Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

WarioWare Gold and Bowser’s Inside Story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

IIRC they announced that it was coming west but no release date

Yeah I think there's an RS3 remake in the same sort of limbo.

I'm gonna pick a smash tourney main tonight… not sure if DK mashing is gonna be enough.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

More Zelda 2 today.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

herculon posted:

More Zelda 2 today.

Little tip if you didn't know: you don't need to put the crystals in the temples right when you clear them. Since you get a free level up from it you can save it for later if you're already close to a level up anyway.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Back on my hunter until RE2.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

We Love Katamari and maybe some DQIV when in transit

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

P-Mack posted:

I'm gonna pick a smash tourney main tonight… not sure if DK mashing is gonna be enough.

Same here. Gonna try to either work more on Samus or switch it up altogether.

I’m also gonna try to beat the Extra Game in Kirby’s Dreamland today, which I didn’t know existed. I remember beating the main game as a kid but I must not have let the credits roll or something

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Guess where this lollipop's going?
MHGU and super luigi u

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I got a new controller for my PC gaming and was testing it out with different stuff last night and I think I might head down the spend 5000 hours playing Mario Golf: Advance Tour hole for the 3rd time in my life.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Doom 2 with the Final Doomer weapon mod, DMC 2, and I think my friends and I are going to try and finish Full Metal Furies tomorrow.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

P-Mack posted:

Little tip if you didn't know: you don't need to put the crystals in the temples right when you clear them. Since you get a free level up from it you can save it for later if you're already close to a level up anyway.

I did not know that

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Feels like a Cities Skylines kind of day

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

P-Mack posted:

shut the gently caress up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm a Robin Main now.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I'm a Robin Main now.

the final tourney will be the one where we all happen to pick our fire emblem mains

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

elf help book posted:

shut the gently caress up

Eat my dick like a power pellet

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Guys save it for the invitational

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

monhun and im gonna finish link to the past today

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Well I beat the Dante disc of DMC2. I like the addition of a single button dodge, but literally everything else in the game sucks.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fadam posted:

Well I beat the Dante disc of DMC2. I like the addition of a single button dodge, but literally everything else in the game sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcvw1E0Mcac

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
more Metal Slug and Aero Fighters 2

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

nice tech

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Back to FFXV

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Ace Combat 7

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i almost made it to the final boss on Metal Slug. if the 1CC doesnt come this weekend then next weekend prolly.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Content buffet while the snow begins.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Content buffet while the snow begins.

No bobstream? That's a yikes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's Frosty Faustings. One of the best majors of the year.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It sounds like a haven for hosed up pedophiles and internet poisoned losers, to this gamer.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

It's Frosty Faustings. One of the best majors of the year.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i just played crosscode for 6 hours whoops

finished the first real dungeon which was way more elaborate than i was expecting

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

It sounds like a haven for hosed up pedophiles and internet poisoned losers, to this gamer.

Well there is a Smash tourney later...

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

No bobstream? That's a yikes.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Ni no Kuni 2. Getting near the end I think...

It turns out I wasn’t near the end at all, because I did two or three main missions and then got obsessed with kingdom-building for 12 hours straight

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

It turns out I wasn’t near the end at all, because I did two or three main missions and then got obsessed with kingdom-building for 12 hours straight

People hated the kingdom stuff in that game and I get it to an extent, it would've been way cooler to actually build your own kingdom like the Dark Cloud games, but I thought it was a nice little background addition to unlock buffs etc.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Just wrapped up what I call a "working" DQB session. Collected a bunch of crap I know I'll need in the future, built up the basic 2 block walls around the new settlement, etc. I still can't make the Colossal Coffer yet which is hindering my exploration for the time being, hopefully I can find some more Hammerhoods somewhere for 1 more piece of Fur.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Just wrapped up what I call a "working" DQB session. Collected a bunch of crap I know I'll need in the future, built up the basic 2 block walls around the new settlement, etc. I still can't make the Colossal Coffer yet which is hindering my exploration for the time being, hopefully I can find some more Hammerhoods somewhere for 1 more piece of Fur.

Good luck.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The SFV tourney at this event is cool bc its not a Capcom Pro Tour event but for some reason J Chen is there and he keeps making jokes about how lovely the game is when he isn't travelling on company dime.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/MildLightDotterelSwiftRage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

wormcrew rise up