Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Every Gritty interview is great.

'Gritty, for the record, refers to all his interviewers as “Allen.”'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I didn't know Gritty was part velociraptor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s9sjPzyQjk

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Amy Pole Her posted:

Also i have no clue why this came into my head but i kinda identify with that whole 1985 song solely because I remember the lyric “when did motley crew become classic rock?”

Literally earlier today I heard 311 on a classic rock station and I said holy poo poo 311 is classic rock? Am i that old?

I still haven’t shaken my rear end on the hood of white snakes car

Yeah, I'm listening to Fear of a Black Planet and Fight the Power kicks on and 1989 the number, another summer hits and gently caress man, that album is 30 years old.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Hahaha what a pussy. Watching Gordon Ramsay suffer terribly is hilarious, and his bottomless bag of bullshit that doesn't help with hot things is equally hilarious. This is the best Hot Ones yet.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Leperflesh posted:

Hahaha what a pussy. Watching Gordon Ramsay suffer terribly is hilarious, and his bottomless bag of bullshit that doesn't help with hot things is equally hilarious. This is the best Hot Ones yet.

He's the polar opposite of Guy Fieri. Guy did a mic drop at the end when he pointed out that he didn't take a single sip of milk or water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trRc1_CATfo

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Yeah, but if I'm going to pay too much for a burger I'd much rather do it at Ramsay's restaurant.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Not surprised the mayor of flavortown is used to awful spicy stuff.

I've also watched enough hell's kitchen to know Gordon Ramsay has a surprising baby mouth.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Amy Pole Her posted:

Also i have no clue why this came into my head but i kinda identify with that whole 1985 song solely because I remember the lyric “when did motley crew become classic rock?”

Literally earlier today I heard 311 on a classic rock station and I said holy poo poo 311 is classic rock? Am i that old?

I still haven’t shaken my rear end on the hood of white snakes car

I lost my favorite hat crowd surfing during 311’s set at warp tour in 2001 and I’ll always hold a dumb grudge against the band because that is who I associate losing my hat with

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

You're all sleeping on the real MVP Alton Brown who told them how to improve their sauces while taking them like a champ.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Its Rinaldo posted:

I lost my favorite hat crowd surfing during 311’s set at warp tour in 2001 and I’ll always hold a dumb grudge against the band because that is who I associate losing my hat with

misdirected hostility

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

https://twitter.com/skolanach/status/1088490074898030593

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Hey guys

https://twitter.com/FamousCeleb/status/1088319972923695104?s=19

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Are those nail clippings and hair???

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Sequel to Keyboard Goop lookin’ interesting.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

how much to grab a pinch of this and stick it in your mouth

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

when you want the keys to make that satisfying crunch noise of an old mechanical keyboard.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Leperflesh posted:

Ramsay rules so lol

Edit OH MY GOD THE NEW PAGE LOADED AHHHH

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

BlindSite posted:

You're all sleeping on the real MVP Alton Brown who told them how to improve their sauces while taking them like a champ.

yeah that was pretty cool

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Ramsay rules so lol

Him with the kids on Masterchef Jr. is :3:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Lizzy W just dropped a policy proposal for a wealth tax on the rich.

Loving the dems getting forcibly dragged to the left.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Him with the kids on Masterchef Jr. is :3:

The supercuts of him praising and helping the kids on Masterchef compared to the screeching he does to the Hell's Kitchen stumblebums or adult masterchef deadweight are pretty fantastic.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Man, I really thought Gordon would be able to handle the heat better than that.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Kalli posted:

Lizzy W just dropped a policy proposal for a wealth tax on the rich.

Loving the dems getting forcibly dragged to the left.

I think this will kill Biden faster than anything else. He’s only where he is now because of the whole Onion Biden personality people think he has.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
The best Ramsay video on YouTube is where tries to tell a Thai chef how to make Pad Thai

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Does anyone have a good computer rpg to recommend? I'm looking for something in the vein of gothic, kingdom come, or elder scrolls. Real nerd poo poo.

deedee megadoodoo posted:

I’m interested in hearing how the rub turns out. I tend to avoid sugar in my rubs because it caramelizes quickly and can take on some unpleasant burnt flavors. But most of my experience with that comes from smoking and grilling. Maybe it’s different in a pan.

