Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Smash TV co-op is so fun.

its kind of bullshit due to how quarter munching it is, but still, yeah, its pretty fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

I.N.R.I posted:

honestly thats not the actual problem with that style of control. the problem is your direction changes automatically when the camera does too. youd think they would do it normally where if youre running in a direction you keep running in that direction even when the camera changes

i never played DMC1 but that sounds horrible

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Idk I liked it when it came out on PS2 100 years ago.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Antoine Silvere posted:

6) Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - 1/25/19

Forgot how fun Ace Combat games were. Last mission was kind of underwhelming by Ace Combat standards though.

The last mission is probably my sole issue with the game. It’s a solid 9/10. Ace Combat is finally back on the menu

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The last mission is probably my sole issue with the game. It’s a solid 9/10. Ace Combat is finally back on the menu

Yeah, the second to last mission should've been the last one honestly, it was a lot more involved. I'm excited to play Ace Combat 5 again, hopefully it's as good as I remember.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Resident Evil 4 normal. good rear end game

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
The Darkness 2
Spec Ops: The Line

That's all so far 2019.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Ni No Kuni 2

got about halfway through this before DQXI came out. since I've finished that, i've blitzed through the last half of this game in the last week.
I liked some of the town building stuff kind of in the same way clickers are entertaining, just watching the numbers go up and spending them on upgrades.

but this game has that Level 5 thing where theres about a million systems/items in it and i couldn't be bothered to care about any of it enough to play optimally. i probably kept the same 4 higgledees in my party through the whole game :shrug:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Baxate posted:

Ni No Kuni 2

got about halfway through this before DQXI came out. since I've finished that, i've blitzed through the last half of this game in the last week.
I liked some of the town building stuff kind of in the same way clickers are entertaining, just watching the numbers go up and spending them on upgrades.

but this game has that Level 5 thing where theres about a million systems/items in it and i couldn't be bothered to care about any of it enough to play optimally. i probably kept the same 4 higgledees in my party through the whole game :shrug:

Yeah that was my feeling as well. I only ever bothered looking for the best higgledees cos you need them for the plat & I enjoyed the game enough to want to go for that, otherwise I never would've bothered

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

3. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lumpy the Cook posted:

3. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Any good?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Shockingly decent, considering it was developed by the team that made Heavenly Sword and the Devil May Cry reboot

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

spb posted:

Any good?

Its a good deal with how cheap it goes on sale for if you're down for a short, atmospheric linear game

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

2. Marvel’s Spider-Man

Got the Platinum on this because it is one of those games that basically hands it to you lol. Lots of cool costumes that I don’t recognize because they’re clearly all recent and I don’t read the comics anymore. Most of the costumes i wanted were left out for some reason (because I am old and no one wants them anymore) but i guess i can deal, i still traded out what i was wearing for like every mission i did lol. The combat is a direct imitation of Arkham’s but it is not as slick, at all. You have some combat gadgets but there’s no quickfire so you have to slow down and manually select the gadget you want before you use them. You do feel like a badass with all your abilities upgraded and you’re webbing dudes up and throwing them into the air and tossing them around and poo poo. They have some pretty solid original interpretations of the characters and the story is pretty decent but the ending has some serious lols. Still have to do the DLC and there are some kind of “secret photo ops” collectible I still have to hunt down so I guess I am still playing this for a while.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Super Mario Land

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Final Fantasy XV - I should have beat it two years ago, but it's nice to clear out the backlog

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I also beat Devil May Cry. Very cool game. Even though DMC2 apparently sucks I kinda want to play it

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Timespinner

pretty good indie castlevania, its got the ~vibes~ down

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

2 Space Station Silicon Valley

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Orwell and Orwell: Ignorance is Strength

The first one was pretty cool, but the second one didn't have any new ideas and its story fell totally flat for me. It was a lot shorter too.

ChazTurbo
Oct 4, 2014
Just travis strikes again so far for me. I liked it but wouldn't recommended it unless you're already familiar with and like the extended suda 51 library

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I also beat Devil May Cry. Very cool game. Even though DMC2 apparently sucks I kinda want to play it

3 is at least objectively really good so at least play that . And 4 is good too but not as good as 3 imo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
1.26 - Resident Evil 2 Leon A (Standard)

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

American McGay posted:

You didn’t beat it.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

you have to beat both A and B to beat Resident Evil 2 come on this is amateur poo poo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
got through the first maze in Pac-Man, gonna assume the rest are the same and consider this one beat

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Did I say I was stopping you shitheads? The credits rolled. I posted in the thread. I'm eating a calzone and then I'll start Claire B. I don't see you beating anything.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

American McGay posted:

Did I say I was stopping you shitheads? The credits rolled. I posted in the thread. I'm eating a calzone and then I'll start Claire B. I don't see you beating anything.

I got a 2 island victory in Into The Breach. All done, games kind of short though

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Fly away trolls. I'm busy just getting started on an epic playthrough of the GOTY while you're playing through Smash Brothers Boring Mode 80 different times, playing Korean phone games, jerking off to pictures of bugs online and being toxic on the internet. I'm living my best life. Try and keep up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

Fly away trolls. I'm busy just getting started on an epic playthrough of the GOTY while you're playing through Smash Brothers Boring Mode 80 different times, playing Korean phone games, jerking off to pictures of bugs online and being toxic on the internet. I'm living my best life. Try and keep up.

Lol but also you have every spirit in Smash Bros.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been there man. I been flamed for posting Leon A Normal B Rank *takes a drag from my cigarette* But you have to soldier on. It doesn't count until you finish a full A/B route.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Lol but also you have every spirit in Smash Bros.
Nah I gave up when I missed the Mario Party Exclusive ones from the weekend event like a month ago.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

American McGay posted:

Nah I gave up when I missed the Mario Party Exclusive ones from the weekend event like a month ago.
The real Mario would never give up

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

American McGay posted:

i knew some rear end in a top hat was gonna do this

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Beats the 5th stage of twisted metal 2 on easy and reaches the splash screen where sweet tooth says youre a pathetic bitch and to play on normal to get to the rest of the game: ok you loving pedophiles back the gently caress off i saw david jaffes name somewhere in there so it counts

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Got the "princess is in another castle" ending.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Got the "princess is in another castle" ending.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
I beat Super Mario 64 for the second time. I had 96 Stars, gonna try for 120. It hasn’t aged at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Leon A/Claire B, Normal, A-Rank. Already started CLaire A/Leon B hardcore.