Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Welp
gently caress the Pats
gently caress the Rams?
gently caress the Refs
gently caress
View Results

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
What fanbase has the least representation here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
*Checks goons.xls*

........The San Diego Chargers.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Flikken posted:

*Checks goons.xls*

........The San Diego Chargers.

It's Durandal and I.

Is there a team with only one person here

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

a neat cape posted:

It's Durandal and I.

Is there a team with only one person here

Bucs?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
big bob pataki is the only real cowboys fan on the board.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Nah, plenty of them in the NFCS thread.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Play posted:

and if they don't care about the home state Rams, can you imagine them caring about an east coast sports team? nope

Really the only California team that has a solid fanbase these days are the Raiders, and they're not actually a California team anymore

The 49ers have a solid fanbase, the team just sucks and nobody likes the stadium.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Redskins?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I think every team has at least two fans.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

a neat cape posted:

What fanbase has the least representation here

I would honestly think Rams out of all the NFL teams. Although that will change now.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

I would honestly think Rams out of all the NFL teams. Although that will change now.

I've always been a fan of the Cleveland Football Rams.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
for real, it's gotta be the rams. They're probably followed by the cardinals and then the chiefs.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Another question would be which team has the most regulars? Pats?

There used to be a hell of a lot more Dolfans but I haven't seen them lately.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

ultrachrist posted:

Ya Brady is from San Mateo. Also apparently Goff is from Novato. They were both Niners fans.

My girlfriend is from Novato and I go there several times a year. It's an extremely rich, extremely white town which fits Goff pretty perfectly. I'm gonna guess that he went to Marin Catholic, one of the wealthiest and most exclusive prep schools in the country.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Who the hell is a Rams fan here.

I like the Rams but can't claim to be a real fan. I can only think of two, DariusLikewise and some other guy who also has a Rams avatar but doesn't even post that much. I do post in all of the divisional threads and I would say that yes, the Rams have the least representation here, followed closely by the Chargers. The teams with the most representatives seem to be the Eagles, Patriots, Packers, Saints and Ravens. Although I'm not sure if the Ravens have a lot of fans or if those fans just post a lot

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Caught at least five plays so far. Pretty wild.

https://twitter.com/WilliamKMBC/status/1087467244890869761?s=19

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Flikken posted:

Aren't there less Rams fans than Titans fans here?

2 I can think of.

That's what I'm saying, if they win, we might get a new smug Rams fan.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Play posted:

My girlfriend is from Novato and I go there several times a year. It's an extremely rich, extremely white town which fits Goff pretty perfectly. I'm gonna guess that he went to Marin Catholic, one of the wealthiest and most exclusive prep schools in the country.

I like the Rams but can't claim to be a real fan. I can only think of two, DariusLikewise and some other guy who also has a Rams avatar but doesn't even post that much. I do post in all of the divisional threads and I would say that yes, the Rams have the least representation here, followed closely by the Chargers. The teams with the most representatives seem to be the Eagles, Patriots, Packers, Saints and Ravens. Although I'm not sure if the Ravens have a lot of fans or if those fans just post a lot

Nitwit Dog poo poo is the other one that I can think of.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Play posted:

I'm not sure if the Ravens have a lot of fans or if those fans just post a lot

It's the latter.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Athanatos posted:

2 I can think of.

That's what I'm saying, if they win, we might get a new smug Rams fan.

That would require people in LA to care about the Rams

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Flikken posted:

It's the latter.

Intruder posted:

That would require people in LA to care about the Rams

Or the Chargers apparently.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

there are many ravens fans and unless kawalimus is posting a ton we probably dont post very much in the very bad main threads

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Man, that's loving low. The goddamn patriots now using narrowband laser communication to allow Belichick to change play calls and avoid the 15-second cutoff on radio comms! Suspend everyone on the patriots roster immediately, confiscate all recordings and technological devices from the team, give the AFC trophy to the Chiefs, who got cheated out of their rightfully-deserved win.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

:qq: no one should have to go through this, the thing that a fuckton of teams go through every year and I never say a word about. :qq:

Won't someone please think about those poor unfortunate Saints, the unluckiest team in the league????? They're the real underdogs!!!!!!!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Shinjobi posted:

:qq: no one should have to go through this, the thing that a fuckton of teams go through every year and I never say a word about. :qq:

Won't someone please think about those poor unfortunate Saints, the unluckiest team in the league????? They're the real underdogs!!!!!!!

This but unironically

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Shinjobi posted:

:agreed:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I think your math might be off on how many teams lose the NFC Championship every year though.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

There are a really weird number of Panthers fans on this board.

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.
Seems like a lot of people stick to the division threads. I know that's why they got eliminated the first time.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

PostNouveau posted:

I think your math might be off on how many teams lose the NFC Championship every year though.

If the Rams got screwed you would not hear a peep from New Orleans, so the owner going "no one should have to go through this" rings hollow as gently caress. You got screwed, it happens, be pissed but shut the hell up. Jesus.

I am saying what literally everyone said to Cowboys fans in that Dez no catch game. Hell, this season's playoffs featured a sack somehow coming from an offensive lineman keeping their QB from falling to the ground. Which is still a fantastic call, given the reactions around here. I'm not grabbing a pitchfork and demanding answers from the NFL, though. Robbery happens, and an NFL owner should be more than familiar with that fact.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Shinjobi posted:

Blatantly obvious missed calls that directly cost a team a chance to advance to their championship game?

Hell, happens every week.

Shinjobi posted:

You got screwed, it happens, be pissed but shut the hell up. Jesus.

:hmmyes: My immediate reaction when I'm allowed to be pissed is to immediately shut the hell up.

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.
Maybe I am missing a few people, but it looks like almost all of the old NFC South posters are still around. Does Lloyd still participate in the chats?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

FizFashizzle posted:

There are a really weird number of Panthers fans on this board.

saints fans fight seahawks fans for the title of most miserable persecution complex shitheads to be around.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

cpranger posted:

Maybe I am missing a few people, but it looks like almost all of the old NFC South posters are still around. Does Lloyd still participate in the chats?

Lloyd went on the Appalachian trail and never returned.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I can’t even remember the reason why Lloyd went into exile.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

yeah neither can i

dude had a serious pills problem and i hope he got that poo poo sorted out.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
There was a while there where we had Lloyd AND Hoover craziness at the same time!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

TFF regulars keep having emotional breakdowns that drive them off the site or are literally dying and there isn’t any new blood coming to replace them.

Did Wheez see the Seahawks win the Super Bowl or did he die before that?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

If it wasn't Super Bowl 44, it was a Saints/Falcons game I think where he just threatened to leave and the mods accommodated him.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The Saints won the toss in OT which I've been repeatedly assured is the automatic win button so I don't see where the complaints are

Wasn't it the Packers/Falcons game that broke Lloyd? Not Saints/Falcons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

TFF regulars keep having emotional breakdowns that drive them off the site or are literally dying and there isn’t any new blood coming to replace them.

Did Wheez see the Seahawks win the Super Bowl or did he die before that?

The last play he ever saw was Wilson throwing a pick to lose the superbowl