Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Heat may rise in Throne, but the sun doesn't. It got stuck in the sky so all the parts of the city facing away from the sun are now permanently shady. But it beats living in the eternal night parts of the city.

I was compelled to brew a cup thanks to this page. My tea cabinet doesn't have close to 30, though. I oughta try something new tomorrow.

What do you usually drink?

teasnobspagesnipenotshameful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Does everyone in Throne wear a backpack?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Lets you carry your stuff while leaving your arms and legs free for Fist Arts

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
watchmen is pretty het

if i remember correctly people are constantly scraping tiny bits of petrified god off when angels arent around because it has medicinal properties, so im guessing that after a thousand years it reached such a point that people could live inside them

presumably the angels decided people living inside the gods was the lesser evil seeing as people tend to like their homes remaining intact

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
Black glass is also mined from god corpses. Might explain what keeps Princess amused while she loafs around the house all day.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i wonder if she chilled out a bit about the "return to ebon asap" thing after she became huge and ripped

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Nothing Vladok/Princess has done in the entire course of the comic has indicated that "chill" is a significant part of their personality.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Tollymain posted:

i wonder if she chilled out a bit about the "return to ebon asap" thing after she became huge and ripped

I can't help but imagine hanging out with the future ruler of everything has plenty of opportunities to use big muscle in the fine art of thumping things.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im sure princess has also gotten plenty of opportunities to whale on allison directly at that

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Synthbuttrange posted:

If an angel is just a bunch of energy in a hollow shell, does the tea just pool in their legs and they can just pour it out for more tea?

The tea gets vaporized.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Tollymain posted:

watchmen is pretty het

if i remember correctly people are constantly scraping tiny bits of petrified god off when angels arent around because it has medicinal properties, so im guessing that after a thousand years it reached such a point that people could live inside them

presumably the angels decided people living inside the gods was the lesser evil seeing as people tend to like their homes remaining intact

and maybe it would make them better, more holy people through osmosis

lol

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Reach heaven though plant-based essential oils

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I love the implication in the update text that they actually managed to spend all their loot from the heist before the value crashed. Looks like the job was a success after all :D

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

I love the implication in the update text that they actually managed to spend all their loot from the heist before the value crashed. Looks like the job was a success after all :D

They didn't end up with much. Lucky Felicia, being the one with the gun, kept most of it.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

This thread is bad for me. I actually counted boxes of tea in the cabinet--total is 15, with two singleton bags of other kinds. And I even have three kinds in my officer somehow

Enjoying tea now.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Rotten Red Rod posted:

New page! Whoever guess they live in a dead gods skull gets a prize.

that was me where is my prize

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
An efficiency condo in the left buttock of the God of Night-Soil. Enjoy!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Can you imagine a more capacious and roomy space than the Left rear end of the Crap God

e: Left rear end of the Crap God is my favorite phrase this week, also I am twelve

Phy fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Jan 18, 2019

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Phy posted:

Can you imagine a more capacious and roomy space than the Left rear end of the Crap God

yeah but those conniving Throne real estate moguls subdivided it up a zillion times

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

where's the stairs thermometer

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Who is the grandma who will be pushed down the stairs, is it White Chain? :ohdear:

animist
Aug 28, 2018
workin on some cheatsheets / helper printouts for Broken Worlds, can share if there's interest:

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Yes please, I'm still gathering together some stuff to do a campaign.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

M_Gargantua posted:

Who is the grandma who will be pushed down the stairs, is it White Chain? :ohdear:

white chain is the pusher robot

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

New page!

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1086765526116896768?s=19

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

She's got one hell of a metabolism going.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

The book in the last panel is worrying me.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Well, of course we've had first breakfast, but what about second breakfast?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

There Bias Two posted:

She's got one hell of a metabolism going.

The way she is working out she needs those calories.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

work = force x distance. Her strength is now beyond the quotidian human, meaning she applies far more force to things, meaning there is much more energy involved. So she eats a lot.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Those must be some very dense groceries.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Look, I know you gotta carb load and up your proteins when bulking up, but this is too much.

I mean, eating two children, Allison? Really? All before bruch, even.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Squat Six Billion Calories

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

OK but for real that monkey mimicking Allison in panel 2 is adorable. I hope she accidentally imparts some level of real training on it, who in turn inspires other monkeys. Centuries later there will be a little herd of monkeys that know their own brand of kung fu wandering around. Nobody knows how they learned it, but they do know to treat them with respect. And to trick out of towners into riling them up when things get dull.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Can't become Goku without Goku's eating habits.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Tuxedo Ted posted:

OK but for real that monkey mimicking Allison in panel 2 is adorable. I hope she accidentally imparts some level of real training on it, who in turn inspires other monkeys. Centuries later there will be a little herd of monkeys that know their own brand of kung fu wandering around. Nobody knows how they learned it, but they do know to treat them with respect. And to trick out of towners into riling them up when things get dull.

Also the monkey eating her coffee cup.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
Kinda want to know what sorta reading material is common in Throne now.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Turns out White Devils are really good writers. They have a lot to say.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Who What Now posted:

The tea gets vaporized.

i refuse to believe white chain vapes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Herd of random magical Kung-Fu Monkeys is K6BD as gently caress.

Make it happen, Abaddon