Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Are you also one of those concern trolls who thinks Louis Farrakhan is as large a threat to American Jews as white supremacist terrorism?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Hoteps are trash, but I’d go back-to-back with them bashing those loving segregation academy kids any day.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Hoteps are trash, but I’d go back-to-back with them bashing those loving segregation academy kids any day.

Yeah, I'm willing to work with garbage weirdos in the few areas where our goals intersect.

gently caress hoteps, but gently caress fascists harder.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

frajaq posted:

is there a full video of this drama anywhere

Here. I posted it earlier but it was lost in the shuffle i think.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-incident-indigenous-peoples-march-longer-video/2630930002/

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

yeah thanks this is what I wanted to find lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQyBHTTqb38

I find hard to understand what the hell those kids were shouting, but I'm ESL so...

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

frajaq posted:

I find hard to understand what the hell those kids were shouting, but I'm ESL so...

“Build the wall”/“build that wall,” which is what chuds shout at anyone who isn’t white.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

staticman posted:

Funny how the Fascism that's taking over the world is mostly coming from Catholic institutions and figures :thunk:

It's not like the Church as a whole was anything other than a supporter of fascism the first time around, a few tepid complaints here and there not withstanding.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Build that wall, to keep the natives out of America

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Zeroisanumber posted:

Yeah, I'm willing to work with garbage weirdos in the few areas where our goals intersect.

gently caress hoteps, but gently caress fascists harder.

Good on you, but I’m not comfortable working with people who scream homophobic slurs in my face, nor do I think they would be happy to work with me.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
What are the odds everyone complaining about how the guy approached the kids to get them to stop being racist have at least on one occasion tried to discipline someone else's kid in public?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Data Graham posted:

Build that wall, to keep the natives out of America

that but unironically has been the official American position for five hundred years

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

frajaq posted:

I can’t tell what they’re saying either, and I’m a native speaker. I certainly don’t hear build the wall, at least not as an organized chant. I’m sorry. They’re obviously lovely teens, as evinced by their clothing choices and jeering, though.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

“Build the wall”/“build that wall,” which is what chuds shout at anyone who isn’t white.
ignoring the idiot who is intentionally ignoring the overarching cultural and historical context of all this, did they actually chant that or didnt they? if so, at what point in that vid?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

MizPiz posted:

What are the odds everyone complaining about how the guy approached the kids to get them to stop being racist have at least on one occasion tried to discipline someone else's kid in public?

200% they've lectured adults about using swear words at a restaurant

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

gently caress you.

My money's not less on "Nazi adjacent" and more on "from a slightly different planet."

Palemdromes posted:

How do I tell the girl I'm currently casually dating that I don't want her to lose weight?

I know this sounds weird. But the girl that I am currently casually dating has confided in me that she is getting surgery next month, partially for a hernia and partially for a gastric sleeve. Which, as I understand it, is a weight loss surgery. But in my opinion she doesn't need it! I don't want to sound like an rear end in a top hat, but I like fat ladies and if she looses weight, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be attracted to her anymore. I absolutely respect that people should feel comfortable in their own bodies, but...is there a polite way to make clear that if she gets this surgery, I'm not going to be physically interested in her?

I want to make clear also that I am NOT a chaser. I've never wanted the women I've dated to get FATTER, just stay at the current weight that I am attracted to. This girl is incredibly cute and may be on the "t h i c c" side of things, though I'm sure there would be lots of condemnation if I posted her pictures, I think she is perfect the way she is. How do I convince her to forgo the gastric sleeve surgery and only concentrate on the hernia? Is this even what I should be doing as a dating prospect of three+ weeks (I'm afraid the answer to this is no, but I'll ask anyway)?

