Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Grimdude posted:

Those lovely white kids harassing those Native Americans is one of the instances where you can 100% dismiss a person if they take the kids' side. I know there are a lot of issues out there that you can sort of see a grey instead of black and white, or maybe even understand where they're coming from. I assure you though, anyone who defends those kids is someone you can cut communication with.

CNN looked at the longer video.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/21/us/maga-hat-teens-native-american-second-video/index.html

Black Israelites took issue with MAGA hat kids from March for Life.
MAGA hat kids start doing cheers to drown them out. poo poo talking on both sides.
Phillips puts himself between the 2 groups to try to diffuse the tension.
Sandmann gives Chud smirk.
Parties depart.

Everybody's partisan view gets validated; especially if you omit key facts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

hot take: if you wear a MAGA hat in public you deserve to be ridiculed and harassed non stop because you are a piece of poo poo

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Tiny Lowtax posted:

hot take: if you wear a MAGA hat in public you deserve to be ridiculed and harassed non stop because you are a piece of poo poo

What if you really need something to distract from your teeth?

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Verisimilidude posted:

The bigger problem with that CJ Pearson tweet is the responses. Republicans have been brainwashed to the point where they’re literally seeing whatever they want to see, even when there’s video evidence to prove otherwise. Never mind the kids mocking the NA people with dances, or surrounding them and making hatchet gestures. Nevermind the chants of “build the wall”, or the racial slurs, no, the NAs are the real aggressors here. They walked towards them, and chanted peacefully!

If the roles were reversed and the only difference between these two groups was that the people being surrounded were wearing MAGA hats and the crowd of teenagers were minorities, you can bet every conservative would be foaming at the mouth about persecution and how they’re the real victims even more than they currently are. It’s how they control the narrative. If they’re actively being racist, just find something that shows the targets of harassment instigating something. Make it seem like they deserve it, and then say “well that particular behavior is bad, but if they didn’t want it to happen the liberals shouldn’t have pointed their fingers menacingly at the MAGA hat patriots!!”

Then, if a dude saying some racist poo poo in a MAGA hat gets beat up at a rally or behind a Walmart, they can use that footage to say “see, they’re oppressing us for our points of view!” They’ve positioned themselves to win in either scenario.

They’re like a bunch of whiny teenagers who say stupid poo poo and pick fights, then when they get beat up for it their parents come to the school and say “my precious angel would never do anything like that, the kids just don’t like him because he’s different”.

This is pretty much Christianity 101

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1087369882344349697?s=19

remember wand

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

Avirosb posted:

What if you really need something to distract from your teeth?

If you wear one of those hats you won't have to worry about your teeth anymore, as you pick them up, one by one, off the ground.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1039162221492928513

morningdrew fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Jan 21, 2019

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Pakistani politics posted:

If you wear one of those hats you won't have to worry about your teeth anymore, as you pick them up, one by one, off the ground.

---

EDIT: Why don't you magick up a wall, binch!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lmao at our retarded fat toad dicked president.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Seriouspost we need to put a ban on anyone wearing MAGA hats until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

They're coming in here, they're not sending their best, these people are violent rapists in many cases. Perhaps there are some good MAGA hat people, but I've never met them.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

old beast lunatic posted:

lmao at our retarded fat toad dicked president.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1087374469222547461?s=19

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

"Democrats said they wanted to get things done, so I parked my fat rear end! How's about that?!"

This man.... I think he's a retard???

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1087369965458452480
https://twitter.com/DavidLango/status/1087373680756240384

Avirosb fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jan 21, 2019

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Suffer not the unclean to live.
I was working at a factory in Indiana when Carrier decided to lay everybody off and move their facility to Mexico. Then the whole Trump ART OF DEALS thing happened with him claiming to have saved the vast majority of the union jobs at two Carrier facilities, and all the retards I worked with wouldn't shut the gently caress up about how great the man was for saving those manufacturing jobs (jobs just like ours!) and THIS IS IT MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

I thought then that Trump was a grifter full of poo poo, and told everyone to wait and see where those jobs are in a year. I was openly mocked for "not understanding" what was taking place, by my fellow non-union manufacturing coworkers, whose benefits were being whittled away when one of the largest corporations in the world bought out the company a few years prior. Half the factory floor was temp workers. Raises were cut to less than $0.25/yr for even the most skilled laborers. The promotions that were supposed to accompany being trained on new equipment stopped being given. The insurance was getting worse every year while costing more money. A new plant manager was brought in. She had overseen the shutdown of the last facility she was in charge of. Engineers were brought in from the company's new facility in Mexico to see how our operators did things, focusing on the automated processes. Our own engineers then accompanied them back to their facility for months of setup and training. I took these all as warning signs, and moved on. I won't be the least bit surprised when the non-salary positions are all cut or scaled back to $10/hr temps with no benefits in a few years.

The majority of Carrier's non-salary jobs (the actual factory workers, not the office drones) are now gone anyway, and what remains is being reduced to low-pay, unskilled labor only. But hey, orange man says he's got a magic wand, so what the gently caress do I know.

