Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Lmao the Game Clock Guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Mahomo looks like idiot wind bob dylan

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kuma is coming into the field Tony... what is—a salmon?! What the f—Tony—Gene. Is his lega—Oh my GOD!!!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Kuma is coming into the field Tony... what is—a salmon?! What the f—Tony—Gene. Is his lega—Oh my GOD!!!

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lol I didn't even mean to turn this into a liveposting thing, I just wanted to post First Blood

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmao at the kicker all amped up for barely making a thirty yard kick as if he just sacked every qb in the league

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I don't want to post in this thread anymore I'm exhausted. I'm just gonna leave this post here under the assumption that the GOAT whooped those sorry Indian asses in OT. Get hosed bitches. Good night.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol I didn't even mean to turn this into a liveposting thing, I just wanted to post First Blood

I was intending to anyway.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

I don't want to post in this thread anymore I'm exhausted. I'm just gonna leave this post here under the assumption that the GOAT whooped those sorry Indian asses in OT. Get hosed bitches. Good night.

???

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

Lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lmao at the kicker all amped up for barely making a thirty yard kick as if he just sacked every qb in the league

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm tired from sitting on my rear end watching football for 4 hours. Gonna bow out guys -- great work today though.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Theyre called the chiefs but tom brady has made them his squalls

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There hasn’t been a commercial in like 20 mins. I want to see some apple commercials for God sake.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Nice audio

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nuts and rear end is swampy from watching this game and yelling.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Game Clock Guy going really wide-eyed and leaping off the bench when Andy Reid throws a challenge flag.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jalapeno mac was a poor choice.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Finally got up to pss and grab a seltzer which took so much effort i did the same gesture as thst chiefs kicker after sitting back down

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Taint area of my boxers smells like an old T bone steak from behind the grill lmfao. But it’s fine. I got Axe.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Touchdown wins game is fail.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No QB Has 3 OT Wins in Postseason History Lord Brady smirks and steps into the field.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Boxer briefs look like Rorschachs face

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Tom brady coming out onto the field hovering with little rocks and grass and poo poo rising in the air around him

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

Touchdown wins game is fail.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*symthy divekicks from the stands and yells at the ref for not calling on the guy that touched Brady’s sleeve.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao every time I hear the bell toll I think the lights are gonna go out.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lmao every time I hear the bell toll I think the lights are gonna go out.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thats the kinda poo poo I did in Madden in every down.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What’s the point of a game clock if it’s first TD wins bullshit.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

It's only first TD on the first drive. If they don't score a TD you just swap possessions until somebody wins. Or something.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Idk dude the playoff sudden death poo poo is so bad

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

It's only first TD on the first drive. If they don't score a TD you just swap possessions until somebody wins. Or something.

That’s the stupidest rules I’ve ever heard of. Might as well just end it on the coin flip.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good job Most Excellent Tom Brady for winning the coin flip and going to the Super Bowl. What a legend, absolutely a play for the history books.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm gonna need another shower after this

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

the

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

50/50 mixup hy-eep.