Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Season 3 of The Trump Show is off to a great start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Yeah, but you know this is going to 5 seasons before it gets syndicated & the inevitable movie.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Whoever recommended Behind the Bastards was right - it's good.

Also, just learned we're having a baby girl in June. Knew we were having a kid, but didn't know it was a girl. Hell yeah getting my poo poo clipped after this one!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
HELL YEAH

https://twitter.com/AnaheimCalling/status/1086106146295799808

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Also, just learned we're having a baby girl in June. Knew we were having a kid, but didn't know it was a girl. Hell yeah getting my poo poo clipped after this one!

You're welcome. It's truly fantastic, though I would recommend spreading out or skipping the Hollywood ones. they're infuriating. And congrats on the baby girl :)

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Hahaha make lemonade with those lemons now that you got something sweet.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

DariusLikewise posted:

The problem with this is that most generations start off as left-leaning then either through leftist candidates constantly disappointed them or personal success later in life shift right-ward and gain a FYGM-mindset. The Democrats have a golden opportunity to capture an entire generation of voters and its being wasted by their moderate leadership.

Late but this isn't true. Generations get comparatively lefter leaning as time goes on. This false assumption you have is based on looking at millennials and then looking at boomers and saying that people become conservative.

If you compare Boomers at millennial age to Boomers now they've softened quite a bit.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Late but this isn't true. Generations get comparatively lefter leaning as time goes on. This false assumption you have is based on looking at millennials and then looking at boomers and saying that people become conservative.

If you compare Boomers at millennial age to Boomers now they've softened quite a bit.

That's just because old people get saggy. They're still cunts.

Edit: also, went fishing last week and it was 92. Going today and its currently 40. Ah, florida.

iwentdoodie fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Jan 18, 2019

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

drat im glad i went to bed early last night our baby president sure did some crimes

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

FizFashizzle posted:

drat im glad i went to bed early last night our baby president sure did some crimes

I've resigned myself to not getting anything done all day and just F5-ing like mad.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

that’s a reference to a classic tennis quote:

"And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Vitas Gerulaitis 17 times in a row."[10]

– after defeating Jimmy Connors at the January 1980 Masters. Gerulaitis had lost their previous 16 matches.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

That’s nothing, the Bruins currently have a 14 game losing streak to the Capitals.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
loving FirstMark Services somehow hadn't been applying my loan payments to all four loans and instead just applied them to one or two. Go figure they didn't apply the payments to the higher interest ones. I was over six months ahead you fuckers!!!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

FizFashizzle posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1086265436138807296?s=19

Look! A distraction!!!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I’m waiting on him to unironically show a clip from GOT and say SEE without a dragon Mexico will never be able to get beyond the wall, and as we all know Dragons went extinct

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
It feels weird being technically unemployed

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

I’m waiting on him to unironically show a clip from GOT and say SEE without a dragon Mexico will never be able to get beyond the wall, and as we all know Dragons went extinct

this is not photoshopped

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol I swear to god every problem in IT ends up being DNS related

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Lmao the audacity of this grift. "Pay for my vacation...err...so I can investigate!!"

https://twitter.com/AltUSPressSec/status/1084333418425536512?s=19

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

My wife doesn't think I have monday off because she doesn't, and I am not going to tell her otherwise :hehe:

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

https://twitter.com/libbycwatson/status/1086284404597710853

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Spoeank posted:

My wife doesn't think I have monday off because she doesn't, and I am not going to tell her otherwise :hehe:
Really play into it. When she finds you at home tell her you got fired. Film her response.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

We're free to enjoy the great taste of Charleston Chew!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1086287024938803200?s=19

Starting to think conservatives aren't smart

Nov 6, 2002

I'd shoot baby Hitler right between his cute little eyes.

Nov 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1086288594833235969

Just imagine how many women Trump probably had scraped.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Question for D-Link/all you home improvement goons. A while back my wife and I found that the previous owners of our house had not covered the countertops in an ugly grey paint for some identifiable design aesthetic, but just because they’re stupid and dumb, the original countertop is infinitely better looking. The majority of the paint comes off with a scraper without any real effort, but in a few places it adheres to the counter far better, and the scraper seems to just be smearing it around. Is the answer to just scrape more, or is there a solvent of some kind I can put down to help it come up better without damaging the original material?

Nov 6, 2002

Start with a lightweight solvent like Goo Gone or paint thinner and if that doesn't work move up to denatured alcohol or acetone.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I'd shoot baby Hitler right between his cute little eyes.

Baby Hitler was an ugly baby

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

I bet he said he'd pay for the procedure and then refused afterwards. So he's probably never paid for an abortion.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Skwirl posted:

I bet he said he'd pay for the procedure and then refused afterwards. So he's probably never paid for an abortion.

This is completely in line with how he treats construction contractors, so it checks out. "Work is done? Here's much less than I said I'd give you."

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Android Apocalypse posted:

Really play into it. When she finds you at home tell her you got fired. Film her response.

I'm actually gonna surprise her by getting a poo poo load of house work done.

My 2019 resolution was to front load discomfort and lordy I had been putting off a lot of stuff that I need to get back on top of

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Yeah, Behind the Bastards is good.

Also, congrats. I got snipped last year. One and done, baby. What a Time to Be Alive seems like it will be hit or miss, but is listenable. Mostly.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Spoeank posted:

I'm actually gonna surprise her by getting a poo poo load of house work done.

My 2019 resolution was to front load discomfort and lordy I had been putting off a lot of stuff that I need to get back on top of

Will she not know when you don’t leave for work Monday? Or does she leave before you?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Joey Freshwater posted:

Will she not know when you don’t leave for work Monday? Or does she leave before you?

We both work out of the house, but I go out in the world to do stuff and she doesnt. She'll basically slowly realize I'm not actually working.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Thaddius the Large posted:

Question for D-Link/all you home improvement goons. A while back my wife and I found that the previous owners of our house had not covered the countertops in an ugly grey paint for some identifiable design aesthetic, but just because they’re stupid and dumb, the original countertop is infinitely better looking. The majority of the paint comes off with a scraper without any real effort, but in a few places it adheres to the counter far better, and the scraper seems to just be smearing it around. Is the answer to just scrape more, or is there a solvent of some kind I can put down to help it come up better without damaging the original material?

This is what I use. Completely non-toxic, and effective:

https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Strip-...Z9DL&ref=plSrch

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

This is what I use. Completely non-toxic, and effective:

e: looks like the link doesn't work. Dumond Smart Strip is the product for you to google

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

your phone app? or something did something wrong escaping a hyphen

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Start with a lightweight solvent like Goo Gone or paint thinner and if that doesn't work move up to denatured alcohol or acetone.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

e: looks like the link doesn't work. Dumond Smart Strip is the product for you to google

Awesome, thanks for the recs, my big concern was damaging the counter, either through overly harsh chemicals or by scratching the poo poo out of it with excessive scraping effort, I’ll give these a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice

Spoeank posted:

I get 5 weeks of vacation where I've been at the same place for so long and my wife barely gets a single week. I took this week off just for the hell of it and I didn't have the heart to tell her until Sunday.