Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Why don't you stupid liberals arm your infants with America Guns because the 2nd Amendmenamant (which is the only amandormant) requires it unless you hate christian freedom guns and should be deported for not Americaning enough

"Ignore her."

"DID YOU JUST THREATEN TO KILL ME" while open-carrying a loaded AR-15

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The open carry murder fetishist is... shocked about murder? lol

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Jan 22, 2019

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

The open carry murder fetishist feigns is... shocked about murder? lol

Fake outrage is the right's favorite weapon against the left.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

The open carry murder fetishist feigns is... shocked about murder? lol

So dc has a gun ban, right? I mean if it didn’t i like to imagine her trying to walk down some dc street at night with a thousand dollar gun on her back. She’d be dead.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Burt Sexual posted:

So dc has a gun ban, right? I mean if it didn’t i like to imagine her trying to walk down some dc street at night with a thousand dollar gun on her back. She’d be dead.

She's white though, I'm pretty sure cops would just talk to her. Maybe get her autograph.

E- nvm apparently I can't read.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I've honestly never seen a positive reply to ANYTHING she posts. It's weird. Even diaper boy has a 50% of his replies in agreement with him.

Haha, yeah, even the chuds aren't having it.

https://twitter.com/IlliniPhil/status/1086810782669647872

https://twitter.com/willsolonradio/status/1086812337284222976

https://twitter.com/RobWobbles/status/1087061624060559361

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:lol:

Oh my god, king petty pissbitch actually did this

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Jel Shaker posted:

I wouldn’t have thought that infowars would look good on a cv, especially after it’s been deplatformed , but then again I’m not a idiot desperate for a Fox News gig

Serious question: when the Infowars financials become public thanks to the Sandy Hook lawsuit, will we actually be able to see how much InfoWars is paying the Kent State gun girl?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I want to see the NRA books, that’s the real money.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Serious question: when the Infowars financials become public thanks to the Sandy Hook lawsuit, will we actually be able to see how much InfoWars is paying the Kent State gun girl?

I wouldn't be surprised if she were doing it basically for free. Her videos stink of desperation and it's clear from her empty Ohio apartment that she isn't getting paid.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Nothus posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if she were doing it basically for free. Her videos stink of desperation and it's clear from her empty Ohio apartment that she isn't getting paid.

Then how can she afford her 27 guns? Checkmate, liberal. Guns rule.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Spending $200K a year on bump stocks and hair extensions to own the libs

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Catastrophe posted:

Then how can she afford her 27 guns? Checkmate, liberal. Guns rule.

She only carries around the one AR. While that's maybe like 2k tops (maybe more with all the tacticlol poo poo on it), I bet it was a gift.

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?

A Fancy Hat posted:

I yelled "gently caress you" to Pat Toomey once and it felt really good, so I can only imagine how good it would feel to actually disrupt a Republican's life in a meaningful way.

I mean I know I'm disrupting their lives by existing and not being a rich old dude but I'm talking about stomping on Ted Cruz's feet or calling Lindsay Graham "Pissley Grampa" or whatever.

I seem to recall a story from the HW Bush era,

A group of punks showed up to protest at a rally Dan Quayle was speaking at somewhere in Ohio. He was getting introduced by either the Governor, or the town's mayor.

It went something along the lines of,

"My warmest pleasure to introduce our speaker, you know...As Roy Rogers was fond of saying, that he never met a person he didn't like...."

To which one heckler in the crowd yelled,

"HE NEVER MET YOU, DID HE!!!"

This in turn cracked everyone up. Of course, the secret service started dragging this guy away, it seemed quite evident they were doing their damndest not to laugh.

Oh well, I don't remember further details, who knows if it actually happened or not.

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?

old beast lunatic posted:

I know he's just a CNN talking head these days but it's been a life's dream of mine to tell Rick Santorum to suck my taint.

Better not offer that up to him unless you plan on him bounding over to you to git er done.

This is hell dimension, after all.

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?

Powershift posted:

Imaging having such small hands that you pay someone to photoshop them bigger in pictures.

If I didn't think he'd stiff me pay for doing so, I'd almost consider doing it, I need the work.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Nothus posted:

That was my guess. Alex Jones seems like the libertarian "you'll be paid in exposure" type

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nothus posted:

This.

And even given the desperation I still don't get those pics of her in the flesh colored chicken cutlet one piece. Is she hoping for an ammosexual Playboy spread? Branching out into cam girl? Hope a Fox exec sees it and wants to pork her enough to hire her?

