Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Malachite_Dragon posted:

:psyduck:
My admittedly very basic understanding of Spidey's powers is that his spider sense warns him of poo poo that is actively dangerous to him. What the gently caress would he plant that would set that off for a tracking device? Is MJ carrying a chunk of uranium lovingly whittled into a spider shape?

Its something that's dangerous to spiders, so probably some kind of parasitic wasp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Help Im dying here

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

The physics in that third panel are confusing to say the least.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
I was right then, unfortunately.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
next: Dormammu!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Oh no, Purple Man is gay for Spidey!

Or maybe just reverse racist.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Does his power even work on women?

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

How are the villains so consistently hilarious

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

Does his power even work on women?

yes unfortunately.

That's how Purple Girl was born. :(

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
This comic has exactly one braincell left, and it's completely dedicated to making sure Purple Man didn't say that to Cage.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

nimby posted:

Why is he choking Spider-Man while they're still climbing the wall?

newspaper spider-man posted:

... master...

:pervert:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

It's that kind of comic, uh.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Spidey is going to keep calling him Kilgrave, because the order was "call me master" and he did, right after being ordered to, so now he followed the order.

that or the writer will forget

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Cunning plan, dip yourself in liquid nerve gas.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

If Killgrave is defeated because it turns out that repeatedly dousing yourself in nerve gas is just a horrible idea, i will do a dance of joy

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME
"Fortunately, Killgrave didn't order me NOT to pee in the nerve gas!"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm waiting for peter to start calling killgrave iron fist and asking where the kingpin is

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Libra posted:

If Killgrave is defeated because it turns out that repeatedly dousing yourself in nerve gas is just a horrible idea, i will do a dance of joy

Kilgrave controlling Peter will be the only reason Peter doesn't drop the whole barrel on his own head.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

FronzelNeekburm posted:

"Fortunately, Killgrave didn't order me NOT to pee in the nerve gas!"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Kilgrave's sources? He had amnesia until like 30 minutes ago!

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Nerve gas is a weapon, according to sources. And weapons are, sources say, stores in armories, like the one that spiderman is in, but not because he wants to be, as this reporter learned from sources.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

He tattooed the information on his body. Like Memento.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tunicate posted:

Nerve gas is a weapon, according to sources. And weapons are, sources say, stores in armories, like the one that spiderman is in, but not because he wants to be, as this reporter learned from sources.

Beautiful :allears:

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I think it's safe to say that the nerve gas did a number on his brain, which is as tragic as it is hilarious

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Tunicate posted:

Oh my God they're reading the thread

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
His source was asking a mind controlled soldier. Spidey forgot Kilgrave could only control one person at a time, so remained helpless.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

I like how they just interrupted this guy on his way home and then made him start driving nowhere in particular.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I don't understand the layout of this armory.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

i think peter accidentally wandered into a theater again

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MJ: Forget the tracer Luke, I'll take you to the backup theater where my stage show is going to be moved t... oh for the love of God....

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

What's the point of having a whole bunch of weapons if you can't host gladiator matches from time to time?

With nerve gas?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

This is actually surprisingly accurate for the Harlem armory if you look up photos. Apparently the interior has a large gym area with multi-level seating that I assume they use for special events.

I assume they keep the nerve gas elsewhere, though.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Endless Mike posted:

This is actually surprisingly accurate for the Harlem armory if you look up photos. Apparently the interior has a large gym area with multi-level seating that I assume they use for special events.

I see lots of purple containers; nerve gas confirmed

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Endless Mike posted:

Spider-Man and Kilgrave break into the armory and find a woman's Pilates class going on. They both didn't know, or forgot, that the armory has long ceased to function as an armory.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Lobok posted:

Spider-Man and Kilgrave break into the armory and find a woman's Pilates class going on. They both didn't know, or forgot, that the armory has long ceased to function as an armory.

"Th-they're all doing pilates... that person! the one in front of them! They must have used the nervegas to gain my power and control the whole class! How dare they steal my powers!"
"(Oh no! I can't resist the urge to exercise now)"

Robot Wendigo
Jul 9, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Endless Mike posted:

Once Kilgrave takes his nerve gas shower and becomes more powerful, you're going to see one hell of a dance number

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

the "DANGER" signs are ironic, they are for the crossfit portion of the gym

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

"Look at this sign! It's somehow shadow-proof!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

"He believes in me!"