Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Admiral Ray posted:

i'm not 100% sure what zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance was about other than one man's attempt to finally fix his loving bike

It is not about Zen, and it's not about motorcycle maintenance.

It's about ed balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

i'm not 100% sure what zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance was about other than one man's attempt to finally fix his loving bike

quality

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

look at the dude who never heard of cities "solving homelessness" by giving them a choice of beatings in jail or a bus ticket out of state

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

no its a rational assessment. we've identified the parasite and we're going to remove it.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
it's about a guy whose dad hated him so he's making his son hate him

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

replying to people who post poo poo like this with "hell yeah" completely catches them off guard and its hilarious every time

Cumshitter probably has a better estimate than I do, since he's a wealth manager, but what's the ROI on invested wealth? 5%? A 2% wealth tax won't even cover that. Crocodile tears from the ultrarich over this.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

yea it's kind-of about giving a poo poo about stuff

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

ScrubLeague posted:

it's about a guy whose dad hated him so he's making his son hate him

it's the story of trump, except the guy in the book is theoretically able to do anything with his hand

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

just a reminder to nite crew that gingivitis causes alzheimer's. brush your teeth & gums

Remove the head or destroy the brain

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
My AOC mug came today

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Squizzle posted:

how did you enjoy the works of l ron hubbard

I learned an important lesson from atlas shrugged, which was to stop reading books just because they're on some bullshit list

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

ppl who have voted for trump lit agree with a 94% tax rate on the rich and its breaking my brain, this country is so loving bad and dumb and all of us are absolutely hosed and no words mean anything whatsoever i kinda wanna die but i also kinda want to drink a lot more alcohol and do more drugs

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Seems like the thing about a wealth tax that would make it super onerous for the wealthy wouldn't be so much the actual tax, but the stuff that'd have to be put in place for it to become feasible.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/tnpuVM2.gifv

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Louisgod posted:

same difference

:hai:

both are equally threatening to democracy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

sullat posted:

Cumshitter probably has a better estimate than I do, since he's a wealth manager, but what's the ROI on invested wealth? 5%? A 2% wealth tax won't even cover that. Crocodile tears from the ultrarich over this.

yeah the whole conceit is that the super rich person will earn ZERO money to put into their gold coin diving pool over the space of 50 years, which, guess what rear end in a top hat maybe someone shouldnt be allowed to sit on a billion dollars for 50 years? one single person?? hm??

either theyre fuckin morons or theyre treating us like fuckin morons and i think they conned too many of us into dropping out after three years of college for that.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Man I can't post for poo poo today

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I once read the Kamasutra but it had a bit too much about poking yonis with fingernails for my liking.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Schmeichy posted:

My AOC mug came today

don't be horny in the thread

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

tacodaemon posted:

you should take it to badwill, where they'll use your clothes for evil

𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

ScrubLeague posted:

don't be horny in the thread

I'm horny for change

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

wow bennett the brave old white centrist corporate ball juggler (i assume since i dont know who th gently caress he is and havent heard poo poo from him while nazis take over the world lol) finally snaps and says something that needed to be said 50 years ago wow so brave wow this is the powerful brave and experienced leader we need u hear that bernie bros this is the leadership we need pay attention and learn AOC :smug:

lmao :d2a:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Schmeichy posted:

My AOC mug came today

You never see anyone bragging about their Trump mugs

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There was also this whole section about how elephants shouldn't do reverse cowgirl and I found it quite demeaning

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah! posted:

wow bennett the brave old white centrist corporate ball juggler (i assume since i dont know who th gently caress he is and havent heard poo poo from him while nazis take over the world lol) finally snaps and says something that needed to be said 50 years ago wow so brave wow this is the powerful brave and experienced leader we need u hear that bernie bros this is the leadership we need pay attention and learn AOC :smug:

sir do u want fries

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Rah! posted:

this fucker voted Hillary in 2016

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

my horny for trump bumper sticker is starting to peel off

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
has anyone heard from meghan mccain

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

:kimchi:

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

IDONTPOST posted:

my horny for trump bumper sticker is starting to peel off

much like trump skin

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

a.lo posted:

this fucker voted Hillary in 2016

bennet?

im sure he would vote 4 killary as soros commands

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

emfive posted:

I read Zen And The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance because I had shed my dumb libtard ways after high school

Then I read the Castaneda books because I was still dumb. I spent a lot of time practicing de-focusing my eyes.

[edit] you don't get many of the jokes in the Simpson's episode about the super-hot pepper if you're not familiar with Castaneda, but that's pretty much it as to the long-term benefits

literally, literally same

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

when baron trump wins in another 30 years or whatever im gonna laugh my loving rear end literally off and die of no rear end

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Barronn Trump has never spoken

Why would he get your vote?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

skaboomizzy posted:

look at the dude who never heard of cities "solving homelessness" by giving them a choice of beatings in jail or a bus ticket out of state

The solution to homelessness is to give homeless people homes unironically bing loving bong

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

:emptyquote:

IDONTPOST posted:

when baron trump wins in another 30 years or whatever im gonna laugh my loving rear end literally off and die of no rear end

what, as the president of the free city of neo cyber new york?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

shes crying because people want to take away what she loved about her dad the most; his wealth

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

IDONTPOST posted:

There aren't another 30 years

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

ScrubLeague posted:

I saw her this morning and she seemed unhappy but not any more than usual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/eFVTkpc.mp4