Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MockingQuantum

hello, long time lurker here, I was in my basement last night and heard a voice whispering "lurkers must post in byob" from the shadows behind the barcalounger. I figured, ominous darknesses know best, so here I am folks

thank you luvcow for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

MockingQuantum posted:

hello, long time lurker here, I was in my basement last night and heard a voice whispering "lurkers must post in byob" from the shadows behind the barcalounger. I figured, ominous darknesses know best, so here I am folks

sorry, that was me, I took some cold medicine and it really knocked me for a loop. I thought I was at a local taqueria and I was trying to score some free tortilla chips to go with my burriot. but it all worked out, you posted, that's even better than (or at least as good as) free tortilla chips.

ty nesamdoom!

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
hello, manifisto

hobbies, pets,,,,,, crimes!!

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

FluffieDuckie

MockingQuantum posted:

welcome back!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

MockingQuantum

Manifisto posted:

sorry, that was me, I took some cold medicine and it really knocked me for a loop. I thought I was at a local taqueria and I was trying to score some free tortilla chips to go with my burriot. but it all worked out, you posted, that's even better than (or at least as good as) free tortilla chips.

it's always a relief to know where you fall quality-wise on the scale of free tex-mex food, I'm proud to be Power Level Tortilla Chips, feel like it's a big step up from my previous ranking of Power Level A Tiny Plastic Cup of Pico de Gallo

FluffieDuckie posted:

welcome back!

why thanks ms. Duckie, it's good to breathe the rarified byob air again

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

hello, manifisto

hobbies, pets,,,,,, crimes!!

iirc manifisto is a prominent tortilla rancher and wrangler

MockingQuantum

also now I'm thinking about funny scenarios where your house is haunted by an ominous whispering ghost, but it only whispers generally useful suggestions, but always in a creepy way, like a troubled entity suggesting you start bringing your own lunch to save money, or suggesting you dig out your old tenor saxophone and enjoy the act of making music again

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

MockingQuantum posted:

also now I'm thinking about funny scenarios where your house is haunted by an ominous whispering ghost, but it only whispers generally useful suggestions, but always in a creepy way, like a troubled entity suggesting you start bringing your own lunch to save money, or suggesting you dig out your old tenor saxophone and enjoy the act of making music again

*strange moaning grows in intensity*: "are you really going to eat that entire tub of ice cream? a moment on the lips.... an eternity... on the hipssssss"

*chains clanking in the distance*

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

*strange moaning grows in intensity*: "are you really going to eat that entire tub of ice cream? a moment on the lips.... an eternity... on the hipssssss"

lol

The hips of ice cream past

vanisher

Hello long time lurker posting

POOL IS CLOSED

this ghost sounds troublingly like a conscience. one continues menacing me even tho I got an order of protection against it

vanisher

What if we had like a "chill counter" for posts that instead of giving out numbers had like cool chill phrases it would give out for your profile. Or better yet, a chill random word generator that randomly assigns you a byob alias. Maybe like, random adjective then random animal name.

MockingQuantum

vanisher posted:

What if we had like a "chill counter" for posts that instead of giving out numbers had like cool chill phrases it would give out for your profile. Or better yet, a chill random word generator that randomly assigns you a byob alias. Maybe like, random adjective then random animal name.

well now

guess you can call me "Bawdy Oryx", friends

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

MockingQuantum posted:

well now

guess you can call me "Bawdy Oryx", friends

"toasty asian palm civet"

Manifisto

:hmmyes: checks out

Jaded Burnout

I'll take it.

These are basically MGSV soldier names now

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
we almost have a full squad...

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Random Adjective Generator

Waggish

Random Animal Generator

Mandrill

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

Haha these are great

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I got "deranged mare", which is ... okay I guess.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Luvcow posted:

hahahahaha

FluffieDuckie

Bored impala here

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted:

Bored impala here

hey I like that video you did with the ribbon dancing girl

ty nesamdoom!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Joyous Toad

:wedass:

Twenty Four

"Young Bear" I guess it could be more interesting, but I gotta take what it gives me on the first try!

alnilam

I'm the shrill-a chinchilla

POOL IS CLOSED

versed lamb

not sure how to take that one but it’s cool, sheep, uh, go to heaven?

Mummy Napkin
thirsty basilisk reporting for byob duty

Manifisto

Mummy Napkin posted:

thirsty basilisk reporting for byob duty

not only is that an excellent crew name, it is also an excellent name for a pub

ty nesamdoom!

Mummy Napkin
don't wait up, hon. some of the boys from the factory are goin down to the Thirsty Basilisk for some suds and grub

alnilam

Mummy Napkin posted:

don't wait up, hon. some of the boys from the factory are goin down to the Thirsty Basilisk for some suds and grub

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Noxious Alpaca

. . . is there any other kind?

sb hermit

scattered mouse

Manifisto

Mummy Napkin posted:

"if anyone round these parts knows anything about the eldritch horror that has begun to terrorize arkham," said the wizened old man, "it would be a queer gentleman who goes by the name of hastur mcgee. down 't the thirsty basilisk is where you'll find him most nights--much to the sorrow of the other patrons, I should add."

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

Selective dormouse.

I think I got luvcow's by mistake.

It's a verra cute li'l mouse.

City of Glompton

conscious camel

very goop imo

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

vanisher

wild steer

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Twenty Four

Barking Gecko posted:

Noxious Alpaca

. . . is there any other kind?

b.. but, it's already Barking Gecko! In a just universe that would have just popped up on your first try and no one would have any reason to question it, because, well of course!

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
fortunate guinea pig reporting in o7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I got Thirsty Cougar

Truth in advertising