Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

American McGay posted:

He spent 9 months remaking the intro to the TMNT cartoon frame by frame in Mario Paint and then it got taken down for a copyright strike even though he hired a guy to make a cover of the theme song.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

this BRB screen that just constantly begs for subs who does that

lmao Earlier he "Had to go do something real quick" like 5 times in 10 minutes and left the screen up every time. T'was epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Does he think you have to do art on a game console on Twitch?? I don't understand. He clearly hates doing it lmao.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

he has a ton of emotes too so he must have like 500 subs how can anyone watch that miserable dope

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

maybe hes got better but the only times ive seen him stream a game he was just kinda quiet the entire time and getting pissed when he hosed up

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

maybe hes got better but the only times ive seen him stream a game he was just kinda quiet the entire time and getting pissed when he hosed up
He usually plays really lovely old NES games on hard mode and gets increasingly frustrated when he fails while yelling obscenities and drinking diet Dr pepper.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

American McGay posted:

He usually plays really lovely old NES games on hard mode and gets increasingly frustrated when he fails while yelling obscenities and drinking diet Dr pepper.

wormcrew hype

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You know how in Seinfeld George is just based off of Larry David's real life? That's like the AVGN character with Mike.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

wormcrew hype

I'm a diet ginger ale main.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

American McGay posted:

He spent 9 months remaking the intro to the TMNT cartoon frame by frame in Mario Paint and then it got taken down for a copyright strike even though he hired a guy to make a cover of the theme song.

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

nah he always just sits there with a psycho stare and shouts when he dies, idk how anyone can watch that

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

nah he always just sits there with a psycho stare and shouts when he dies, idk how anyone can watch that
Look, we get it. You and worm hate each other. Whatever dude, just keep this childish subtweeting type poo poo out of it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

American McGay posted:

Look, we get it. You and worm hate each other. Whatever dude, just keep this childish subtweeting type poo poo out of it.

worksmell

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
That ninjaedit tho... :holy:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Me and bob are both high-level moderator's in each other's channels and have been playing this forum like a fiddle for the past two years. Sit down. :lolplant:_/ <-- You

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Caught a 24-hour probe for spamming Chinga Tu Madre in the chat during Indie Treasures Done Quick.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

godlike playlist, goodbye weekend! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbQ-gSLYQEc7JH-MuH1BTNtM2TRuCVF-6

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i woulkd like to see mike mateis copyright struck mario paint rendition of the tmnt intro

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

i woulkd like to see mike mateis copyright struck mario paint rendition of the tmnt intro

https://vimeo.com/278716978

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy poo poo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My god.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

:stare:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

American McGay posted:

Omg

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
two nonconsecutive hours of doggystyle and going again. stream was fukin huge! :D

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

Both impressed and disgusted that a 40 year old man would create this, hahaha

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

American McGay posted:

Ahahahaha

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

SpaceAceJase posted:

Both impressed and disgusted that a 40 year old man would create this, hahaha

its insane

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

American McGay posted:

If I wanted to see that I’d turn my monitor off

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

im not too familiar wih the whole avgn crew. this past month i just learned there was more than the angry video game nerd series. at work ive been watching the rental reviews and have seen a good chunk of them now. that being said can you explain this screenshot? is the guy joking or is there a backstorynreference or somehing or is he really just saying he had sex for two hours and came a fat load

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
if anyone can post good summaries on why the people on the avgn show rental reviews are weird id appreciate it. i didnt know the mike matei guy was hated so much, i thought he seemed kind of normal on the show and then i googled his name after reading what wormskull was saying about his stream and found out he posted a dick pic or something lol

i am curious about the tony guy and the justin guy as well, hope to hear theyre weird also

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

malibu anime posted:

if anyone can post good summaries on why the people on the avgn show rental reviews are weird id appreciate it. i didnt know the mike matei guy was hated so much, i thought he seemed kind of normal on the show and then i googled his name after reading what wormskull was saying about his stream and found out he posted a dick pic or something lol

i am curious about the tony guy and the justin guy as well, hope to hear theyre weird also
You're weird.

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

American McGay posted:

You're weird.

yeah i guess so. i didnt know there was so much drama behind the scenes of four 40 year okd people reviewing action movies and i will admit im kind of interested in it for some reason lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know who tony is unless that's Bad Luck Bootsy's christian name. And Justin is epic. Check out the Ikari Warriors episode.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is Tony the GBS 2008 guy they hang out with.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

Is Tony the GBS 2008 guy they hang out with.
No that's Ryan, Mike's best friend. Tony is just another of Jame's movie friends.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh yeah Ryan.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ryan and mike talking about poo poo in poor lighting using only the camera mic ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
47 minute video discussing if the Wii was a good console