Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull likes Rorie because they both cut their own hair using a flowbee.

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Only registered members can see post attachments!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ugh

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Christ.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Giantbomb died with Ryan.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The last month of brad being sick and gone from the bombcast has been awesome. They spent 20 minutes talking about Goro spreading cheeks with his 4 hands for optimal butt-chugging procedures, instead of wheezing for an hour about Destiny 2 patch ntoes.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

In Training posted:

The last month of brad being sick and gone from the bombcast has been awesome. They spent 20 minutes talking about Goro spreading cheeks with his 4 hands for optimal butt-chugging procedures, instead of wheezing for an hour about Destiny 2 patch ntoes.

i should tune in to one of these

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

It was good and then he comes back and posts a spoilery quick look of REmake 2. Welcome back Brad

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

spb posted:

It was good and then he comes back and posts a spoilery quick look of REmake 2. Welcome back Brad

congratulations to brad for winning the battle with cradle cap

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

tao of lmao posted:

Giantbomb died with Ryan.

that said i would watch a feature of jeff playing dating sims

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Sure i’ll check occasional things if they seem interesting or funny, but giantbomb used to have something cool almost every day. Last time I’ve visited the site recently was Extra Life stuff, what 3 months ago?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

congratulations to brad for winning the battle with cradle cap

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Jeff has basically said he doesn't like hosting the Bombcast because it's too much work (lol) even though Brad has made it unlistenable for like 5 years now. So instead of putting out a good product that requires minimal effort he's content with putting out dogshit. Sad state of affairs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Screen cap of UPF from 2015 but with jeff hastily clone brushed out.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I will laugh forever until my balls explode that they turned their reviews into videos the same year it was revealed the Zuck lied about video metrics eventually causing advertisers & businesses to lose unknown millions

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I will laugh forever until my balls explode that they turned their reviews into videos the same year it was revealed the Zuck lied about video metrics eventually causing advertisers & businesses to lose unknown millions

dont worry, theyve already forgotten and stopped doing those

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

hmm wonder why east never did a review video

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jeff (on the phone): Yeah. Hey CBS, we need 49 million dollars to remove this old couch and replace it with a sterile Ikea looking piece of poo poo with no soul. Can you hook it up? OH I almost forgot can we get 2 redundant screens built into the bottom of those bitches that sit at a 90 degree angle so both of them are forever warped looking to the audience? Word. Thanks Conner.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

a long rear end time ago they did actual edited review videos with game footage until vinny said its too much drat work that no one cares about

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

a long rear end time ago they did actual edited review videos with game footage until vinny said its too much drat work that no one cares about

Those are kinda funny to look back at.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

now tim rogers gets actual youtube creator numbers doing... get this... too much drat work

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

That's what I thought they meant by "bringing video reviews back" but it's just Brad playing with the felt on the pool table while Charlie Brown music plays in his head

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The madden '09 collectors edition came with a copy of Madden '93 and NFL Head Coach...weird

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The dating sim videos could actually be good if it was Jeff and Ryan, or even Vinny, because they know how preposterous they are and wouldn't take them seriously for a second. But I know that's a Ben & Abby video so they will respectfully discuss horse loving and Hey maybe this games not for me And That's Literally Okay. Fuuuuuck off

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Let's tweet at them saying its way too politically fraught in the current discourse to make the videos.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The dating sim videos could actually be good if it was Jeff and Ryan, or even Vinny, because they know how preposterous they are and wouldn't take them seriously for a second. But I know that's a Ben & Abby video so they will respectfully discuss horse loving and Hey maybe this games not for me And That's Literally Okay. Fuuuuuck off
Ben shouldn’t be allowed near anything win a girl character in it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I kinda like Abby but letting her do the videos with an unironic dating sim pervert is hosed up bro.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Ben shouldn’t be allowed near anything win a girl character in it.

Anyone whose voice drastically raises in volume and shrillness involuntarily when talking about undertale has some kind of felony on their hard drive

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I thought she was funny in the pigeon one but I stopped watching it because you can tell Ben is wishing they were playing a “real” serious dating sim and it made me nauseous.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I thought she was funny in the pigeon one but I stopped watching it because you can tell Ben is wishing they were playing a “real” serious dating sim and it made me nauseous.

jesus lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Anyone whose voice drastically raises in volume and shrillness involuntarily when talking about undertale has some kind of felony on their hard drive

lmao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
die another Friday is fun

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

The Milkman posted:

die another Friday is fun

Yah

Adbot