Reynold fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jan 21, 2019

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Reynold posted:

I was working at a factory in Indiana when Carrier decided to lay everybody off and move their facility to Mexico. Then the whole Trump ART OF DEALS thing happened with him claiming to have saved the vast majority of the union jobs at two Carrier facilities, and all the retards I worked with wouldn't shut the gently caress up about how great the man was for saving those manufacturing jobs (jobs just like ours!) and THIS IS IT MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

I thought then that Trump was a grifter full of poo poo, and told everyone to wait and see where those jobs are in a year. I was openly mocked for "not understanding" what was taking place, by my fellow non-union manufacturing coworkers, whose benefits were being whittled away when one of the largest corporations in the world bought out the company a few years prior. Half the factory floor was temp workers. Raises were cut to less than $0.25/yr for even the most skilled laborers. The promotions that where supposed to accompany being trained on new equipment stopped being given. The insurance was getting worse every year while costing more money. A new plant manager was brought in. She had overseen the shutdown of the last facility she was in charge of. Engineers were brought in from the company's new facility in Mexico to see how our operators did things, focusing on the automated processes. Our own engineers then accompanied them back to their facility for months of setup and training. I took these all as warning signs, and moved on. I won't be the least bit surprised when the non-salary positions are all cut or scaled back to $10/hr temps with no benefits in a few years.

But hey, orange man says he's got a magic wand, so what the gently caress do I know.

Can we all share our experiences?

I work at a Fortune 500 company. When Trump's tax cuts came out a bunch of idiots I work with were all saying "Here come the raises baby!" I knew we'd be hosed, I just didn't know how badly.

Well, Trump's awesome international relations have tanked our profits so our scheduled raises for this year have already been delayed 6 months, and our end of year bonuses are severely reduced. We're currently in the worst position we've been in since 2008 and have a hiring freeze on all positions through April.

ART OF THE DEAL

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Lol the govt is never reopening

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Garrison alt account spotted

I hate the loving morons that do that when anyone criticizes anything. "Where's your drawings, or video games, or movie, or whatever" :smug:

I don't need to be Van Gogh to know Garrison is a loving hack; thanks dipshit

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lmao how do you render a morally superior TRUMP!? easy. you lie. lol

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Lmao so much for trying to work a compromise with the Democrats.

President Deals

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Suffer not the unclean to live.
I will never get tired of the hilarity that is Donald Trump being drawn like Dolph Lundgren. It's the absolute perfect manifestation of the cognitive dissonance these people are living under.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
The only visual metaphor I understand is slabs of hunky man meat.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1087375153166610432?s=19
https://twitter.com/Sour_Kareem/status/1087376056296792064?s=19
https://twitter.com/forestryforum/status/1087380881520713728?s=19

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

lol at the idea that Trump believes in God or anything at all

also lol at Garrison and many other Republicans wanting Big Daddy Trump to smother them with his Powerful Muscles

and one final lol at "Trump doesn't do drugs"

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
YOU...*SNIIIIIIF*...missed.

RoboCop 3
Feb 5, 2018

TulliusCicero posted:

Garrison alt account spotted

I hate the loving morons that do that when anyone criticizes anything. "Where's your drawings, or video games, or movie, or whatever" :smug:

I don't need to be Van Gogh to know Garrison is a loving hack; thanks dipshit

“Bon appetit! Enjoy the finest, most decadent meal we offer here at Trump Tower!”

“But this is not food. It’s literal horseshit. You literally just put a pile of horseshit on a plate.”

“OHHHHHH, LOOK AT FUCKIN GORDON RAMSAY OVER HERE!!! *swallows huge mouthful of poo poo*”

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/SpeakerRyan/status/952906199531388930?s=19

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

He probably means that sex toy for women

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
:yooge: I found the magic wang, and it's only growing bigger!

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

2019 version:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
it feels like we're approaching some kind of retard singularity.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

vyst posted:

He probably means that sex toy for women

Truly a marvel of Japanese ingenuity.

Somebody needs to replace MLK Jr with Darth Vader.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

https://twitter.com/_waleedshahid/status/1087115690069446656?s=19

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

The Earth-shattering lol well and truly finally hit me today when I realised that absolutely nothing anyone can say or do will make Trump care that the government is shut down. He is pampered baby big boy and gets everything he wants regardless of the impact on other people or the country. The shut down is barely affecting him and only just registers in his brain from day-today. He cannot in any way be made to care or even really understand the impact of the government shut down and it will potentially go on forever because of that. It will (and has) become a part of everyday life.

And that's a major major lol. I would probably not lol so much at that if I lived in the US or had a government job.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Not nearly enough labels.

