Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

A Fancy Hat posted:

I met one man, great guy, he called me. He had been put in jail for no reason at all, blamed for another crime. And he had this pet mouse, and the mouse lived for 50 years, which is unbelievable for a mouse. But this man touched me and he was crying because I fixed the prisons. And the lightbulbs actually exploded, if you can believe it.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I see so many chuds on Facebook calling practically every single republican politician other than Trump a RINO. I think they're pretty hosed in two years just because of this alone.

All you have to do is take a look at who the dems are fielding in 2020 and if you still feel hope thats a lol

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/casersatz/status/1087397414485532672?s=21

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

I hope she shoots herself one day

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

A Fancy Hat posted:

There was a man, a really great man.... many say one of the top 10 ever, and I'd.... I'd probably say that. They called him Martin Luther King Jr, but most of us don't even say the Junior, he.... in most ways he's bigger than his father ever was. And believe me, that.... I know about that. I think we would have gotten along because of that. Because our dads are dead but they still.... we still hear them yelling a lot, giving ideas. So many ideas in the head at all times, all the dreams, that's actually where the speech came from I think. Dreams of the dads.

And actually Dr. King and I met once, right before..... pretty close to when he died. And I said hello. And he said "Mr. Trump, sir, it is an honor to meet you. A real honor, you've done so much for the blacks. I would LOVE if you became president one day, believe me." And then the next day he had his brains blown out on live TV, they showed the brains and everything and then they told them to burn the footage, but I saw it. And I remember watching it and thinking "Wow, so many brains for such a smart guy, it makes sense."

And I thought about that, and now.... now here we are. And black unemployment is at its lowest level since the Civil War, but we all know.... we know why that was 100% back then. *snifffff* So we can't.... do we want to go back to that? Some do. Some do. Probably not. But I've done so much to help, I love blacks. Ben Hud.... Ben Carson, the head of HUD. A great brain doctor, with a great brain, and now he's in charge of the Urban League, helping out other African Americans.

My daughter Ivanka, who married a great person of color in Jared Kushner. She's done so much for prison reform, can you believe it? Beauty and good looks and brains too, gotta love the brains. Every prisoner we let out is another black man to rejoin his family. I met one man, great guy, he called me. He had been put in jail for no reason at all, blamed for another crime. And he had this pet mouse, and the mouse lived for 50 years, which is unbelievable for a mouse. But this man touched me and he was crying because I fixed the prisons. And the lightbulbs actually exploded, if you can believe it.

it’s eerie how these are getting more deranged at exactly the same rate as dump’s actual dementia is setting in

like these are getting too perfect, it’s scaring me

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

“The fbi investigated trump as possibly compromised and was uncertain if he fired comey at the behest of the Russian government. He also confiscated his own translators notes during meeting with Putin but buzzfeed getting a partial denial from the special counsel, the illegal witch hunt, means everything is a lie” - maga chud logic

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

take care when selecting caviar for rectal insertion. too small imparts an unpleasant “sandy” sensation while too large generally means too juicy which may not give enough friction for optimal pleasure.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

a new study bible! posted:

The thing that makes me more furious than pretty much anything else is when white people disingenuously pretend to be harmed by the language of "racism against white people." If someone calls you a cracker and it hurts your feelings, you are the biggest beta bitch.

what about cumskin

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
whitey owned himself so hard by electing Trump. Can you imagine trying to convince anyone your life has value if you contributed to this poo poo? lol kill whitey.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

bird with big dick posted:

what about cumskin

Rubbing cum on your face makes females attracted to you, so please call me cumskin.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/hamiltonnolan/status/1087412879895261189?s=19

Family values.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I hope she shoots herself one day

If Laura Loomer is any indication to what fate has in store for the Kent State Kunt, she will find herself starving to death because Uber Eats won't serve her.

That, or maybe she'll feel like a sub and eat at Quizno's.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A Fancy Hat posted:

Can we all share our experiences?

I work at a Fortune 500 company. When Trump's tax cuts came out a bunch of idiots I work with were all saying "Here come the raises baby!" I knew we'd be hosed, I just didn't know how badly.

Well, Trump's awesome international relations have tanked our profits so our scheduled raises for this year have already been delayed 6 months, and our end of year bonuses are severely reduced. We're currently in the worst position we've been in since 2008 and have a hiring freeze on all positions through April.

ART OF THE DEAL

We had a site visit from our CEO talking about how we’d had a great year in terms of profits (and this was before any tax poo poo went into affect) and an hourly guy said something like “That’s great what kind of raises can we expect due to this” and the CEO was 100% honest and said “the only way you’re gettin raises is if we have a lot more problems with employee retention which we don’t anticipate happening.”

Also our fiscal year ends Dec 1st and we usually got most of our annual bonus Dec 15th but this year on dec 7th they announced they’re changing how everything works and well let you know about bonuses in February or March, maybe.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1087236497508569088?s=21

Good. I hope Mitch starts getting more blame

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Ayn Randi posted:

holy poo poo lol donald trump is the president of the united states. yeah, that donald trump. america elected him to rule the world's supreme military empire. it's real and not an insane joke. holy lmaoly what a country.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

:hellyeah:

Make Turtle-man's life a living nightmare until he passes a bill to reopen the government.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Bogus Adventure posted:

:hellyeah:

Make Turtle-man's life a living nightmare until he passes a bill to reopen the government.

That his life isn't *already* a living nightmare is a major indictment of the American left.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

flashy_mcflash posted:

That his life isn't *already* a living nightmare is a major indictment of the American left.

Remember when a few Kentucky patriots followed him and heckled him in public, and the Right treated it like his life was in danger.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.2825256c0f47

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Bogus Adventure posted:

Remember when a few Kentucky patriots followed him and heckled him in public, and the Right treated it like his life was in danger.

