Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

That had to be on purpose. There was literally no other way for that to end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It's how they make Bag O' Glass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veMiNQifZcM

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS
You should be banned from posting in this thread if you don't support the killdozer man. Rich people should count themselves lucky if this is the worst that happens.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I'm guessing the camera operator was saying "mate, it's going to fall off the second you move anywhere, you clearly don't care, so I'm going to record it for posterity"

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

Before the tires start moving, it angles forward.

Wrong lever?

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
This is OSHA as gently caress. Imagine having a gigantic industrial train race through the centre of your town every hour? Gee I'd hate for it to derail and potentially wipe out half the population.
Aside from that it sounds like horrible noise pollution, there are fuckin houses right along the tracks.
Shouldnt there be some kind of speed restrictions here? Are US mega-industries practicing poor health and safety to prioritise profits and minimise delays? Surely not!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ItVP2UAG2U

If you want to have some fun just google "(state) train derailment" and you'll find dozens of little reported industrial train disasters. Most news major media outlets only report passenger train derailments.
Then you got the big disasters like Lac-Megantic where 42 people were killed by a tsunami of flames when a train derailed.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
The residents of that town would probably kill you if you told them that you were gonna make the train block the level crossing for twice as long in the name of "safety".

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Krabboss posted:

You should be banned from posting in this thread if you don't support the killdozer man. Rich people should count themselves lucky if this is the worst that happens.

I hope you mean British killerbackhoe.

Killdozer man was actually bad and it was a flaw of his viral status that his history as a dangerous criminal rear end in a top hat was ignored.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Kibayasu posted:

That had to be on purpose. There was literally no other way for that to end.

It looks like there's a shitload of broken glass all over the place when the gif starts, I'm tempted to agree with you.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

My experience with the NRC at a medical use of byproduct material licensed health care facility has been schizophrenic at best. Sometimes they ignore the years of obviously fraudulent patient doses that are all the same and all conveniently +10% of the prescribed dose. Sometimes they hit you with a violation for having gum in the trash can in a restricted area.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Krabboss posted:

Killdozer man was a shitlord (figuratively and quite literally also) and I do not support him.

I do support son of killdozer.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/Safethink/status/1085317539532554246?s=19

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

PittTheElder posted:

It looks like there's a shitload of broken glass all over the place when the gif starts, I'm tempted to agree with you.

i assumed the filmer started recording when the guy got in to the cab without strapping the glass to the lift at all

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Seems like standard procedure at the broken glass factory. :confused:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I am gutted it moves away from his face :(

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

DrPossum posted:

Seems like standard procedure at the broken glass factory. :confused:

Could this be the easiest way to dispose of large panes of glass? Smash them, sweep them up, and ship the results rather than trying to transport large oddly shaped fragile things.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

His face isn't actually blurred. He just tried to balance the board on his shoulder last time.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Could this be the easiest way to dispose of large panes of glass? Smash them, sweep them up, and ship the results rather than trying to transport large oddly shaped fragile things.

I can't imagine that being any easier than just dumping whole panes directly into a dumpster.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

my mirrored closet doors cracked in an earthquake a few years ago and the landlord's strategy for disposing of them was to smash them with a hammer in the driveway and sweep all the glass into the recycling bin

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Sagebrush posted:

my mirrored closet doors

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Make some fraudulent insurance claims too.

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012
Asbestos assay complete. No asbestos detected. I tolerated loud tennis for nothing*.

*: I would absolutely do it again if he drills another hole in an un-assayed panel.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

how did you get this. did you hack my phone

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

IPCRESS posted:

Asbestos assay complete. No asbestos detected. I tolerated loud tennis for nothing*.

*: I would absolutely do it again if he drills another hole in an un-assayed panel.

Same good job

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You are doing good work spoiling the ending to Glass so no one else has to watch it.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

oohhboy posted:

You are doing good work spoiling the ending to Glass so no one else has to watch it.

That bad, huh?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Queen Combat posted:

That bad, huh?

I've heard things are not great with it. A few of the reviews I've read mention lost opportunities giving way to bland formulaic storytelling.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Just drove back along the main causeway at the mine I work at, past one of the turn off roads to one of our open pits, and there was a driller's ute parked up next to the road.

On its side in three feet of water.

There were about ten guys standing around with that "ahhh gently caress" look on their faces. I'm sure I'll need to sit through some interminable meeting sometime soon about vehicle safety because some idiot couldn't keep it in his pants.

If we get some photos I'll see if I can scrub any identifying marks and post them.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

hosted on some ghetto russian site that may have bad ads, i'll try to find another source

http://www.yapfiles.ru/show/2106194/b3a7fd0b6ecc89213dd4977cce8adb97.mp4.html

need a :stonk: in like 2000x2000 res

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Missing the sound but here:

https://giant.gfycat.com/FarMadeupIbadanmalimbe.mp4

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Memento posted:

Just drove back along the main causeway at the mine I work at, past one of the turn off roads to one of our open pits, and there was a driller's ute parked up next to the road.

On its side in three feet of water.

There were about ten guys standing around with that "ahhh gently caress" look on their faces. I'm sure I'll need to sit through some interminable meeting sometime soon about vehicle safety because some idiot couldn't keep it in his pants.

If we get some photos I'll see if I can scrub any identifying marks and post them.
surely "don't leave the fuckle truck in the wet spot" is more of a courtesy than safety issue

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

"Now kith"

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

V O L V O

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Спасибо.

linking these because the driver died. Nothing gorey, but yikes

:nms: https://imgur.com/a/mpB9Kaq

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Tiggum posted:

Office Hours

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

Krabboss posted:

Uhhh...

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
ah, only a month late then. weird 3 day glitch, that the money was then a month late.

seriously this poo poo needs to happen every single time someone is stiffed on pay for more than a week and suddenly wage theft will stop.

AzureSkys
Apr 27, 2003

Powershift posted:

Спасибо.

linking these because the driver died. Nothing gorey, but yikes

:nms: https://imgur.com/a/mpB9Kaq

A couple and their baby were killed by a concrete wall that fell off a bridge during construction near where I live in 2015. I drive over that bridge nearly every day and remember when it was shut down afterwards. It's quite sobering thinking of what happened. At least it was likely instantaneous for them all.
https://www.cnn.com/2015/04/14/us/washington-overpass-accident-concrete-barrier/index.html

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Handy list for yanks of British papers you can trust the reporting from;

The Financial Times

sometimes The Guardian.

End of list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TjyvTompa
Jun 1, 2001