Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Palemdromes posted:

Did they shout “build the wall” at Phillips? No, as far as I can tell, and the Twitter thread backs me up. Were they doing racist poo poo like parading their black classmates out front and calling a female black classmate a hoe? In order to somehow prove they weren’t racist? Yes.

There’s no reason to lie like this. They did plenty of other reprehensible poo poo.

This is pretty clearly the fault of the kids, their chaperones, and the black Israelites. The latter of which undoubtedly started and continued the confrontation even over Elder Phillips selfless act. They’re all pieces of poo poo who deserve to have their lives ruined.

I'm also gonna beat the poo poo out of your dumb Nazi rear end

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

NovemberMike posted:

isn't the school all male? I thought they didn't have female students.

There's probably an all-girls Catholic private school nearby.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

SunAndSpring posted:

There's probably an all-girls Catholic private school nearby.

Notre Dame Academy is an all-girls school literally across the street, and the Covington Catholic boys call them "the whores on the hill."

Serf
May 5, 2011

the trillbillies said that northern kentucky should be cleansed, and i believe them

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
lol at anyone supporting chudly's home for lil' lord fauntelroy's

https://twitter.com/michaelkoes/status/1087358124682555392

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Sestze posted:

lol at anyone supporting chudly's home for lil' lord fauntelroy's

https://twitter.com/michaelkoes/status/1087358124682555392

Don't rush to judgment, Palemdromes should be over in a moment to tell us that this is taken out of context or that the black players were antagonizing them or boys will be boys.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Azathoth posted:

Don't rush to judgment, Palemdromes should be over in a moment to tell us that this is taken out of context or that the black players were antagonizing them or boys will be boys.

Minstrelry is part of their culture. All they're doing is keeping in touch with their roots.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Azathoth posted:

Hmm according to the twitter thread that isn't actually black face and that one student had just been hit in a driveby spraypaint attack by the Nation of Islam so maybe you wanna rethink this anti-white bigotry?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Alan Smithee posted:

*enter Sandmann*
(power chord)
"hush little baby don't say n word"

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
It really owns how quick the ruling class showed their true colors (white) after 2 years of trump

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It's like clockwork, how these sort of posters suddenly pop up with all sorts of questions and possible justification whenever one of these little shits gets caught being their racist self. One suspects they might have reasons to do so other than a strict dedication to making sure reporting is 100% factually correct at all times!

Anyone with any doubts about how insanely racist Covington Catholic is should be forced to watch this video, specifically the first segment where there are multiple people in full body blackface.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfBn9QEEz8Q

This was posted to their own drat youtube channel, voluntarily, a year ago.

Of course anyone who's both-sidesing this poo poo are just obvious bad actors and we should treat them as such, for instance

Palemdromes posted:

This is pretty clearly the fault of the kids, their chaperones, and the black Israelites. The latter of which undoubtedly started and continued the confrontation even over Elder Phillips selfless act. They’re all pieces of poo poo who deserve to have their lives ruined.

this dude can eat poo poo

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
the racism children wearing the racism hats were borne from a racism school?

this story just gets more and more absurd by the hour

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

crime weed posted:

the racism children wearing the racism hats were borne from a racism school?

this story just gets more and more absurd by the hour

You forgot the part where they attended a regressive march in opposition to women's rights.

Can't have racism without sexism these days!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
From Joe Rogan to the Far Right: Inside YouTube's Alt-Media Ecosystem
https://motherboard.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/59ade5/inside-youtubes-alt-media-ecosystem

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
that's outdated at this point; the killstream has replaced andy & jf's show. theyve been pushing enoch, spencer, & coach hard (some of then even want spencer to run 2020, lmao)

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Black Israelites aren’t Hoteps. :colbert:

Hoteps believe the ancient Egyptians were all actually black Africans, and Black Hebrew Israelites believe ancient Hebrews were all black Africans.

which ones believe white people were created from selective breeding on a Mediterranean island by a guy who betrayed Mohammed

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
theyve also been banned off youtube and barely get 1000 viewers on stream.me (killstream that is)

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

zegermans posted:

which ones believe white people were created from selective breeding on a Mediterranean island by a guy who betrayed Mohammed

That’s the NOI. Even I know the story of Yakub.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zegermans posted:

Nation of Islam. A lot of Hoteps believe the Yakub stuff too. It's not exactly a well defined movement.

coathat
May 21, 2007

White use of the word hotep is racist

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Serf posted:

the trillbillies said that northern kentucky should be cleansed, and i believe them

Northern Kentucky and Oldham County are the richest counties in the state and also the big base for the tea party branch of the Republicans. People always stereotype Kentucky as being a bunch of poor hillbillies when its the country club counties that drive the Rands and Bevins of the state. The poor rural areas are extremely weird in that they're incredibly socially conservative as per stereotype, but absolutely in love with government spending because they're very aware of how much their communities depend on it. If you pay attention to statewide Republican campaigns in Kentucky they almost exclusively talk about social issues because of this.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Hmm according to the twitter thread that isn't actually black face and that one student had just been hit in a driveby spraypaint attack by the Nation of Islam so maybe you wanna rethink this anti-white bigotry?