I admit I am not an expert grifter so maybe I'm missing the angle but to me it looked like desperation so severe that it was just flat out flailing in every possible direction.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

bird with big dick posted:

Hope a Fox exec sees it and wants to pork her enough to hire her?

That's what I always assumed. Every Fox News anchor looks like they just walked out of the Playboy mansion.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

don't worry folks. our trade wars are only going to cost us... a -1.1% growth of our economy by 2020

i may not be an economist but when these numbers go from 2.9 down to 1.8 by 2020, and everyone else's numbers basically bouncing from 2019 to 2020... hmmm that's _good?_ for the economy? (except japan. japan followed the US and now they're screwed)

china is -0.4% growth between 2018->2019 just like the US is. the only problem is china's will at least see zero gains from 2019->2020 while we drop 0.7%

BOY THOSE TRADE WARS WITH CHINA WERE GOOD WE SURE ARE WINNING...

https://twitter.com/IMFNews/status/1087336542643912704

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

That's what I always assumed. Every Fox News anchor looks like they just walked out of the Playboy mansion.

That just adds to her delusion level because she's really not that hot and she actually looked WORSE the less she was wearing imo. Like she looked hotter in the cap and gown than she did in the leotard.

Sorry, leoc-spam mod.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

She almost certainly saw tammy and thought "I can do that" but she missed that the key message of Fox news is "it's good to gently caress the poor" rather than the fringe issues for the coalition of idiot voters, and she seems to think that giving up on the dream and just being a conservative camgirl is beneath her dignity for some reason.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

That's literally what Roger Ailes did for nearly two decades until his sexual harassment reached critical mass and he was fired in '16

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Call Your Grandma posted:

She almost certainly saw tammy and thought "I can do that" but she missed that the key message of Fox news is "it's good to gently caress the poor" rather than the fringe issues for the coalition of idiot voters, and she seems to think that giving up on the dream and just being a conservative camgirl is beneath her dignity for some reason.

Now I wonder what degree she actually graduated with from Kent State.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Strong Sauce posted:

don't worry folks. our trade wars are only going to cost us... a -1.1% growth of our economy by 2020

i may not be an economist but when these numbers go from 2.9 down to 1.8 by 2020, and everyone else's numbers basically bouncing from 2019 to 2020... hmmm that's _good?_ for the economy? (except japan. japan followed the US and now they're screwed)

china is -0.4% growth between 2018->2019 just like the US is. the only problem is china's will at least see zero gains from 2019->2020 while we drop 0.7%

BOY THOSE TRADE WARS WITH CHINA WERE GOOD WE SURE ARE WINNING...

https://twitter.com/IMFNews/status/1087336542643912704

What’s going on in Spain tho? seems like the biggest drop

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I grew up in Northeast Ohio and had a guy who was shot by the National Guard give a talk to our social studies class. The Kent State girl should shove her AR up her oval office and pull the trigger.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

TotalLossBrain posted:

Now I wonder what degree she actually graduated with from Kent State.

Zoology, I think?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
Hey can someone start a thread in the Anime forum for all you weirdos to talk about about who's hot and who's not and every minute detail of the lives of these creep show alt right mouthpieces so the rest of us don't have to read it

tia

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Who What Now posted:

That's literally what Roger Ailes did for nearly two decades until his sexual harassment reached critical mass and he was fired in '16

I once saw a image that was just all the peroxide blonde female on-air talents of Fox News. Seriously, every single woman on Fox is/was blonde, with the exception of Jeanine Pirro. I wondered what message Fox was trying to send regarding the ideals of American womanhood.

Turns out there was no message at all, it was just Roger Ailes' type.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
Like really absolutely no one cares which of these blondes you jerk off too while hate watching FoxNEWS before bed

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1087507216318558208

Nice headline/subheadline/photo combo

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Another Bill posted:

Hey can someone start a thread in the Anime forum for all you weirdos to talk about about who's hot and who's not and every minute detail of the lives of these creep show alt right mouthpieces so the rest of us don't have to read it

tia

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://twitter.com/MarcusHWeber/status/1087270294467751937

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

LMAO just burn it to the loving ground already.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
hey everyone you should watch this because gently caress the GOP and Trump and remember why you're right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP4iY1TtS3s

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Let's add some soylent to these lols.

https://twitter.com/bcmerchant/status/1087274530219782145

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Deleted

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Shanghaied posted:

LMAO just burn it to the loving ground already.

Light up Liberty while you're at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC3rOah6kbk