Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Wormskull posted:

I don't know who tony is unless that's Bad Luck Bootsy's christian name. And Justin is epic. Check out the Ikari Warriors episode.

hes like the artie lange looking one lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

im never going to watch any video with james + a bunch of dudes i dont know talking about new movies. but james did monster madness for like 10+ years every halloween thats a great collection of monster/horror/cult movie recommendations.

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

White Genocide posted:

im never going to watch any video with james + a bunch of dudes i dont know talking about new movies. but james did monster madness for like 10+ years every halloween thats a great collection of monster/horror/cult movie recommendations.

i mean its just sort of a podcast type deal..wouldnt watch at home, but at work its pretty good to pass the time if u need to :cheers:

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

malibu anime posted:

i mean its just sort of a podcast type deal..wouldnt watch at home, but at work its pretty good to pass the time if u need to :cheers:

:respek:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

White Genocide posted:

I don't think any of them have actually seen a movie released after 2004. The show they do they just usually talk about hugely popular 80s action movies.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

American McGay posted:

I don't think any of them have actually seen a movie released after 2004. The show they do they just usually talk about hugely popular 80s action movies.

tbh im not sure what i was expecting to hear when they reviewed Rampage. maybe ill check out a normal show :)

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

malibu anime posted:

im not too familiar wih the whole avgn crew. this past month i just learned there was more than the angry video game nerd series. at work ive been watching the rental reviews and have seen a good chunk of them now. that being said can you explain this screenshot? is the guy joking or is there a backstorynreference or somehing or is he really just saying he had sex for two hours and came a fat load

Mike is a dumbass online in a lot of ways, thats a pm he sent on the official cinemassacre account to a random girl about his enormous nut

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

malibu anime posted:

im not too familiar wih the whole avgn crew. this past month i just learned there was more than the angry video game nerd series. at work ive been watching the rental reviews and have seen a good chunk of them now. that being said can you explain this screenshot? is the guy joking or is there a backstorynreference or somehing or is he really just saying he had sex for two hours and came a fat load

Mike Matei has a big dick and he knows how to use it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LpJnN9Imbg

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

malibu anime posted:

hes like the artie lange looking one lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sora kills elmo by mike matei

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
:sora:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
The gang is starting to review anime.

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

That’s right. Artie Lange. very good!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

malibu anime posted:

The gang is starting to review anime.

i saw akira in my notifications and woot'd silently

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

malibu anime posted:

That’s right. Artie Lange. very good!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://clips.twitch.tv/MildAgreeableVanillaDansGame

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

the ending lol

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
I've been re-watching all the old ones as I do almost every year. Currently on FEster's Quests which is a seriously epic win episode

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Might start that up myself OP. Good thinking. I WAS about to dip into some WWE Network Khantent.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

Might start that up myself OP. Good thinking. I WAS about to dip into some WWE Network Khantent.

i like in the tmnt one where he says "cowabunga? cow-a-loving piece of dogshit!!!!"

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Hoodrich posted:

i like in the tmnt one where he says "cowabunga? cow-a-loving piece of dogshit!!!!"

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

Shredder's my rear end and Splinter's my balls!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Started up my own powerwatch again. This is awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[swig of Rolling Rock] The fact that that game existed is a horrible loving abomination of mankind!

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

I tried a Rolling Rock when I visited the States in 2015. What a pointless beer.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

THE BAR posted:

I tried a Rolling Rock when I visited the States in 2015. What a pointless beer.

I tried one last year. gently caress you. What a pointless post.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Bolverkur posted:

I tried one last year. gently caress you. What a pointless post.

It's poo poo Rock!

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Shredder's my rear end and Splinter's my balls!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hoodrich posted:

Lok

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene