Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Having said I'd vote for Kamala regardless of ACAB, my dream ticket is still Sanders/Duckworth or Duckworth/Alive Person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

:eyepop:

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

LongDarkNight posted:

suck my dick from back you gently caress man

I mean, the game is over now but that only satisfies one of three criteria.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
eeeeeeeeeeenough of this.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
So did you go mad with your authority in your first act as mod? I'm still afraid of using that character.

...poo poo

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
current event: testing mod boundaries

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
McNally if you aren't satiated yet I'll take a sixer with your fingerguns photo as the probation reason. In fact I'm begging for it.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Thought it was hookworm that was one of the problems in Alabama.

Loony libs owned by the facts yet again!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Thought it was hookworm that was one of the problems in Alabama.
Well it certainly isn't bookworm.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

McNally if you aren't satiated yet I'll take a sixer with your fingerguns photo as the probation reason. In fact I'm begging for it.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Casimir Radon posted:

Well it certainly isn't bookworm.

:vince:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Yo this killer mike poo poo on netflix is loving lit.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

fromoutofnowhere posted:

Dog poo poo is too good for him.

Pelt him with dogs and I mean mastiff pit bull hybrids

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
BERNIE!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Slow West is a nice western with Michael Fastbender

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Soulex posted:

If we're talking entertainment everybody needs to watch Wayne right now. It's the best original show I've seen in years.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Soulex posted:

Seconding this I watched it last year and it was good.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Just seems odd to me, being that ringworms are smaller and not all that uncommon in agriculture across the country.

Hookworms are definitely a sewage thing, and I remember seeing something about all the poor as gently caress counties down south that can't hook up sanitation to people, and septic tanks overflow or fail all the drat time there.

also ringworm isn't worms. its a fungus.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Milo and POTUS posted:

If we're talking entertainment everybody needs to watch Wayne right now. It's the best original show I've seen in years.

Holy poo poo you're right

It reminds me of "The End of the loving World" but with actual likable characters and heart

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Proud Christian Mom posted:

blU nO mAttR wHo

false. i said i'm just not going to vote since she was a cop. if trump gets reelected because of my apathy then that's better than electing a friggin cop!!!

what would your alternative be if she gets the democratic nomination?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

As Nero Danced posted:

In this country, two things stand first in rank: your flag and your mail. You all know what honor you pay to your flag, but you should know, also, that your mail, — just that ordinary postal card—is also important. But a postal card, or any form of mail, is not important, in that way, until you drop it through a slot in this building, and with a stamp on it, or into a mail box outdoors. Up to that instant it is but a common card, which anybody can pick up and carry off without committing a criminal act. But as soon as it is in back of this partition, or in a mail box, a magical transformation occurs; and anybody who now should willfully purloin it, or obstruct its trip in any way, will find prison doors awaiting him. What a frail thing ordinary mail is! A baby could rip it apart, but no adult is so foolish as to do it. That small stamp which you stick on it, is, you might say, a postal official, going right along with it, having it always in his sight.

I was impressed, nevertheless.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

colachute posted:

false. i said i'm just not going to vote since she was a cop. if trump gets reelected because of my apathy then that's better than electing a friggin cop!!!

When your house is burning you don't celebrate the fire being slightly cooler than before. If the status quo crowd gets their desired nominee then I won't be voting for them.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

When your house is burning you don't celebrate the fire being slightly cooler than before. If the status quo crowd gets their desired nominee then I won't be voting for them.

Who will you vote for?

You didn't give me an alternative, you just said what you won't do.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Putting out a fire takes time, would you tell the fireman to gently caress off because it’s taking too long?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
trump came up with a little jingle so expect to see/hear it a bunch lately

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...ingawful.com%2F

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Holy poo poo you're right

It reminds me of "The End of the loving World" but with actual likable characters and heart

The southie accents are magnificent.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Wrestling good?

https://twitter.com/orinanne/status...ingawful.com%2F

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

pretty sure with the way rasslin works the guy with the mic is the villain

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Well poo poo

Duckworth / Bryan 2020

He can win debates by suplexing Mike Pence

Hot Karl Marx posted:

40 years ago Saint Ronnie LITERALLY gave a speech where he said 'tear down this wall'

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

I like how it starts with the audience booing him then getting really quiet as they hear what he's saying.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Hot Karl Marx posted:

notacult

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I think that anyone who says they're not going to vote at all if the Democratic candidate sucks had better be doing everything in their power and then some to make sure that they don't suck.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Fister Roboto posted:

I think that anyone who says they're not going to vote at all if the Democratic candidate sucks had better be doing everything in their power and then some to make sure that they don't suck.

I think they're financially and socially comfortable enough to never incur the effects of the GOP so political discourse and engagement for them is basically gambling with someone else's money and putting on a show of being choosy is cover for just plain not giving a gently caress.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

FAUXTON posted:

I think they're financially and socially comfortable enough to never incur the effects of the GOP so political discourse and engagement for them is basically gambling with someone else's money and putting on a show of being choosy is cover for just plain not giving a gently caress.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

FAUXTON posted:

So...white people then?

EDIT:
https://twitter.com/OldManRoland_/status/1087909731191136261

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Jan 23, 2019

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Handsome Ralph posted:

So...white people then?

Who else has the luxury of being extremely online?

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me

FAUXTON posted:

I'm a trans woman living in a red state who barely makes money above the poverty line and I'm not going to vote for kamala harris if she gets the nom.

Glad to hear that makes me financially and socially comfortable, tho.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

colachute posted:

Ah yes the "I won't vote for someone who used to be a "cop" because she made her career arresting minorities so it's better to let the guy get elected that's currently putting minorities in concentration camps by the thousands" principled approach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

These do in some cases get down to the lesser of two evils. If you choose not to vote, then look around in your state. Find the shittiest pro-Trump voter you know. Stay at home, you just doubled the effective power of their vote.