Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Mameluke posted:

To be clear Loomer is already loving the protege, i'm writing this around 8:30 EST and i can guarantee their wet hams are slappin' as i type

Finally we know what the saddest, most unfulfilling sex in the history of humankind is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

red19fire posted:

Finally we know what the saddest, most unfulfilling sex in the history of humankind is.

remember when Peter Sweden was thirsting for Loomer, but instead got catfished by an undercover cop pretending to be a journalist and somehow got engaged to a woman he never met? good times

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Mr Interweb posted:

Wait, wait, wait.

The supposed former SJW, Candace Owens, gets in a fight with Zoe Quinn because Owens thinks that ZOE loving QUINN is a secret ALLY(!!!!) of gamergate trolls? And then she herself becomes allies with these same GG dipshits?

Not enough :psyboom:'s to go around on this one

she's basically as easily manipulated as qanon followers but without their excuse of having oldbrain disease

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

she's basically as easily manipulated as qanon followers but without their excuse of having oldbrain disease
I thought someone said she had a brain injury or something.

Maybe she'll do like Laci Green and scale back then say "uhhh, gonna be a nurse or something now kthnxbye"

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Candace always struck me as a blatant grifter, but her origin story makes it seem like it was a genuine conversion.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

she could just be extremely dumb

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Milo took her under his wing when he was at his peak, and she probably doesn't have any other way to make the kind of money she gets from Toilet Paper, USA

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Like, it's so goddamned stupid, it HAS to be real. Sorta like with that Lindsay Ellis chick.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mr Interweb posted:

Like, it's so goddamned stupid, it HAS to be real. Sorta like with that Lindsay Ellis chick.

I think you meant Lacy Green.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

jobson groeth posted:

Just in case anyone needs convincing

What's the joke in this one?

Ugh, asking for a friend, haha

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mr Interweb posted:

Lindsay Shepherd?

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

JcDent posted:

What's the joke in this one?

Ugh, asking for a friend, haha

Shapiro is very small. You could say he's Micro. He's been shopped in the place of Microwaves Mom in the goon classic microwavesmom.jpg

JcDent
May 13, 2013

jobson groeth posted:

Shapiro is very small. You could say he's Micro. He's been shopped in the place of Microwaves Mom in the goon classic microwavesmom.jpg

Yeah, I'm a git, the Microwave's mom bit got explained pretty fast, and pretty clearly.

Microwaves website is p. neat.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
The biggest debate dork on the internet, Destiny, went on some mentally handicapped guy's radio show because who loving knows why.

He doesn't freak out or try to own the guy with logic, he just is kind of there and I feel really embarrassed for him for agreeing to do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvi1wJGI7aE

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

The biggest debate dork on the internet, Destiny, went on some mentally handicapped guy's radio show because who loving knows why.

He doesn't freak out or try to own the guy with logic, he just is kind of there and I feel really embarrassed for him for agreeing to do this.

Yeah that's not a self own, it's just cringe as hell. I only skimmed but Destiny seemed to handle that crazy poo poo really well, specifically when the guy screamed "beta male" at him :lol:

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Hellsau posted:

remember when Peter Sweden was thirsting for Loomer, but instead got catfished by an undercover cop pretending to be a journalist and somehow got engaged to a woman he never met? good times

I do not remember, please share!

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

Apparently Laura Loomer has a protg (seriously) that she works with. I think we can start following him on the chud circuit

https://twitter.com/TheHarryCherry/status/1088130019312975872

Well, why didn't she move out of the United States?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Bottom Liner posted:

Yeah that's not a self own, it's just cringe as hell. I only skimmed but Destiny seemed to handle that crazy poo poo really well, specifically when the guy screamed "beta male" at him :lol:

If going on that show and exposing yourself to that on purpose isn't a self own then there is no such thing.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

RareAcumen posted:

I think you meant Lacy Green.

D'oh! Yes, I meant her. Ugh, feel so dirty for even confusing her with Ellis.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Lindsay Shepherd?

Though this can also apply to her as well.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Hellsau posted:

vaguely but thanks for reminding me :v:

Mr Interweb posted:

Candace always struck me as a blatant grifter, but her origin story makes it seem like it was a genuine conversion.

She was pro-Bernie blogger until the 2016 election, laid low for a few months, then emerged as one of the good ones GOP grifter.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
People thinking there's even a smidge of sincerity in Candace Owens (or Milo, or even Charlie Tinyface) y'all are pretty goddamn dumb

they're in it for that easy Koch Bro/Mercer gravy, although it's not quite as easy as it used to be

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Amazing!

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Flesh Forge posted:

People thinking there's even a smidge of sincerity in Candace Owens (or Milo, or even Charlie Tinyface) y'all are pretty goddamn dumb

they're in it for that easy Koch Bro/Mercer gravy, although it's not quite as easy as it used to be

If they're insincere in their grifts, do they even have political views, then?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slgt skal flge slgters gang

having "no politics" and grifting for the right just means their views are FYGM, which is clearly still on the rw spectrum

you are who you pretend to be, etc

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Mr Interweb posted:

Wait, wait, wait.

The supposed former SJW, Candace Owens, gets in a fight with Zoe Quinn because Owens thinks that ZOE loving QUINN is a secret ALLY(!!!!) of gamergate trolls? And then she herself becomes allies with these same GG dipshits?

She was never "SJW", either in the right wing pejorative or in actuality. Her background online is being "cyberbullied" in high school.

quote:

Last February, at least one of five teenagers sitting in a car left messages threatening to kill Owens, who is black, and repeatedly used a racial epithet. In one of three messages, one of them referred to her as "dirty" and threatened to burn her house down and tar and feather her.