Before you condemn me, I'd like to ask that you think about what you'd say to someone with this same complaint from the other side. When a long term prospect is gaining tons of weight and shows no signs of stopping or regretting that she is gaining weight. You'd say to break up with her, right? Am I okay to break up with her? I really like this girl otherwise, we get along perfectly, but I'm not sure I can overcome the physicality of my attraction to larger women if her gastric sleeve surgery is successful and I have to live with a grossly skinny version of the girl I was originally attracted to. Help?!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Palemdromes posted:

Honestly not particularly surprising, Hogg has a very feminine face.

Palemdromes posted:

Also got another date with strawberry blonde tomorrow, going to a local brewery for some trivia and ping pong. She is cool as gently caress and seems to be really into me for some unfathomable reason, so I’m going to play it cool and see how far this goes. As an aside: her hair is super curly and cute and if I had to do a blind touch test I would swear it was a black girl’s hair. It’s just insanely thick and springy. I love it. Is that racist to say? If so, I am sorry.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

crime weed posted:

ignoring the idiot who is intentionally ignoring the overarching cultural and historical context of all this, did they actually chant that or didnt they? if so, at what point in that vid?

I think I’m wrong about this, tbh.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

I think I’m wrong about this, tbh.

I gave it a second look, since so many people were telling me I’m an idiot for not hearing it, and still couldn’t find it. I’m honestly glad you admitted this because I was beginning to think something (else) was wrong with me.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Palemdromes posted:

Can you explain? From where I’m sitting it definitely does. If Chief Phillips went out of his way to stand in the face of a young man who was defending his classmates from homophobic and racial slurs aimed their way by Black Hebrew Israelites, that’s a big big piece of this confusing puzzle.

check out this weird sex pervert nazi everyone

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Palemdromes posted:

I gave it a second look, since so many people were telling me I’m an idiot for not hearing it
that's not why you're an idiot, just fyi

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

crime weed posted:

that's not why you're an idiot, just fyi

Oh word?

Data Graham posted:

BUILD THE WALL is a reference to our defensive line GO COLONELS

Yinlock posted:

um actually they were chanting BUILD THE WALL which according to chud twitter is the school motto and nothing to do with the border at all

also, they never said BUILD THE WALL stop lying, but if they did it's fine because it's the school motto

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Al ! posted:

some local action:

shot

https://twitter.com/PNWYLF/status/1087150435733954560

chaser

https://twitter.com/PNWYLF/status/1087152439730401281

to be fair, it was mildly drizzly today which scares the nazis back into their climate controlled suburbs

there was more action than that but the tweets are good

there was one guy who always tries to start fights and run protestors over, I think I remember him from the og j20. black bloc put themselves between him and the kids/other crowd and he accelerated 10ft forward into about 6 of them (all getting away or absorbing the force without injury afaik) and there was a brief skirmish as he was standing/sitting out his window and yelling. legal observers and The One Cop saw the whole thing so who knows what will happen

and then haley adams was also prowling for an excuse to run protestors over and, of course, broadcasted her intention
https://mobile.twitter.com/Kherman112/status/1087165036714373122

and then
https://mobile.twitter.com/jung_sisyphus_/status/1087142936377094149

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Palemdromes posted:

Why do they need water? Are they thirsty

gently caress off shitbird

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Azathoth posted:

gently caress off shitbird

Suck my dick lib.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its like this

A) The fact that the MAGA kids were the victims of a 3rd party being abusive doesn't actually speak to how they treated the native group or excuse anything they did.

B) While you can hear all the Black Israelites' obscenities and slurs clearly (because its their recording) you really can't make out much of what the MAGA kids are saying or chanting. You can give them the benefit of the doubt that none of them said anything racist, but in doing so you're not only looking past the MAGA thing and the racist/obnoxious behavior in the shortened confrontation clip but you're also calling Nathan Phillips a liar.

C) Even though the Black Israelites were clearly abusive and instigating stuff they were also VASTLY outnumbered and sorrounded. The group of MAGA kids grows and grows until its a very intimidating "mob" screaming, yelling, chanting, ripping their clothes off, pounding their chests. Even if not one of those MAGA kids were throwing back slurs or insults (which again, seems like a pretty big benefit of the doubt to give) just that behavior and size is kind of objectively what we call a "mob".

