Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009

There Bias Two posted:

Did they have this shirt ready ahead of time?

I hope they have Don Jr shirts ready to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
Who among us has not been made late by a twenty-wiper?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving lol the voice

Priapus Unbound
Aug 28, 2011

TWO MINUTES

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
2 minutes

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

PLEASE KNIFE MITCH IN THE BACK

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

2 Minutes! (Doomsday clock was right!)

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

that there are people that think trump is smart (let alone of average intelligence) is the craziest thing i've ever heard in my life.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
"the program will begin in two minutes?"

Is he doing shadow puppets or something

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire
"the program"? uh oh he's gonna sing isn't he

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

TulliusCicero posted:

:ohdear:

Cersei is actually smart in her own malevolent way. That's giving him too much credit

I never said it would actually be functional wildfire. It's probably Trump brand, after all.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
Probably had to promise him a third scoop for dinner tonight to get him to come out there. Just heard a 2 minute warning for the start of the program.

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/JohnDingell/status/1088875116191203328

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
CNN lady actually made a good point (!). Why are we even having this very late celebratory speech for ending the shutdown for a few weeks that he started? What even is this? Like I said yesterday, by the time the government got back up it would have to start shutting down again. And no speech is needed by dummy. Just loving do it.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

that there are people that think trump is smart (let alone of average intelligence) is the craziest thing i've ever heard in my life.

That there are people who call him Daddy

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

Just imagine how insanely good it will actually be if he backs down

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Christ. Wonder how long these stayed up

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer
The show writers have given up and run away.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

TulliusCicero posted:

:ohdear:

Cersei is actually smart in her own malevolent way. That's giving him too much credit

nah, cersei's dumb as hell. it's one of her better character traits: she's smarter than she gets credit for being (since she gets credit exclusively for Is A Walking Legal Document Saying Poppa Lannister Says You're Okay) but is much, much stupider than she thinks she is

including, topically, several times she did the dumbest imaginable loving thing because she thought it was something clever noone had ever thought of

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

You dismally untalented little creep!

Still no speech yet? Is there a link for live standby?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

That there are people who call him Daddy

her name is Ivanka

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

1glitch0 posted:

CNN lady actually made a good point (!). Why are we even having this very late celebratory speech for ending the shutdown for a few weeks that he started? What even is this? Like I said yesterday, by the time the government got back up it would have to start shutting down again. And no speech is needed by dummy. Just loving do it.

the government isn't shutting down again and everyone is waiting to see if trump actually does it or if he has a last minute reversal because he is a fickle child

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

Do you want to be President Big Wet Cave??? Noooo! Show Mitch who is alpha. Do the flip. Do it binch

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

PoopShipDestroyer
Jan 13, 2006

I think he's ready for a chair

CmdrRiker posted:

They gave the 2 minute warning a minute or so ago. Should start soon

Priapus Unbound
Aug 28, 2011

1glitch0 posted:

Man likes attention. He is a master showman, and this is his Prestige of his own incompetence.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

CmdrRiker posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrSDqJR1UtY

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Lost the post, but someone was asking about person #2 with the dog and its this guy.

https://twitter.com/woodruffbets/status/1088778512062992384

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1088873646452629504

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

CmdrRiker posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrSDqJR1UtY

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Crow Jane posted:

I never said it would actually be functional wildfire. It's probably Trump brand, after all.

I would argue that TV show Cersei is currently winning the Game of Thrones. I am not sure Trump is smarter than her though, which is really saying something. Instead of wild fire, he is trying to use an aerosol can and a lighter.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

nah, cersei's dumb as hell. it's one of her better character traits: she's smarter than she gets credit for being (since she gets credit exclusively for Is A Walking Legal Document Saying Poppa Lannister Says You're Okay) but is much, much stupider than she thinks she is

including, topically, several times she did the dumbest imaginable loving thing because she thought it was something clever noone had ever thought of

Destroying her own family's powerful alliance because her youngest son didn't want to talk to mommy anymore was really loving dumb, yeah

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
2 minute warning was 4 minutes ago.

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer
Trump will have to enter several minutes late as his usual power move but he is counting from the 2 minute warning.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
his diarrhea must be truly awful today

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Agent Burt Macklin posted:

I would argue that TV show Cersei is currently winning the Game of Thrones. I am not sure Trump is smarter than her though, which is really saying something. Instead of wild fire, he is trying to use an aerosol can and a lighter.

also topically, tv show cersei can no longer be seen under the sheer mass of the death flags she has collected for herself

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

can we make an image the thread title

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I feel like we should take bets on whether or not this will be the "temporary opening" speech or if Trump just goes straight into "I want wall! Dems bad!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

Agent Burt Macklin posted:

Much like Trump, she has completely destroyed or alienated everyone but the rump core of her supporters and is clinging to the trappings of official power even as she shreds their legitimizing institutions.