The group included Malloy's youngest son, Sam, then 14. The mayor released a statement in March saying his son cooperated with police and did not know the alleged ringleader, Evan Kopek, or Owens before the night of the calls. He has declined comment since then.

Kopek, now 18, was a former friend and classmate of Owens. Two days before the phone incident, they had a shouting match during class. School officials suspended Kopek for that but would not discipline him and the other boys for an incident committed off school grounds unless the police made an arrest, which drew criticism from the state National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

Owens left school for six weeks, saying it was traumatic to attend with the alleged callers. She returned after Kopek was arrested in late March. Another teen was arrested later that spring. School officials would not say whether they disciplined Kopek after the arrest.

The lawsuit said the decision to delay suspensions amounted to a failure to protect Owens. The suit accused the city of violating the federal Title IX rule banning discrimination in schools that receive federal funding. The school system has "continued to do nothing to protect Ms. Owens from repeated harassment and intimidation by the young men and their friends," the suit stated.

None of the students involved in the case attends Stamford High any more, Arnold said.

Candace Owens was arrested in an unrelated harassment case in October. In November, Kopek pleaded to being a youthful offender and had his case sealed. He will have no criminal record. He faced charges of first-degree harassment and second-degree intimidation by bigotry or bias.

It is not known whether Malloy's son was charged because he is a juvenile.

And from another article,

quote:

The voicemails left on Owenss phone by four boys in a car altered her life, Owens says.

They started off by telling me that they were going to kill me just because I was black, Owens wrote in a 2016 op-ed published in Hearst Connecticut Media. They warned me that if they found me at home, they were going to unload a bullet into the back of my head.

Owens told the principal and the story spread quickly to state and national media, especially when Malloy acknowledged that his son was in the car.

The NAACP held press conferences with Owens. Police and FBI investigated the incident and one seventeen-year-old boy, who Owens says was a friend of hers, was arrested.

Owenss family sued the Stamford Board of Education for failing to protect her and won a $37,500 settlement.

If I was a leftist or if I was a true Democrat, I would relish in victimhood. I would love that. I would say Im black, Im a woman, I cant do anything and its all your fault. That situation in high school would be the pinnacle of my life, she said. But I hated it. I cowed away from it. It ate me alive because I felt there was permanence in what was said about me.

In response to Owenss experience in high school, she decided to launch an anti-cyberbullying website - essentially a searchable database of offensive speech found on social media. She launched a Kickstarter to fund the effort and received a flood of criticism in response. She somehow jumped to the conclusion that liberals posing as Trump supporters online were behind the attacks because they did not want her to unmask them, Owens said.

This experience was Owenss red pill - or conservative awakening, a la The Matrix.

She devoted the next year to re-educating herself. She read works by Ann Coulter, Milo Yiannopoulos, Ben Carson and Thomas Sowell.

She dropped out of the University of Rhode Island in her junior year, and went on to educate herself. She read works by Ann Coulter, Milo Yiannopoulos, Ben Carson and Thomas Sowell.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

red19fire posted:

We should check with this dude's soon to be ex wife before we hand over the trophy tho

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1088546559246118919

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Hellsau posted:

She was banned from one, complained about it on twitter, and the other replied, "oh you got banned from our competitor for being racist? well you're also banned from our service too."

Loomer also got banned from Uber Eats for being a racist sack of poo poo. She had a meltdown on Instagram about how "the left" were trying to starve her to death.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

greazeball posted:

We should check with this dude's soon to be ex wife before we hand over the trophy tho

He shouldn't have touched the poop.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

greazeball posted:

Huh, turns out gay conversion therapy does work, but its name isn't a lovely euphemism and means exactly what it says - it's a therapy for converting people to the gay agenda.

or dude was always gay and in denial and used religion to disguise his sexuality and probably take out his inner frustrations on other gay people

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
it's the 1st

look man i'm just gay for the stay on this prison called earth

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Hellsau posted:

Huh, turns out gay conversion therapy does work, but its name isn't a lovely euphemism and means exactly what it says - it's a therapy for converting people to the gay agenda.

or dude was always gay and in denial and used religion to disguise his sexuality and probably take out his inner frustrations on other gay people

Isn't that often the case though? There's self-hatred in there but they push it outwards and towards 'curing' homosexuality, because to them accepting yourself and being happy is the real crime. When honestly if God hates gays he's a petty tyrant who does not deserve worship and we should stop until someone else can take his portfolio, maybe one of us does the trial of the starstone. Or we do it together and become a goonhive beast.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/MichaelBerrySho/status/1088487810368225281
:3:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Quote-Unquote posted:

Loomer also got banned from Uber Eats for being a racist sack of poo poo. She had a meltdown on Instagram about how "the left" were trying to starve her to death.

can't believe the left has criminalized cooking your own loving food

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
is ted getting fatter

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

ScrubLeague posted:

can't believe the left has criminalized cooking your own loving food

It's true I tried to make a sandwich and Soros broke into my house and ordered antifa to beat the poo poo out of me

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Mr Interweb posted:

Wait, wait, wait.

She's mentally ill. Something was always going to happen. Chuds got to her first.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
IIRC the deal was Candace assumed Quinn and pals were doing the harassment themselves to drum up business and sympathy, and attacked Social Autopsy because it would expose them.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Ghost Leviathan posted:

IIRC the deal was Candace assumed Quinn and pals were doing the harassment themselves to drum up business and sympathy.

It's cool how CHUDs always project so incredibly hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Ive been seeing hashtag schoolchoiceweek posters around the special needs school I work at (actually I attend it XD) and I was wondering if it was some charter schools republican bullshit. Thanks for confirming ted.