Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://i.imgur.com/oaJNqnw.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Wall Balls posted:

me after a 3 week teco bell cleanse

if taco bell gives you digestive problems you need to go to a doctor

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Sagebrush posted:

if taco bell gives you digestive problems you need to go to a doctor

Yeah, that’s like the most innocuous, blandest “Mexican” food you can get.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

It's not because of the spices, because there aren't any. It's because of the ground "beef" being 85% soy product.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

FogHelmut posted:

It's not because of the spices, because there aren't any. It's because of the ground "beef" being 85% soy product.

Oh wow for sure dude, for sure

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

FogHelmut posted:

I thought soy just turned you into a girl, not made your digestive tract fall apart.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

FogHelmut posted:

First of all that’s not true and even if it was if something as bland and inert as soy protein destroys your insides you are not well.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Yawgmoth posted:

I thought soy just turned you into a girl, not made your digestive tract fall apart.

Soy is (digestive) kryptonite to truckfucklers.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
For me (I have bad guts) I know when they use low-quality cooking oil with anti-foaming agents in it, it goes straight through me. So I generally just avoid fried food when I'm getting takeaway.

Unless I need a clean out. Sometimes, you don't want Taco Bell, but you need diarrhoea.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
I've never even had taco bell :smug:

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Memento posted:

For me (I have bad guts) I know when they use low-quality cooking oil with anti-foaming agents in it, it goes straight through me. So I generally just avoid fried food when I'm getting takeaway.

Is that wtf does it? Certain places do this to me every time I eat there and I could never figure it out cause it wasn't like a consistent type of cuisine or ingredient I could pin down. I knew it wasn't a bug or something cause it would be like 20 minutes after eating

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

I saw a Pizza Hut once but it closed before I had time to go there.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

Get a load of this guy, flaunting the fact that he's never had diablo-sauce-diarrhea. Well aren't you special.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Is there a remote control I can buy somewhere for any amount of money that will shut off the god drat beeping from the bulldozer thats working on the construction site behind my house? Apparently the sonofabitch thats driving it only drives in reverse so thats cool BEEP BEEP BEEP AHHHHHH I'M GOING loving LOONEY :suicide:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Reign Of Pain posted:

Is there a remote control I can buy somewhere for any amount of money that will shut off the god drat beeping from the bulldozer thats working on the construction site behind my house? Apparently the sonofabitch thats driving it only drives in reverse so thats cool BEEP BEEP BEEP AHHHHHH I'M GOING loving LOONEY :suicide:

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
That would uhhh seem ill-advised.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Well there's not a remote control that will do it so that's the next best thing for distance.

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

Reign Of Pain posted:

Hopefully it won't go on for 18 months the way the site behind me has.

Like, I swear they just drive around in reverse all day long because they aren't accomplishing that much (it's a single five-story building and parking lot) to piss me off.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
If you hit the "Previous" arrow on that fbook feed you get a better, longer video from inside the hotel.
:killdozer::supaburn:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

FogHelmut posted:

soy is the most innocuous food item on earth you dingus

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fallom posted:

soy is the most innocuous food item on earth you dingus

Tell that to someone with gout.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Jerry Cotton posted:

Tell that to the freaking frogs

NavanaSokarad
Jan 19, 2019
ribbit ribbit! :D

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

points for ingenuity.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Tochiazuma posted:

Hopefully it won't go on for 18 months the way the site behind me has.

Like, I swear they just drive around in reverse all day long because they aren't accomplishing that much (it's a single five-story building and parking lot) to piss me off.

You mean 18 more months....Its an apartment complex. They already tore down the woods that were behind my house and put up a couple of 3 story tan monstrosities with flood lights that shine on the back of my place. It looks like these are the last buildings they had to put in because there isn't any more room....fuckers....of course harvey knocked down the last of the trees that were on my property that would've blocked some of the noise/lights/craopola

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Memento posted:

Unless I need a clean out. Sometimes, you don't want Taco Bell, but you need diarrhoea.

I worked with a guy who swore by getting White Castle every six months for a regular GI tract purge, along with foregoing antacids or Pepto in favor of just downing a shot of the spiciest hot sauce he could handle as quick 'emergency blow'.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
I'm kinkshaming all the masochistic pepperhead "friends" y'all keep discovering.

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Sagebrush posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcGvwCtXFTA&t=123s

kreosan doing the good work of lighting an oxygen cylinder on fire in a bathtub

"the oxygen gave out a very bright flash. when we were back, we discovered that the bath and tires were dematerialized. in the area of dozens meters the land was burned. the gas cylinder has flown somewhere really far. it was flying like a real spinning rocket and the noise was terrible"

Quote said in video and also in the description: "Everything in this video is performed by professionals in compliance with safety regulations."

What safety regulations, exactly, allow one to fill a bathtub with 1) an oxygen-filled pressurized gas cylinder, 2) straw, 3) tires, 4) plastic bottles of several gallons of (presumably) accelerant, 5) A crazy amount of gasoline just poured into the tub. Then rig that up with a wire to set it on fire, and video the resulting massive explosion and rocket.

Another video quote "It was so loud that the nearby villagers thought that the bombing had started again."

Ahhhhh.... yess.... the safety regulations of "go do it in an active war zone and nobody will complain at you." Now I understand.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Be Your Own Safety Regulator™

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
mount up

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
If they make money from it they're professionals.

If there are no safety regulations then they comply with all of them.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/rCl9SDh.mp4

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

Memento posted:

Why on earth would you think you need diarrhoea?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

sometimes you're just full of poo poo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That’s awesome

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

GotLag posted:

Well, not real diarrhoea, not like blasting out brown water every half hour and going to the hospital if it continues for more than a day, just a good clean out.

Since I got my gallbladder removed in 2011, I respond poorly to some foods seemingly randomly, and sometimes get blocked up, and clearing it all out makes me feel better. :shrug:

Anyway that's probably enough about my bowels.

We had an alert come through yesterday about a "crash" between a haul truck (CAT 773G, ~100 tons) and a heavy loader (CAT 988, ~50 tons). Any time there's an interaction between a piece of surface mobile equipment and anything else, it becomes a Serious Potential Incident and we have to report it to the Department of Mines, full investigation etc. There's a phone camera photo going around of the damage, and honestly if I saw that scratch on my car after getting back to it in a parking lot, I probably wouldn't do more than swear a bit and go about my day.

It's important to make sure these things are managed, but you have to drive them close to each other or else the loader can't load the trucks, and scrapes are going to happen.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

benefiber, brah. tastes like nothing

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

GotLag posted:

works for muh car

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://i.imgur.com/vnvxlEX.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Platystemon posted:

Be Your Own Safety Regulator™

Grover, that you?