Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I.hope for the upcoming season they just use John Oliver as Bran since the actor went full English mongoloids.

I Also can't wait for rising and swelling music and then dabeaerys says "break teh chains"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Glenn Quebec posted:

I Also can't wait for rising and swelling music and then dabeaerys says "break teh chains"

Waiting for the got music video with fleetwood mac

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I hope bran goes back in time and undoes the beheading of ned

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Also joffrey needs to get back into acting asap

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
It’s the only thing that gives me the strength to continue in this horrible world. The hope that a giant will step on some more people.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Ramsay killed the last giants friends there won't be any more stepping unfortunately

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lol, you say that but wait until you see a giant step on some more people

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Glenn Quebec posted:

since the actor went full English mongoloids

yikes!!!!!

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Must be a total bummer being the casting dude for G.O.T. You start out strong, this is gonna be LEGACY TV oh wait Bran's a gangly monster now, Arya's forehead expanding exponentially, Sansa ends up towering over everyone despite needing to look vulnerable, Littlefinger can't hold an accent, you need like 40 Mountains, Danaerys just Won't Act, everyone's favourite tiddies are a 5 second Fake Sansa joke and a Sandsnake you never see again, Pod and Gendry turn into the exact same person, gently caress it, hand me that gin I'm done with this poo poo.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Yeah, it probably should be a probatable offense for calling someone english

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really liked Stannis and Shireen scenes. So of course they loving killed those characters in the edgiest/dumbest way.

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

oh yeah I remember Stannis

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
They never showed Stannis getting killed, he's alive and orchestrating things from behind the scenes.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gresh posted:

oh yeah I remember Stannis

Well at least he made some good decisions as leader, like bang the red head witch instead of his homely wife.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Disgusting Coward posted:

Must be a total bummer being the casting dude for G.O.T. You start out strong, this is gonna be LEGACY TV oh wait Bran's a gangly monster now, Arya's forehead expanding exponentially, Sansa ends up towering over everyone despite needing to look vulnerable, Littlefinger can't hold an accent, you need like 40 Mountains, Danaerys just Won't Act, everyone's favourite tiddies are a 5 second Fake Sansa joke and a Sandsnake you never see again, Pod and Gendry turn into the exact same person, gently caress it, hand me that gin I'm done with this poo poo.

And Jon Snow, who I keep hearing is “a badass” in the books, is ahh... not super badass

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

steinrokkan posted:

They never showed Stannis getting killed, he's alive and orchestrating things from behind the scenes.

Which was stupid. There was absolutely no reason not to show it.

Archives
Nov 23, 2008

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

And Jon Snow, who I keep hearing is “a badass” in the books, is ahh... not super badass

He was really well cast in his ''unwanted bastard whos shipped to the wall and never seen again'' role.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

most boring death for the most boring character it fits

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

To be real for a second I always liked that to the east are vast civilizations that have gotten past Kings and are republics or whatever you don't really get that from the show but I read the books and its neat in my head

Wait.i mean fake sansa tits and giant steps on people

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Waltzing Along posted:

The reason is that he never died in the first place

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

steinrokkan posted:

The reason is that he never died in the first place

Which would make zero sense. Brienne was on a mission to kill him. He was already dying. She pulled out her sword to finish him. Then cut.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
no

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Stannis is actually Jaqen and he killed Brienne and is wearing her face.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

the most game of thrones poo poo would be stannis didn't die and comes back to rule the kingdom and has a huge dong

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Reminder that Arya is now super duper good at sword fighting because she trained with a broom.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Heh... Nothing personnel briene of tarth

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
My wife and I are starting from the beginning as she has never seen the glory that is GoT. I haven't rewatched the middle seasons in years. Any advice for us?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
I wouldn’t rely on the sex scenes as a prelude to marital relations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Demon Of The Fall posted:

My wife and I are starting from the beginning as she has never seen the glory that is GoT. I haven't rewatched the middle seasons in years. Any advice for us?

don't get too excited at fake sansa boobs or any other boobs cause you're wife might get mad

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Oh yes I've already had to cover my eyes like I'm a teenager

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Theon greyjoy hosed that ugly girl on a boat with a soft dick

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Or after he cums he INSTANTLY goes soft, its one or the other.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Oh. You made it seem like the boat had a soft dick.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

I hope the new season has more soft dicks and boats

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

beetle boats boning broads

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
theon is also soft after boning roz, lol what a loser

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Required watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Make her give you a blowie every time a named character dies.