Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

Sounds like the revolution is going to need a Gulag Jr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Yeah a buncha kids from Covington turning out to be miserable racist piles of poo poo is the least surprising thing about this

Covington is Cincinnatis sister city just across the river. Most of the people who live there afaict are new money fresh from the holler and people who live in Cincinnati but want to dodge ohio taxes

For the coastal liberals in the back, Covington is Ohio's Texas

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

amazing

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Reclines Obesily posted:

on the r/news thread on these kids people from nearby schools are making GBS threads on them for being terrible.

apparently they brag about being able to afford uni in their sport cheers

im guessing after this stunt theyll all be heading to liberty U, rip

liberty is for protestents, not catholics, tho i have a feeling jerry jr or uh the other falwell kid isnt as caring as his father about which religion goes to his school

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

mandatory lesbian posted:

liberty is for protestents, not catholics, tho i have a feeling jerry jr or uh the other falwell kid isnt as caring as his father about which religion goes to his school

drat, is there a catholic version

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Reclines Obesily posted:

Yes, but I can't think of it offhand.

American Catholics are garbage.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
The more times I watch that clip the more I think that the biggest shift of the Trump Age is that pencil necked geeks appropriate jock bully culture, despite having never spent the formerly requisite time in the gym.

Also I'm like 30% certain he's the kid from that video of the two kids dancing to crazy frog

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Do you even have to be a Catholic to go to an elite Catholic school? I'm pretty sure all you have to do is go through the motions.

Bushiz posted:

The more times I watch that clip the more I think that the biggest shift of the Trump Age is that pencil necked geeks appropriate jock bully culture, despite having never spent the formerly requisite time in the gym.

Also I'm like 30% certain he's the kid from that video of the two kids dancing to crazy frog

Pencilnecked geeks have always pretended to be jocks and bullies, they just had their gooniest field hands do all the bullying for them.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Do you even have to be a Catholic to go to an elite Catholic school? I'm pretty sure all you have to do is go through the motions.

They usually could not possibly care less

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fool_of_sound posted:

They usually could not possibly care less

I figured that's the case because there's a catholic school in every county, and there's not a chance in Hell there's that many Catholics outside of Louisiana.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Given that it’s in the south and was established in the 30s, it’s probably still around because it functions as a segregation academy.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Pencilnecked geeks have always pretended to be jocks and bullies, they just had their gooniest field hands do all the bullying for them.

They used to at least play tennis or row or something, these people have never seen any kind of physical activity.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bushiz posted:

They used to at least play tennis or row or something, these people have never seen any kind of physical activity.

Woah dude. Standing up from a bean bag chair to get more pizza rolls really works your calves.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

lol this guy is so lovely.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What does this even mean lol

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Tariq utterly abhors all Native Americans because a few cultural groups were slave owners and eventually disowned mixed-race members of their groups.

This is like, exclusively an east of the Mississippi cultural trend, but Tariq don't give a gently caress.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

KiteAuraan posted:

Tariq utterly abhors all Native Americans because a few cultural groups were slave owners and eventually disowned mixed-race members of their groups.

This is like, exclusively an east of the Mississippi cultural trend, but Tariq don't give a gently caress.

it's also very "the jews killed christ" type thinking, which is extremely bizarre for someone who is into social/racial justice :shrug:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Flavius Aetass posted:

it's also very "the jews killed christ" type thinking, which is extremely bizarre for someone who is into social/racial justice :shrug:

He's not actually into either of those things

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Inspector Hound posted:

What does this even mean lol

The most successful slave revolts in American history were the runaway slaves who took refuge in the swamps with the Florida Seminoles. So when they were eventually "relocated" to Oklahoma there was still a big population of Black Seminoles that went with them. Long story short, in the late 20th century the Seminoles were awarded a big settlement by the Federal government for land that was stolen in the 19th century, and they tried cutting Seminole Freedmen from the rolls to keep all the money in "native" hands. It was a big legal dispute that dragged out until the 00's when the Bureau of Indian Affairs ruled that it was unconstitutional to deny rights to the freedmen in accordance to a treaty with the Federal government.

So what Tariq is doing here is using the indian freedmen controversy as an excuse to ignore what happened because there's no money in it for him.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Zeroisanumber posted:

He's not actually into either of those things

Yeah, he's a PUA Hotep sort, who basically wants his own little patriarchal ethnostate. That the chuds are racist as gently caress is basically all that keeps him from joining them, if they weren't full white supremacists and backed off black people, Tariq would be arm in arm with Richard Spencer and Joey Gibson.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
tariq is also a master troll. when the stars aline and nazis attack him because they confuse him with an SJW he shines

last year it happened and he got tens of thousands of dollars and national media attention before he was done with them

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol @ "ridiculed to within an inch of his life".

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Stickfigure posted:

it would be funnier if gay teens getting bullicided didn't loving happen all the time

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Stickfigure posted:

"less than one inch past his life" is still within an inch.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
The Galaxy Brain's guide to getting into a fight without looking like you started it:

https://twitter.com/Kherman112/status/1086811903043690501

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Tariq is, like, the only black supremacist in the same way that white supremacists are white supremacists. He would be terrifying if there were a state that backed him up and hundred of years of cultural institutions supporting him, but there aren't, so he's mostly hilarious wrt to race relations.

He's a sexist piece of poo poo as well.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hes not the only one. there are plenty of insane hoteps

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Sounds like the revolution is going to need a Gulag Jr.

the gulag kidz klub

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

hes not the only one. there are plenty of insane hoteps

yeah i knew a guy who was smart as hell and very involved in black-related academia. first came the insistence that ancient egyptians were black, then ancient hebrews, and then burning bridges with anyone who insisted otherwise, and now he's some kind of total weirdo who believes all sorts of poo poo about white people hiding ufos that can talk to god or whatever

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Stickfigure posted:

its interesting phrasing, but she mentions later on that he later committed suicide

so...

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sestze posted:

its interesting phrasing, but she mentions later on that he later committed suicide

so...

My (allegedly not) gay brother got literally owned to death lol.
Edit Bullicide is a cool word. Kinda like burninate.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Stickfigure posted:

My (allegedly not) gay brother got literally owned to death lol.
Edit Bullicide is a cool word. Kinda like burninate.

gently caress off idiot

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Reclines Obesily posted:

you might be thinking of Ave Maria University in Florida.

It was founded by the Domino’s Pizza guy who has been a huge conservative Catholic for like forever. He planned out the town of Ave Maria as his personal Catholic community.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
https://www.google.com/search?q=cov...High%2520School

Is this the school?

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Zikan posted:

intellectual dark web patreon alternative making great progress

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1086776593333260289?s=21

oval office Tank.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flavius Aetass posted:

yeah i knew a guy who was smart as hell and very involved in black-related academia. first came the insistence that ancient egyptians were black, then ancient hebrews,

both of these are true

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

both of these are true

no

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The greatest story ever told, niggas in the field
From Solomon to Sambo to Django, it's fact
I'm the Farrakhan of rap and I get it from the wheel
The son of WD, who hung around in the D
Who ran around in the three
The trap gods raised me
Face all on the Sphinx
Story all in the wall of the pyramids
Niggas know the Black God saved me
You can blow the nose off, that won't change it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://mobile.twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1086781917305815040

Only registered members can see post attachments!