[img - that gif of weebay with his hand on his chin but he's in whiteface]

Serf
May 5, 2011

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Northern Kentucky and Oldham County are the richest counties in the state and also the big base for the tea party branch of the Republicans. People always stereotype Kentucky as being a bunch of poor hillbillies when its the country club counties that drive the Rands and Bevins of the state. The poor rural areas are extremely weird in that they're incredibly socially conservative as per stereotype, but absolutely in love with government spending because they're very aware of how much their communities depend on it. If you pay attention to statewide Republican campaigns in Kentucky they almost exclusively talk about social issues because of this.

that's sorta how it is all over the place in the south. the stereotype is the toothless redneck racist, but there ain't nobody more racist than a loving rich white kid at a private school and their parents

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serf posted:

that's sorta how it is all over the place in the south. the stereotype is the toothless redneck racist, but there ain't nobody more racist than a loving rich white kid at a private school and their parents

They're practically the same people as rich white Brazilians, if that helps anyone paint a mental picture.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

ekuNNN posted:

From Joe Rogan to the Far Right: Inside YouTube's Alt-Media Ecosystem
https://motherboard.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/59ade5/inside-youtubes-alt-media-ecosystem

Where is Laura Loomer?

lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Hellsau posted:

Where is Laura Loomer?

lol

not on twitter!

Serf
May 5, 2011

i remember when, long before we ever learned anything about nazism or race science, this kid from david emanuel academy told me black people were inferior because of the shape of their heads

then way later in college a coworker from the same school showed me videos of them doing "fun" school chants that used the n-word and other racial slurs

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Serf posted:

yep

literally looked up the private school in my hometown and what a surprise, it was established in 1969 as a private whites only school

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
Did these last few pages unironically harden anyone else's belief that genocide to all Catholics and their Evangelical pawns would be a big step towards crushing the rich? :d2a:

Serf
May 5, 2011

redneck nazgul posted:

yep

literally looked up the private school in my hometown and what a surprise, it was established in 1969 as a private whites only school

lemme see

quote:

From its humble beginnings of instruction in only eight grade levels in the fall of 1969, David Emanuel Academy has grown to encompass pre-k through twelfth grades. Through these halls, traditions abound and a strong academic curriculum has set the pace for decades.

During the 1960’s, an educational movement was taking place and the need for further instruction without the interference of government was at a peak. It was this push for reform that inspired local parents to refurbish two brick school buildings that had served in years past as Stillmore School. One of such buildings was an impressive two story Greek revival structure that housed an upstairs auditorium and remained in use until it was destroyed by fire on August 14, 2010.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

no, because liberation theology is good

burn american evangelical prosperity gospel poo poo, though

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
nuke the south dont @ me

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Serf posted:

lemme see

i counter

quote:

Founded in 1969 as Perry Christian Day School, our school began classes for grades one through twelve in 1970. The founding board included representative members of local church congregations who expressed a desire for a school that would have as its mission a college preparatory educational focus in a Christian environment...In the fall of 1970, classes were first held in the Perry United Methodist Church and the First Baptist Church.

motherfuckers started a school and had nowhere to put it beyond the rich white folks' churches

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

coathat posted:

White use of the word hotep is racist

Unless they are actually Egyptologists.

Serf
May 5, 2011

cargo cult posted:

nuke the south dont @ me

gently caress off bitch

Serf
May 5, 2011

redneck nazgul posted:

i counter

motherfuckers started a school and had nowhere to put it beyond the rich white folks' churches

lmao

we need to finish the Reconstruction imo

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Serf posted:

gently caress off bitch

nuke any school with >90% white attendance

Serf
May 5, 2011

Hellsau posted:

now we're talking

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Hellsau posted:

man, atlanta is going to be so much better when it's literally an island

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
Emma Goldman's revenge, Kristallnacht all country clubs, & schools and churches with majority white membership.