Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Palemdromes posted:

H...have you ever seen anything from it? Their take immediately after Charlottesville was “that fat pig Heather Heyer deserved to die”

thankfully, very little. at least not directly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Rinkles posted:

the gently caress is this?

from their front page

An incoming defamation lawsuit.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Rinkles posted:

from their front page

Revealing that the best 'nazi salute' they have of AOC doesn't even have the right arm.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1087592169781772290

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/amazingatheist/status/1087557019853307904

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010

Azathoth posted:

Yes you shitbag, it absolutely did happen. I don't care to link a video because you'll just dismiss it anyway, but for anyone else reading, it did.

that's very convincing

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

weird how all these skeptics started to shift their positions last year eh

poor sargon, he double downed

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

KozmoNaut posted:

An incoming defamation lawsuit.
funny story about Anglin and lawsuits

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Nathan Philips would be public enemy no. 1 right now if he wasn't a troop

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://i.redd.it/tnn2r9cftsb21.jpg

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

where's the lie

Kraanerg
Aug 17, 2013
the key point that cartoon is missing is that it’s wrong to sexually assault women but it’s good to physically assault Nazis

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Ague Proof posted:

Nathan Philips would be public enemy no. 1 right now if he wasn't a troop

:lol: Have you ever heard of this John Kerry fellow

There is literally no demographic in existence that Republicans will hesitate even a nanosecond to viciously poo poo on that opposes Republicans.

Kraanerg
Aug 17, 2013
just remembering how in 2004 the right successfully poo poo all over a Purple Heart veteran meanwhile W’s awol and DUIs were utterly and completely out of bounds of acceptable criticism

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

remember when trump went after mccain in the primary and people were like ATTACKING A TROOP? HE'S FINISHED! NO WAY REPUBLICAN PRIMARY VOTERS WILL ACCEPT THIS!

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
australia update

the guy who is in the senate cause of 19 votes and that has been kicked out of every far right party for racism has started his own party

https://twitter.com/fraser_anning/status/1086534752314712064

he is being chased by liquidators for the past 8 months due to a failing business and is under scrutiny for using tax payers money at a brothel two weeks ago

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/IllyBocean/status/1087628782041673728

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
I made the mistake of posting the students in blackface yelling at a black basketball player photo in the Facebook comments of a local news story about making sure we understand the context of them hurling slurs at s native American vet. My current hobby this morning is clicking on the profiles of the people threatening me, figuring out where they work and then asking them if their job would appreciate them being pro blackface and also publically threatening a state law enforcement officer on Facebook.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 224 days!

ScrubLeague posted:

no, it's the normal right wing gish gallop bullshit where they link you an extremely long video promising it provides necessary context, but really it just shows you the relevant clip of harassment and intimidation by the nazi kids in a longer format

The funny part is how the full video is offered up as evidence, knowing full well that no one will watch it to find out.

I mean, I watched it... but I'm nobody here.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

B-Rock452 posted:

I made the mistake of posting the students in blackface yelling at a black basketball player photo in the Facebook comments of a local news story about making sure we understand the context of them hurling slurs at s native American vet. My current hobby this morning is clicking on the profiles of the people threatening me, figuring out where they work and then asking them if their job would appreciate them being pro blackface and also publically threatening a state law enforcement officer on Facebook.

gently caress off you cop

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.
Hurling slurs?

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I hope they are stealing cop valor to own the chuds

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

B-Rock452 posted:

lol but also

Jose posted:

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.

Grand Prize Winner posted:

ladies and gentlemen: a true scotsman

Damned Scots, they ruined Scotland

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jose posted:

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Dear cop, using your position as a weapon when you have negative interactions, even when the other person is being an aggressive assholes, is part of the reason people have lost respect for cops.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

drilldo squirt posted:

Dear cop, using your position as a weapon when you have negative interactions, even when the other person is being an aggressive assholes, is part of the reason people have lost respect for cops.

Cops don't need the respect of people when they have the respect of corporations, which are literally what police were created to protect.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I like to hope some of them didn't join for cynical reasons.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I mean remember that guy that exposed the NYPD quota thing and then was involuntarily committed into a mental hospital by people he worked with. He seems cool.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

drilldo squirt posted:

I like to hope some of them didn't join for cynical reasons.

I didn't join for other reasons.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

Lol

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

oh poo poo a state law enforcement officer. shotcaller on deck.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Jerry Cotton posted:

Bless you, friend.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

https://twitter.com/quollhorreur/status/1087400378704965633?r
https://twitter.com/quollhorreur/status/1087416322785308678

lmao at 4channers becoming more and more indistinct from bitchy suburban wine moms

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

In case someone doesn't read Fingerpori:

but also to keep this post topical:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

"all our usual allies hate us and the people who suck major rear end support us, could it be we're wrong??? nah it's the trendy sjws who are in the wrong"

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

You are gonna have to thank whoever is doing the Q thing for that. It's making me think screwing with 4 chan was the whole point.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

420 Gank Mid posted:

lmao at 4channers becoming more and more indistinct from bitchy suburban wine moms

They're both people who have too much free time, no social lives to speak of and nothing but spite, is it really that surprising?

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Ghost Leviathan posted:

They're both people who have too much free time, no social lives to speak of and nothing but spite, is it really that surprising?

Dont the mums have, I dont know, kids or something??? I heard those take a lot of time out of the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Rinkles posted:

from their front page

when the nazis start losing, they just say that the people kicking their rear end are on their side anyways, actually