Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Kurtofan posted:

Who is the keem goober

From what I can gather he's some 37 year old dad who makes a living making youtube drama videos for 14 year olds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 200 days!

Roundup Ready posted:

Whew, in that case it's good to know I can safely call the president a retard intellectual disability.

the technical term is real dumb

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

https://twitter.com/DLamontJenkins/status/1087039413014663174

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Hodgepodge posted:

the technical term is real dumb

super real dumb 3 ex plus α

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Hodgepodge posted:

I'm coming around to cretin, which is no longer offensive, and also implies that regardless of the person's stupidity, they are still human and deserving of respect on that basis.

What about dotarded? Same satisfying phonetic structure and none of the offensiveness!

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 200 days!

McCloud posted:

What about dotarded? Same satisfying phonetic structure and none of the offensiveness!

A perfect word to describe the effects of MOBAs on the human brain, imo.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Donald the dotard president
had a very orange face
and if you ever saw it
something something something maced

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I have no idea what dog walk you means, other than it sounds awesome and I love Cardi B.

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Casually dropping that you're paying $4M in taxes without a hint of complaint is such a baller move.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Norton the First posted:

Casually dropping that you're paying $4M in taxes without a hint of complaint is such a baller move.

yea well there was this a year ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMMv8I64Zzw

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Hodgepodge posted:

I'm coming around to cretin

:wink:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://twitter.com/smithjoel86/status/1086808804258279424

theghostpt
Sep 1, 2009

I clicked this thread and there's a video of this weirdo drinking his own piss. :psyboom:

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/WFKARS/status/1087052543547633667

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

This is genuinely the most depressing thing I've seen in this thread.

Also not that more on this is needed, but I work for a county Mental Health/Developmental Programs department and we changed our name to that from MH/MR around 2011 specifically because we were asked to by developmentally disabled people and their families.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
https://twitter.com/nocontexthbomb/status/1087032554119720961

https://twitter.com/glinner

Glinner is melting down because hbomberguy has raised 200k for trans charity and has been retweeted by Cher and AOC and John Romero have appeared on the stream to support him and it's a very sweet story overall :)

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m has issued a correction as of 00:56 on Jan 21, 2019

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

StuG Jeebus posted:

I'm loling too hard at that chud loser dad to be depressed. A Lego robotics tournament is about the coolest thing a tiny nerd can be doing with their weekend.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Norton the First posted:

I'm loling too hard at that chud loser dad to be depressed. A Lego robotics tournament is about the coolest thing a tiny nerd can be doing with their weekend.

imagine not being proud of your kid in any sort of tournament lol

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Glinner is melting down because hbomberguy has raised 200k for trans charity and has been retweeted by Cher and AOC and John Romero have appeared on the stream to support him and it's a very sweet story overall :)

lol this is awesome, hopefully the Tories don't make everything horrible for everybody forever so this can be an actual bright spot

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Hellsau posted:

lol this is awesome, hopefully the Tories don't make everything horrible for everybody forever so this can be an actual bright spot

Labour is also transphobes

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

ikanreed posted:

Labour is also transphobes

Some of them are, but it's not the party's official position

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

StuG Jeebus posted:

imagine yourself your the kind of person who posts such mundane adventures with twitter
now imagine yourself your the kind of person who would also is such an rear end in a top hat that he doesn't care to publicly humilate his own son on twitter
most likely the rear end in a top hat is just projecting i guess is what I'm saying and the dads are there, maybe he's just being a whiny bitch alone and posting on twitter instead of hanging out with his kid, like the rear end in a top hat he is

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Please god tell me these are real segments

Oh my god what a dork

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Norton the First posted:

It isn't really a surprise that a chud is also a terrible father.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

He keeps retweeting negative tweets sent to him in some sort of "puppet master" defense

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

i guarantee that his kid is better at robotics than i was during my upper division college class on the subject lol

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

You know, making fun of kids in general and their interests is pretty poo poo, but making fun of your own kid's hobby? And doing it in some loving underhanded way on twitter?

Chuds just continue to impress me with the lack of any bottom to their depravity; really amazing stuff :downsbravo:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

If I was a kid I'd be ashamed of having a parent who uses god drat Twitter.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

StuG Jeebus posted:

there's worse. was this the thread with the alt-right edgelord w/an asian wifu who "jokingly" describes his own mixed kids with a common racial slur for chinese people?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

there's worse. was this the thread with the alt-right edgelord w/an asian wifu who "jokingly" describes his own mixed kids with a common racial slur for chinese people?
Racist gang leader Gavin McInnes

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

TulliusCicero posted:

You know, making fun of kids in general and their interests is pretty poo poo, but making fun of your own kid's hobby? And doing it in some loving underhanded way on twitter?

Chuds just continue to impress me with the lack of any bottom to their depravity; really amazing stuff :downsbravo:

"boy i sure wish my child was developing lifelong brain problems from football concussions, instead of learning this sissy computer programming poo poo"

certainly we must mention that there are legions of programmer chuds. but it's just tres exquisite to see a dumbass fall over himself to talk about how his kid embarrasses him as a father. also note in that twitter thread that the dad mentions "oh he won a prize or whatever :rolleyes: great"

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

TulliusCicero posted:

He works for the Federalist lol

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

He works for the Federalist lol

lol remember when a federalist writer died of probably an overdose and they said she had swine flu, lol

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Hellsau posted:

lol remember when a federalist writer died of probably an overdose and they said she had swine flu, lol

that's actually really lovely wow

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Wait was there actual evidence of overdose? Hadnt heard that

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
I remember them immediately monetizing her death by pushing commemorative swag with her name and picture on it lol.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

the :smug: kid who stared at the native drummer guy released a statement. and with this, another chud was released onto the outrage grifter circuit :angel:

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Knight posted:

Racist gang leader Gavin McInnes

somehow i thought it was someone else but yeah it was him, and his kids are gunna have serious issues

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

somehow i thought it was someone else but yeah it was him, and his kids are gunna have serious issues

You mean aside from inheriting his (lack of) chin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Lutha Mahtin posted:

the :smug: kid who stared at the native drummer guy released a statement. and with this, another chud was released onto the outrage grifter circuit :angel:
Was it as good as his mother blaming evil muslim black antifas?