Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
terrorist fist Jeb!??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

ted cruz eating a booger during a debate

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Tommah posted:

ted cruz eating a booger during a debate

akshully it was a tonsil stone

which is an even more unusual kind of gross

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
a Caliphate the size of Indiana

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
call the wildman

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

Former DILF posted:

akshully it was a tonsil stone

which is an even more unusual kind of gross

throat booger

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Tommah posted:

throat booger

get back here with those goalposts you piece of poo poo

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Gary Kasparov is a proponent of something called "New Chronology", which argues that pretty much all of human history happened in the last 1000 years, and most of it in and around Russia and Turkey. Jesus was crucified in the 12th century in Turkey. Genghis Khan was a Slav. Temple of Solomon? That was actually the Hagia Sophia, baby.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

lol Laura Bush killed someone

VileLL
Oct 3, 2015

people spent months arguing that the pope was a leftist

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

i just remembered this sitting senator got brutally beaten and 6 of his ribs cracked likely because of his tightly held libertarian beliefs pissing off his neighbor lol

Dec 26, 2012

MikeCrotch posted:

when liberal Twitter tried to convince everyone a regular September day was incredibly boiling hot after Hillary collapsed

outdoor summer hoops

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Thump! posted:

wiki posted:

On the night of November 6, 1963, two days after her 17th birthday, Laura Welch ran a stop sign and struck another car, resulting in the death of its driver.

nice to have people writing your wiki who will use the most weaselly distancing language possible for that time you directly killed someone

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
has anyone said Ed Balls yet

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

adding to that, Jacob Wohl's father

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

TobleroneTriangular taking his Ron Paul-loving gimmick so far he about had a psychotic break

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Thump! posted:

helen walton's gotten busted for DWI like three times even though she could literally buy a person to drive her around. one of the times she ran over and killed a frozen food company employee. no charges were filed lol

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

TobleroneTriangular taking his Ron Paul-loving gimmick so far he about had a psychotic break

didn't that turn out to be some elaborate multi-year andy kaufman like gag?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

old.flv posted:

didn't that turn out to be some elaborate multi-year andy kaufman like gag?
Yes.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yo buy me archives

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
The time some LF poster got Ron Paul to autograph a sign that said “I’M SOLD ON PURESTRAIN GOLD”

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

helen walton's gotten busted for DWI like three times even though she could literally buy a person to drive her around. one of the times she ran over and killed a frozen food company employee. no charges were filed lol

One time I got a job interview from a capitalist who was pissed at her because she poached his butler.

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

The Crotch posted:

Gary Kasparov is a proponent of something called "New Chronology", which argues that pretty much all of human history happened in the last 1000 years, and most of it in and around Russia and Turkey. Jesus was crucified in the 12th century in Turkey. Genghis Khan was a Slav. Temple of Solomon? That was actually the Hagia Sophia, baby.
him and Bobby Fischer got Chess Brain

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
ESPN’s “JACKED UP”

https://youtube.com/watch?v=b8JUAYHRK3k

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
that time several republican governors turned down federal money for rail projects because it came from obama

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

The time some LF poster got Ron Paul to autograph a sign that said “I’M SOLD ON PURESTRAIN GOLD”

god

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that time several republican governors turned down federal money for rail projects because it came from obama

We could've had a high speed link from chicago to the twin cities by now. loving walker.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

I said thanks but no thanks on the bridge to everywhere

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Remember that time senator ted "series of tubes" Stevens died in a plane crash?

loving hilarious

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

When Trump was younger, he'd set up his subordinates by first getting their wives speakerphone, then calling the subordinate into the office and trapping them with comments about how he was going to hook the guy up with a model or "how was that call girl I recommended" etc. then he'd try to get the wives to have revenge sex with him

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lol just remembered that multiple people have used the phrase "sensible conservatives"

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

Malik Obama

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

ikanreed posted:

Lol just remembered that multiple people have used the phrase "sensible conservatives"

compassionate conservatism

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol oh yeah

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/903676935162785792

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyRhTDe7gtM&t=160s

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Filthy Hans posted:

When Trump was younger, he'd set up his subordinates by first getting their wives speakerphone, then calling the subordinate into the office and trapping them with comments about how he was going to hook the guy up with a model or "how was that call girl I recommended" etc. then he'd try to get the wives to have revenge sex with him

lol what

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

art of the deal

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

oh yeah that reminded me that jared kushner's dad went to jail for entrapping his brother with a prostitute as revenge for testifying against him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

StashAugustine posted:

oh yeah that reminded me that jared kushner's dad went to jail for entrapping his brother with a prostitute as revenge for testifying against him

now it's my turn to say lol what