Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Guys, they aren't demons. They're daemons, including the Good Place workers and Janets. They're task-doers, not designed for free thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

The whole point of the show is that people can get better by working with each other. I know Michael and Janet aren't human, but they both get to learn along the way and be better to those around them. (Janet was never bad, of course, but she's not an automaton anymore.)

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Who is Trevor please? I forgot him and I don't know why a small him went sailing by

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

Demon played by Adam Scott. He got flicked away by the Judge, I think in the second episode of the season?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Sloth Life posted:

Who is Trevor please? I forgot him and I don't know why a small him went sailing by

Ben from Parks & Rec.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

withak posted:

Ben from Parks & Rec.

Derek from Step Brothers.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

swickles posted:

Derek from Step Brothers.

Henry from Party Down.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

ashpanash posted:

The whole point of the show is that people can get better by working with each other. I know Michael and Janet aren't human, but they both get to learn along the way and be better to those around them. (Janet was never bad, of course, but she's not an automaton anymore.)

Right, because they've grown beyond their programming. This is literally explicit with Janet but it's the subtext with Michael and the humans.

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

ashpanash posted:

Henry from Party Down.

Helmsman of the Defiant in First Contact.

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Senor Tron posted:

The rear end in a top hat Corporate Guy in Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
The main character in Little Evil.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ed in Big Little Lies

A Big Dark Yak
Dec 28, 2007
It's only the end of the world.

Mr. Rooks the :pedo: teacher in Veronica Mars.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Paul Rudd's best friend. :3:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Max from Ghosted.

(This show needs a Craig Robinson cameo at some point, y’all)

Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
IMDB listed role for Adam Scott

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

Sloth Life posted:

I’m glad typing in “Trevor the Good Place” in Google didn’t clear that up for you in far less words and effort than others doing it for you.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Did anybody say Griff from Boy Meets World yet?

tin can made man
Apr 13, 2005

why don't you ask him
about his penis

Senor Tron posted:

whAT

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdNbVxMNFvk

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Surprised they never did a gag about that on Parks & Rec.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Holy poo poo that's something.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Thanks everyone!

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude

Ashrik posted:

IMDB listed role for Adam Scott

I really enjoyed that one. Brought the pathos.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I only just now realized this, but wouldn't this battle be in the middle of the Dominion War? Like, shouldn't the Dominion also realize the Borg threat and commit ships?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
The father in Krampus. :colbert:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

swickles posted:

I only just now realized this, but wouldn't this battle be in the middle of the Dominion War? Like, shouldn't the Dominion also realize the Borg threat and commit ships?

The Dominion is probably happy to let the Borg kill the Federation and are arrogant enough to think they could take the Borg on their own afterwards

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

that's the movie where the borg queen invades the enterprise, right? Where she seduces data with skin that makes him feel like a real boy?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

double nine posted:

that's the movie where the borg queen invades the enterprise, right? Where she seduces data with skin that makes him feel like a real boy?

she gives him a blow job

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

swickles posted:

It would. It does get a little bit of a drop in DS9 ('that business with the borg' sort of thing) but the people writing the films wanted to ignore the continuity. Because continuity is bad.

InsertPotPun posted:

The father in Krampus. :colbert:

Other than him being in Parks and Rec this is his main role in my head.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

swickles posted:

It takes place at the end of DS9 Season 5, right before full war breaks out. Also I doubt the Dominion would care, they could always run back to the Gamma Quadrant and defend the wormhole if it came down to that.

Uh, so how about that Jeremy Bearimy?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

All threads are trek threads.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Per Mike Schur on Monday's PosCast, work on season 4 has begun.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

CaveGrinch posted:

I’m glad typing in “Trevor the Good Place” in Google didn’t clear that up for you in far less words and effort than others doing it for you.

Sometimes people will ask questions of other people instead of Google because they're interested in hearing other people talk about the subject. That's how you get weird derails like a hundred one-line posts covering Adam Scott's career.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Phenotype posted:

Sometimes people will ask questions of other people instead of Google because they're interested in hearing other people talk about the subject. That's how you get weird derails like a hundred one-line posts covering Adam Scott's career.

Also lol at the Star Trek appearance. I've seen the movie a few times and never realized it.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

MarcusSA posted:

Also lol at the Star Trek appearance. I've seen the movie a few times and never realized it.
Since Scott's not even part of DS9, I'm just going to pretend Ben Wyatt won a contest for a bit part in a Star Trek film.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

LividLiquid posted:

Since Scott's not even part of DS9, I'm just going to pretend Ben Wyatt won a contest for a bit part in a Star Trek film.

Rom was busy that week.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

LividLiquid posted:

This really would be the best.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

He had two lines and everything :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Is the finale gonna be a double ep?