Also I love how hard he tries, Trump's hair is still so incredibly stupid and ridiculous and it's so difficult to not draw it as such.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

mono posted:

2019 version:

There was a man, a really great man.... many say one of the top 10 ever, and I'd.... I'd probably say that. They called him Martin Luther King Jr, but most of us don't even say the Junior, he.... in most ways he's bigger than his father ever was. And believe me, that.... I know about that. I think we would have gotten along because of that. Because our dads are dead but they still.... we still hear them yelling a lot, giving ideas. So many ideas in the head at all times, all the dreams, that's actually where the speech came from I think. Dreams of the dads.

And actually Dr. King and I met once, right before..... pretty close to when he died. And I said hello. And he said "Mr. Trump, sir, it is an honor to meet you. A real honor, you've done so much for the blacks. I would LOVE if you became president one day, believe me." And then the next day he had his brains blown out on live TV, they showed the brains and everything and then they told them to burn the footage, but I saw it. And I remember watching it and thinking "Wow, so many brains for such a smart guy, it makes sense."

And I thought about that, and now.... now here we are. And black unemployment is at its lowest level since the Civil War, but we all know.... we know why that was 100% back then. *snifffff* So we can't.... do we want to go back to that? Some do. Some do. Probably not. But I've done so much to help, I love blacks. Ben Hud.... Ben Carson, the head of HUD. A great brain doctor, with a great brain, and now he's in charge of the Urban League, helping out other African Americans.

My daughter Ivanka, who married a great person of color in Jared Kushner. She's done so much for prison reform, can you believe it? Beauty and good looks and brains too, gotta love the brains. Every prisoner we let out is another black man to rejoin his family. I met one man, great guy, he called me. He had been put in jail for no reason at all, blamed for another crime. And he had this pet mouse, and the mouse lived for 50 years, which is unbelievable for a mouse. But this man touched me and he was crying because I fixed the prisons. And the lightbulbs actually exploded, if you can believe it.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

The Archaic posted:

Not nearly enough labels.

Also I love how hard he tries, Trump's hair is still so incredibly stupid and ridiculous and it's so difficult to not draw it as such.

I very much doubt his spider web of a thatch is going to last much longer, it is translucent already. If critics really want to piss him off they should go for is weak spot, his masculinity and his pride. Just saying he has small hands caused a 30 year-long vendetta. Imagine the thermonuclear meltdown he would have if CNN did a spot on how terrible his hair is. How enormously fat he is. How tiny is dick is.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

A Fancy Hat posted:

There was a man, a really great man.... many say one of the top 10 ever, and I'd.... I'd probably say that. They called him Martin Luther King Jr, but most of us don't even say the Junior, he.... in most ways he's bigger than his father ever was. And believe me, that.... I know about that. I think we would have gotten along because of that. Because our dads are dead but they still.... we still hear them yelling a lot, giving ideas. So many ideas in the head at all times, all the dreams, that's actually where the speech came from I think. Dreams of the dads.

And actually Dr. King and I met once, right before..... pretty close to when he died. And I said hello. And he said "Mr. Trump, sir, it is an honor to meet you. A real honor, you've done so much for the blacks. I would LOVE if you became president one day, believe me." And then the next day he had his brains blown out on live TV, they showed the brains and everything and then they told them to burn the footage, but I saw it. And I remember watching it and thinking "Wow, so many brains for such a smart guy, it makes sense."

And I thought about that, and now.... now here we are. And black unemployment is at its lowest level since the Civil War, but we all know.... we know why that was 100% back then. *snifffff* So we can't.... do we want to go back to that? Some do. Some do. Probably not. But I've done so much to help, I love blacks. Ben Hud.... Ben Carson, the head of HUD. A great brain doctor, with a great brain, and now he's in charge of the Urban League, helping out other African Americans.

My daughter Ivanka, who married a great person of color in Jared Kushner. She's done so much for prison reform, can you believe it? Beauty and good looks and brains too, gotta love the brains. Every prisoner we let out is another black man to rejoin his family. I met one man, great guy, he called me. He had been put in jail for no reason at all, blamed for another crime. And he had this pet mouse, and the mouse lived for 50 years, which is unbelievable for a mouse. But this man touched me and he was crying because I fixed the prisons. And the lightbulbs actually exploded, if you can believe it.

This should have been his actual MLK day speech.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Remember sailor!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

My favorite thing about all of this sheer fuckin stupidity is the GOP being such servile sheep to Trump because they believe his base will support them, when every poll shows Republicans tanking, and it has bore out time ad time again that the lunatic fringe base of Trump only will back the pissman, and will turn on any GOP politican that does not tow the line for even a second

Great job making your party subservient to the most stupid people alive :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

TulliusCicero posted:

My favorite thing about all of this sheer fuckin stupidity is the GOP being such servile sheep to Trump because they believe his base will support them, when every poll shows Republicans tanking, and it has bore out time ad time again that the lunatic fringe base of Trump only will back the pissman, and will turn on any GOP politican that does not tow the line for even a second

Great job making your party subservient to the most stupid people alive :lol:

I see so many chuds on Facebook calling practically every single republican politician other than Trump a RINO. I think they're pretty hosed in two years just because of this alone.