lash out and here we are again. Pelosi probably don't give a poo poo though, because she's been handed NATO/soldier talking points.

The MAGA reactions I've seen are basically that he owned her and why would the troops want to be visited by Pelosi anyway.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
I uhh umm uhh.
:yikes:

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...impression=true

Three officers acquitted of covering up the murder of that dude who was killed on video for walking on the street with a knife.

quote:

[The judge] said the now-infamous police dashboard camera video showed a completely different perspective than the officers at the scene and that comparing what could be seen on the video with statements and conclusions made in police reports would “disregard the totality of the evidence” in the case.

Don't believe your lying eyes!

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Godholio posted:

^I didn't expect it, but username/post combo delivers.

The MAGA reactions I've seen are basically that he owned her and why would the troops want to be visited by Pelosi anyway.

The people who still support Trump at this point will support him all the way across the bridge in Germany, and they’ll be proud he didn’t stop to shake hands with the American spy.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

my kinda ape posted:

Three officers acquitted of covering up the murder of that dude who was killed on video for walking on the street with a knife.

Oh look more murdering fucks getting off scot free

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
tbf, the dashboard cam did not capture how afraid they were for their lives

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

3 guys and one couldn’t go back to his car for a beanbag shotgun and light him up?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

FrozenVent posted:

The people who still support Trump at this point will support him all the way across the bridge in Germany, and they’ll be proud he didn’t stop to shake hands with the American spy.

It's a cult

Tryzzub posted:

tbf, the dashboard cam did not capture how afraid they were for their lives

lol

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

LingcodKilla posted:

3 guys and one couldn’t go back to his car for a beanbag shotgun and light him up?

Being Chicago I would imagine it's likely they didn't have one, or even a taser necessarily.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

my kinda ape posted:

"What, we convicted one cop what the gently caress more do you people want? Institutional accountability or something?"

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/1085980480078598146?s=21

:perfect:

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

I had to check that was real, it is according to CNN. Jesus, that's brilliant :D

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I assume standard airline fuckery is in effect and those discounts are only applicable to Y, J, or F fare classes?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

lol
https://twitter.com/CahnEmily/status/1086049143783636992

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Oh boy I would’ve loved to be in the room when the creative agency pitched that.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Mexicowned :supaburn:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

That is loving awesome.

edit : how do they determine your mexican % considering mexican is not a race? add up the aztec + mayan + spanish?

ded fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jan 18, 2019

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I can't stop laughing at that ad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

ded posted:

edit : how do they determine your mexican % considering mexican is not a race? add up the aztec + mayan + spanish?

It means they have x% genetic markers that are typically found in other people who live in the Mexican region. Or something like that. Basically there's no way to tell someone's race by their genetics, because race is a social construct. You can only tell what genetic traits they have in common with people from various regions.