The rub was alright! My taste buds are a little off due to a cold, but the sweetness and earthiness of the cocoa and brown sugar came through really well. Unfortunately, I couldn't taste the coffee though my wife said she could. My big mistake was only using a dash of salt. I thought I didn't need much, but the absence was noticeable. I'm going to bump it up a notch and try again later in the week. Hopefully my cold will have broken as well so I can really get the full experience.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chichevache posted:

Does anyone have a good computer rpg to recommend? I'm looking for something in the vein of gothic, kingdom come, or elder scrolls. Real nerd poo poo.

shadow of yserbius

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Someone ordered a few packets of the nuclear noodles and I've stupidly agreed to eat a bowl with them and a couple other co-workers in a few weeks.

RIP to my bhole

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ehud posted:

shadow of yserbius

Post 2006 at least please. I'm a baby who needs 3d.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Neil Armbong posted:

Someone ordered a few packets of the nuclear noodles and I've stupidly agreed to eat a bowl with them and a couple other co-workers in a few weeks.

RIP to my bhole

They're not that bad if you like spicy food. I have a couple packs of the Samyang Volcano noodles in my desk. They're spicy, but it's not the worst thing ever.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Kalli posted:

The supercuts of him praising and helping the kids on Masterchef compared to the screeching he does to the Hell's Kitchen stumblebums or adult masterchef deadweight are pretty fantastic.

Gordon Ramsey owns

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

Ramsay rules so lol

Oh don't get me wrong, I love the guy. But it's also fun to watch him suffer, because he is a big believer in the principle that suffering makes you tougher (even says so in the interview, talking about the hardass chefs he learned from) so turnabout is totally fair play.

But yeah,

BlindSite posted:

I rank the Alton Brown episode second-best for sheer entertainment value, but he clearly won the show in terms of beating the challenge.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

The best Ramsay video on YouTube is where tries to tell a Thai chef how to make Pad Thai

Just had to look this one up. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsyfYJ5Ou3g

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

"You're a tough cookie"

lmao

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Mr. Nice! posted:

He's the polar opposite of Guy Fieri. Guy did a mic drop at the end when he pointed out that he didn't take a single sip of milk or water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trRc1_CATfo

The polar opposite of Guy Fieri on Hot Ones is DJ Khaled, I don't know how anyone could possibly come out of the format looking worse than Khaled did.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chichevache posted:

I can't think of any other good ones recently with the first or third person view (unless you somehow didn't play skyrim or witcher 3). Pillars of Eternity or Divinity: Original Sin or their sequels were all good and super RPGey but they're old school top down gameplay.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

My sister found a bag of Paqui ghost pepper chips and whole they're not the spiciest thing I've ever had, I could not go through more than 1/3 of the bag in a sitting even with some queso. That's probably more due to my usual chip-eating strategy of just shoveling them in my mouth non-stop, which is not advised here.

I still have the bottom 3rd in the cabinet and it's just crumbs, yet I still can't bear to throw them out because I grew up broke and we didn't get rid of things that were still good.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Quiet Feet posted:

I grew up broke and we didn't get rid of things that were still good.

Why didn't your family just take out a loan?

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Ehud posted:

shadow of yserbius

what's up TSN bro :hfive:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

BlindSite posted:

Alton initially being kinda meh on their sauce the pausing and taking a huge swing directly from the bottle and swirling it around before deciding it was his favorite was a cool moment

Ehud posted:

misdirected hostility

100% but I can’t help it when anybody mentions 311 my broke brain goes MYGODDAMNHAT :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Chichevache posted:

The rub was alright! My taste buds are a little off due to a cold, but the sweetness and earthiness of the cocoa and brown sugar came through really well. Unfortunately, I couldn't taste the coffee though my wife said she could. My big mistake was only using a dash of salt. I thought I didn't need much, but the absence was noticeable. I'm going to bump it up a notch and try again later in the week. Hopefully my cold will have broken as well so I can really get the full experience.

arx fatalis and two worlds