D) Nathan Phillips says he started drumming in the center of it all to try and defuse the situation as it continued to escalate and because he was worried about the growing mob of MAGA kids. He doesn't actively seek out to confront a kid. He moves into the center of the group and 99% of the kids move out of the way. One kid refuses to move and stares down the man in what anyone could reasonably interpret as trying to send a message. What message that is, you might disagree on, but it certainly looks like "I'm bigger than you" to many.

E) Again, the shortened clip clearly shows kids tomahawk chopping and chanting mock native sounds to mock the group and drummer. Why this is somehow excusable based on any of the extra context in the longer video is besides me. Of course i just watched an NFL game with thousands of people tomahawk chopping and chanting and a week ago the President made a bunch of offensive comments about natives so a whole lot of people don't seem to have a problem with racism of that variety.

F) The MAGA kids and their parents repeatedly identified the Black Israelites as "Black Muslims". Despite the fact that they were little preaching their beliefs. So that's a nice little bonus racism.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

They played though a lot already, and if they didn't quit they could've been legends.

Should have transitioned into Nazi Punks gently caress Off

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Palemdromes posted:

Suck my dick lib.

chuds trying to explain being mean to socially incompetent white conservatives is the Real Racism never gets old

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

get that OUT of my face posted:

evangelicals are behind it in america and brazil

Nothing more than the Vatican's collaborators.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Palemdromes posted:

Can you explain? From where I’m sitting it definitely does. If Chief Phillips went out of his way to stand in the face of a young man who was defending his classmates from homophobic and racial slurs aimed their way by Black Hebrew Israelites, that’s a big big piece of this confusing puzzle.

imagine writing this and thinking you're not a piece of poo poo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

but why would a nazi antagonize a minority? there must be a deeper explanation here

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

chuds trying to explain being mean to socially incompetent white conservatives is the Real Racism never gets old
its cool because they're *always* the kind of aggressively stupid person that believes themselves to be a genius

crime weed has issued a correction as of 07:28 on Jan 21, 2019

Ghostship
Jan 26, 2006

A bunch of MAGA chuds harassing a minority? Truly a confusing puzzle.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

Yinlock posted:

but why would a nazi antagonize a minority? there must be a deeper explanation here

Because the Catholic Church isn't on fire yet

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Ghostship posted:

A bunch of MAGA chuds harassing a minority? Truly a confusing puzzle.

I can't believe a perfectly-timed gust of wind blew merchandise from the racist hat factory directly onto those kids' heads seconds before someone started filming

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Just noticed the "defending his classmates" line. Such an obvious red flag.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Yinlock posted:

I can't believe a perfectly-timed gust of wind blew merchandise from the racist hat factory directly onto those kids' heads seconds before someone started filming

no you see if you watch the full video and slow it down between 00:01:26 and 00:01:27 you can clearly see a racist wizard stop time and deposit racist poo poo on the kids, and also the hats and stuff are invisible to them and weightless so they don't notice

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

MizPiz posted:

That strong brave young boy smugly staring down the slings and arrows of all the bad people.

The idea that this 100 strong mob of young men who were screaming and chanting and pounding their chests were some intimidated by or in danger of a handful of street preachers throwing out slurs is absurd.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

That strong brave young boy smugly staring down the slings and arrows of all the bad people.

The idea that this 100 strong mob of young men who were screaming and chanting and pounding their chests were some intimidated by or in danger of a handful of street preachers throwing out slurs is absurd.
im still personally of the opinion that the 1-minute clip is perfection as-is, and all attempts at discussion of things other than ::: the incredibly clear message portrayed there ::: is a distraction

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Yinlock posted:

Come on now, MAGA hats aren't racist, they are just exclusively worn by racists. There is a difference, apparently

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

MizPiz posted:

securing their future, if you will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
Genocide_To_Whites.txt
https://twitter.com/mheavyhead/status/1087242649516486656