I thought it was because people were messing with an endangered species of turtle.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
America watched the same apprentice I did but apparently they were laughing with, not at, the retard star of the show and made him president. That's a lol

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Bogus Adventure posted:

Remember when Maxine Waters said "this is good" and conservatives considered it a call to violence

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Remember when Maxine Waters said "this is good" and conservatives considered it a call to violence

Remember when a true patriot shot Steve Scalise's balls off?

I know that doesn't belong in the chain of ridiculous conclusions that conservatives make, but I just needed a laugh.

lol

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I yelled "gently caress you" to Pat Toomey once and it felt really good, so I can only imagine how good it would feel to actually disrupt a Republican's life in a meaningful way.

I mean I know I'm disrupting their lives by existing and not being a rich old dude but I'm talking about stomping on Ted Cruz's feet or calling Lindsay Graham "Pissley Grampa" or whatever.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I know he's just a CNN talking head these days but it's been a life's dream of mine to tell Rick Santorum to suck my taint.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

The pisstape is real and the pisser is Lindsey Graham.
Lindsey: "Oh yes you dirty boy, you like that don'chu, ahahahah. Open wider."
Trump: MAGurglgurgl

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

A Fancy Hat posted:

I yelled "gently caress you" to Pat Toomey once and it felt really good, so I can only imagine how good it would feel to actually disrupt a Republican's life in a meaningful way.

I mean I know I'm disrupting their lives by existing and not being a rich old dude but I'm talking about stomping on Ted Cruz's feet or calling Lindsay Graham "Pissley Grampa" or whatever.

lol Rick Scott actually put out an attack ad on a person just because she told him he sucked in a coffee shop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwRx8-Hjlk0

You're lucky it wasn't Rick Scott

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

An insane mind posted:

The pisstape is real and the pisser is Lindsey Graham.
Lindsey: "Oh yes you dirty boy, you like that don'chu, ahahahah. Open wider."
Trump: MAGurglgurgl

this is an image I never needed to imagine ever

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

lol Rick Scott actually put out an attack ad on a person just because she told him he sucked in a coffee shop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwRx8-Hjlk0

You're lucky it wasn't Rick Scott

This "weird" liberal attacked Pat Toomey in an airport, saying a foul word we won't even repeat here!

It turns out he doesn't say the pledge of allegiance, believes guns are "for cowards", and once built a workshed.... WITHOUT A PERMIT.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/KBAndersen/status/1087407899113078784
https://twitter.com/Gizmodo/status/1087373003715985410

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

A Fancy Hat posted:

This "weird" liberal attacked Pat Toomey in an airport, saying a foul word we won't even repeat here!

It turns out he doesn't say the pledge of allegiance, believes guns are "for cowards", and once built a workshed.... WITHOUT A PERMIT.

I was with you until the workshed. Get a permit, you monster.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

lol of loving course he did

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Tiny Lowtax posted:

lol of loving course he did

"why did you edit my pictures? there's no need to do that. I'M A GREEK GOD"

*flexes*
*rips back of shirt*
*shits pants*

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The next presidential portrait is gonna be done by garrison

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

He's gotten so loving fat, there is no way he can photoshop his way out of confronting it:

Lol, he can't even zip up that jacket.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Motherfucker wouldn't have a neck if not for his shirt and jacket cutting into his fatflap.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

A Fancy Hat posted:

Even though you're directly quoting something you should really post 'SWIM once built a workshed without a permit'.

Don't want to Giuliani SWIMselves, would we? :downs:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Someone with more time than me please do an edit where Trump morphs into the Omega Ben Garrison Trump

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

A Fancy Hat posted:

There was a man, a really great man.... many say one of the top 10 ever, and I'd.... I'd probably say that. They called him Martin Luther King Jr, but most of us don't even say the Junior, he.... in most ways he's bigger than his father ever was. And believe me, that.... I know about that. I think we would have gotten along because of that. Because our dads are dead but they still.... we still hear them yelling a lot, giving ideas. So many ideas in the head at all times, all the dreams, that's actually where the speech came from I think. Dreams of the dads.

And actually Dr. King and I met once, right before..... pretty close to when he died. And I said hello. And he said "Mr. Trump, sir, it is an honor to meet you. A real honor, you've done so much for the blacks. I would LOVE if you became president one day, believe me." And then the next day he had his brains blown out on live TV, they showed the brains and everything and then they told them to burn the footage, but I saw it. And I remember watching it and thinking "Wow, so many brains for such a smart guy, it makes sense."

And I thought about that, and now.... now here we are. And black unemployment is at its lowest level since the Civil War, but we all know.... we know why that was 100% back then. *snifffff* So we can't.... do we want to go back to that? Some do. Some do. Probably not. But I've done so much to help, I love blacks. Ben Hud.... Ben Carson, the head of HUD. A great brain doctor, with a great brain, and now he's in charge of the Urban League, helping out other African Americans.

My daughter Ivanka, who married a great person of color in Jared Kushner. She's done so much for prison reform, can you believe it? Beauty and good looks and brains too, gotta love the brains. Every prisoner we let out is another black man to rejoin his family. I met one man, great guy, he called me. He had been put in jail for no reason at all, blamed for another crime. And he had this pet mouse, and the mouse lived for 50 years, which is unbelievable for a mouse. But this man touched me and he was crying because I fixed the prisons. And the lightbulbs actually exploded, if you can believe it.

Jfc

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Imaging having such small hands that you pay someone to photoshop them bigger in pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Gat dang it seems like this was only a few weeks ago, but it was actually 65 trillion years ago, when dinosaurs ruled the world!