Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

In Training posted:

Let's tweet at them saying its way too politically fraught in the current discourse to make the videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Anyone whose voice drastically raises in volume and shrillness involuntarily when talking about undertale has some kind of felony on their hard drive

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

judge doom at the climax of roger rabbit but he's explaining undertale lore instead of how he talked when he killed eddie valiant's brother

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

judge doom at the climax of roger rabbit but he's explaining undertale lore instead of how he talked when he killed eddie valiant's brother

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Jesus lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

i wonder what will happen on upf today

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

mp5 posted:

Hahaha

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mp5 posted:

Jeff will intro it and never speak again, Brad will talk about Anthem while patching Artifact, Rorie will read some hilarious rear end spam emails he got, Brad will give the percentage of his Artifact download, Jason will play some terrible western anime 2d game and whisper about combos going Mmn, Ben will do his normal laugh that sounds like an elderly witch gargling warm cottage cheese, Brad will finally, proudly, show off his Portal Hat in Artifact, Jeff will close the show.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jeff will intro it and never speak again, Brad will talk about Anthem while patching Artifact, Rorie will read some hilarious rear end spam emails he got, Brad will give the percentage of his Artifact download, Jason will play some terrible western anime 2d game and whisper about combos going Mmn, Ben will do his normal laugh that sounds like an elderly witch gargling warm cottage cheese, Brad will finally, proudly, show off his Portal Hat in Artifact, Jeff will close the show.

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[precog gif of Brad big boy spreading in the back computer for the entire time while squinting and looking like he’s going to sneeze/fall asleep for 3 hours.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

[precog gif of Brad big boy spreading in the back computer for the entire time while squinting and looking like he’s going to sneeze/fall asleep for 3 hours.

It's a lovely esports set now. You can't even see Jeff's shorts legs anymore.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Come on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’s unprofessional Friday and you know what that means bros. *everuone dresses in agent 47/John wick suits and sits behind a sports center conference table to discuss gaming news. *

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ty for the precog report, glad of it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
everyones excited this could be it

the upf where rorie vomits on air

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Checking out GB.com and seeing rorie sitting down in the UPF preshow cam and then closing my tab

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did they hype this up special or something. UPF has been terrible for ages. Why the sudden intrigue

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If Rorie pukes he becomes a based god and you have to accept him into your heart.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

If Rorie pukes he becomes a based god and you have to accept him into your heart.

if rorie pukes im buying lotto tickets

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

spb posted:

Checking out GB.com and seeing rorie sitting down in the UPF preshow cam and then closing my tab

lol the most alienated ive felt in a long time was one or two weeks ago when my roomie walkedinto the living room to tell me rorie was his favorite human being in the world

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol the most alienated ive felt in a long time was one or two weeks ago when my roomie walkedinto the living room to tell me rorie was his favorite human being in the world

What lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

spb posted:

What lmao

think of how much your all time favorite comedian makes you laugh, and thats him every upf that rorie’s on. its really something. he just HAD to tell someone how loving epic rorie is

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol Even I don’t think Rorie is funny. I just like him.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lol Even I don’t think Rorie is funny. I just like him.

Flowbee blood runs deep in these streets.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I respect his gamer spirit.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

the man is incapable of being anyone else other than who he is and i do kind of respect that

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He poopsocked many 40+ hour games to write the strategy guides as fast as possible.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I respect his gamer spirit.

agreed

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

call me crazy but i just cant find it in my heart to respect a man who fucks his dogs

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Rorie is about the normal level of hosed up for someone who plays as much video games as he does, I want to see and hear interesting/funny people talk about games instead of his goony rear end

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

alright i somehow missed the show, how right was our man daikatana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Clicking on this thread has ruined my saturday morning