Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoMas
Oct 2, 2013

Man Moth!?

mods changed my name posted:

I got banned from the forums for calling the CEO a pedophile or rapist or something lol

I remember I was talking in PMs with someone and one of the main Gaz guys suddenly showed up in the convo lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
i called out some morphix dude i think for lacking any integrity or ethics for banning discussion on a way dead game for free I think

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
about the ceo pedo i mean

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

NoMas posted:

I remember I was talking in PMs with someone and one of the main Gaz guys suddenly showed up in the convo lol

THIS IS THE VOICE OF ASROS WHAT THE gently caress DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY CAT

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
I wonder what company david duke or whatever his name is is raping now

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I think he works for Enyo now.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I think he works for Enyo now.

more like orin-oh no!-co flow

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

punchymcpunch posted:

more like orin-oh no!-co flow

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
When's marvel heroes 2020 with playable switch flipper

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

It's been delayed due to people complaining about how much lag there is when playing as the switch flipper. Sometimes it takes hours for your abilities to actually come out.

madcow
Mar 20, 2006

Nice thread for a dead game.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
You'll never flip the switch, shitlords

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Do not try and flip the switch, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth...there is no switch. Then you'll see that it is not the switch that flips, it is only yourself.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What the gently caress could you people possibly still be posting about? :gas:

Svensken
May 29, 2010

AGGGGH BEES posted:

Yet another switch that'll never be flipped.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

AGGGGH BEES posted:

We all loved this terrible awful game that much, because it was beautiful

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

This, and City Of Heroes, are the only dead gay games I miss.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Kheldarn posted:

This, and City Of Heroes, are the only dead gay games I miss.

good news: folks are finally getting serious about making a coh private server
bad news: no one will ever care enough about marvel heroes to do the same

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Jazerus posted:

good news: folks are finally getting serious about making a coh private server
bad news: no one will ever care enough about marvel heroes to do the same

Being dead wasn't what killed MH anyway. Without new content on a monthly basis there's nothing to do in the game. The loot chase was really shallow and boring due to every item just being +stats, with only a few ever doing anything more interesting

Remember: Tippy Toe Bow and Dragonfang were the two finalists in the Unique creation contest. Brevik picked the winning item that was a bunch of generic bonus stats everyone could use instead of the niche one that did a fun thing and made a subpar playstyle more viable. that was MH, at the core

a private server would be cool but not worth anyone's time

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

when are they adding broly to mh

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Sea Lily posted:

Being dead wasn't what killed MH anyway. Without new content on a monthly basis there's nothing to do in the game. The loot chase was really shallow and boring due to every item just being +stats, with only a few ever doing anything more interesting
Also, the loot chase was shallow and boring because there wasn't anything to do with it when you got it---there were enough events (and even without events, just running Midtown circuits) to give you uniques for days, terminals that dropped artifacts worth getting took too long when you could just blast through events with worse drop rates eventually anyway, the loot targeting really wasn't there, and once you got someone good uniques with good rolls + decent rolls on whatever 4 artifacts that everyone used for the character (of the 6-10 artifacts that everyone used for every character total) it's not like you'd have like, Diablo 3 Rifts or PoE Maps or anything to run.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

I AM THE MOON posted:

when are they adding broly to mh

Kakarot

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Hopefully it comes out on switch soon

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
the most probably hosed up thing I saw on the forums was the one for when they redid psylocke

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Also, the loot chase was shallow and boring because there wasn't anything to do with it when you got it

cosmic today

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Also if you want to make more money on a new MH iteration, just let people buy slots to hold multiples of the same character (so they can keep leveling them after Cosmic 60). Leowyld alone would put the whole company's kids through college.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

the most probably hosed up thing I saw on the forums was the one for when they redid psylocke

Really, worse than the Frostitutes?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

McSpanky posted:

Really, worse than the Frostitutes?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
i dont doubt that there were worse but in the limited time i was on that was one of the worst things i saw. and it was like well after the fact, I cant imagine what people would have said about emma loving frost

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

comixfan was by far the most hosed up thing on the oforums

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
but where else would we get costume ideas for the secret wars II Wyatt Wingfoot

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

punchymcpunch posted:

comixfan was by far the most hosed up thing on the oforums
Yet another reason why Taskmaster was the best thing added to the game

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
did Ms. Marvel ever have the voice line apologizing to the people of Israel like the o-forums wanted, or

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Mr. Maggy posted:

did Ms. Marvel ever have the voice line apologizing to the people of Israel like the o-forums wanted, or

what

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The greatest official forums for a game ever posted:

As far as I know Rocket Raccoon and Iron Man haven't threatened to nuke or destroy Israel. Nor have they called for beheadings. Maybe in sixty years, this (hopefully) won't be relevant, but pretending it is not does not make it such.

Especially seeing how we have people like those 3 girls who're like Kamala's age in England/UK leaving to join ISIS, I think a firm stand should be made against anti-semitism.

I hope she is not allowed in the game unless she explicitly denounces violence against Israel and Jewish peoples. I am sorry that you are opposed to this and feel it's okay to "blur" the lines of this.

Svensken
May 29, 2010
Lol just lol if you don't equate Pakistan with Palestine

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

who wrote that anyway, tony bing?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

i dont doubt that there were worse but in the limited time i was on that was one of the worst things i saw. and it was like well after the fact, I cant imagine what people would have said about emma loving frost

sexy not sexist

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Also if you want to make more money on a new MH iteration, just let people buy slots to hold multiples of the same character (so they can keep leveling them after Cosmic 60). Leowyld alone would put the whole company's kids through college.

I suggested an Omega Prestige system. Once you hit Cosmic 60, you could use 2x Prestige Gourds to reset to Cosmic 1, as many times as you want.

Alternatively, if you used 2x Prestige Gourds at Red 60, you'd go back to Red 1. That way, anyone who didn't want to Cosmic could still endlessly prestige.