Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Is there anywhere I can watch the reveal? What was it even called?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

ICHIBAHN posted:

It can be found here: https://youtu.be/G58z_1bRLyA

Beware, awkward interviews abound.

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

ICHIBAHN posted:

The full 2 hour stream is here:
https://youtu.be/G58z_1bRLyA

The 2 minute promo is here:
https://youtu.be/uyiDn9YXe3g

The 6 minute runway walk intro is here:
https://youtu.be/2yeUQwo1N2M

You can probably watch specific interviews on YouTube if you search for queens' names and "season 11".

The most popular interviews seem to be the ones with Silky, Vanessa (Vanjie), Honey, and maybe Nina West or Yvie? Anyone else have any recs?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Ahahahaha I love Vanjie's runway like she's about to beat the camera's rear end.

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

Vanjie can turn a loving look, man. (Unless a glue gun is involved.) That runway outfit should not have worked at all but she looked great, and her paint is always right as rain.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Hug in a Can posted:

The full 2 hour stream is here:
https://youtu.be/G58z_1bRLyA

The 2 minute promo is here:
https://youtu.be/uyiDn9YXe3g

The 6 minute runway walk intro is here:
https://youtu.be/2yeUQwo1N2M

You can probably watch specific interviews on YouTube if you search for queens' names and "season 11".

The most popular interviews seem to be the ones with Silky, Vanessa (Vanjie), Honey, and maybe Nina West or Yvie? Anyone else have any recs?

Brooke's was good imo

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

spite house posted:

Vanjie can turn a loving look, man. (Unless a glue gun is involved.) That runway outfit should not have worked at all but she looked great, and her paint is always right as rain.

I loved her MTQ video. "I can sew! I got my patterns! I can do a catsuit, a bathing suit, and a gown- just no more glue guns and corsets!" or something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1yWooQIVD8

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

the escape goat posted:

I loved her MTQ video. "I can sew! I got my patterns! I can do a catsuit, a bathing suit, and a gown- just no more glue guns and corsets!" or something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1yWooQIVD8

I just fuckin' love Vanjie, period. She looks great and then she opens her mouth and she's this brash, ashy-voiced dude, her very existance is a gag

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

The Berzerker posted:

Mercedes Iman Diamond: first Muslim queen! that's cool!
I'm quietly excited by this in the same way I would be if there was a dwarf competing. Having positive representation for either of those two things I share is always cool and it's really loving sick that I've gotten to see both of those on RuPaul's Drag Race of all loving place :unsmith: The women from the reality TV show that were on in whatever year recently were the most real representation of being a dwarf woman that I've ever seen in my life.

Jr. posted:

I just fuckin' love Vanjie, period. She looks great and then she opens her mouth and she's this brash, ashy-voiced dude, her very existance is a gag
It took you saying this to realize it's exactly why I like her, the unashamed Vanjieness of it all is just... :discourse:

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

my favorite two seconds of Vanjie is still during the S10 reunion when Kalorie puts on the reading glasses and says "Miss Vanessa Vanjie" and off-camera you just hear the brashest "WHAT, BITCH"

I die every single time

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
With 3 Davenport girls this season, they had better have entertaining beef with each other, or they can promptly leave. No point in having 3 girls from one house if they're just going to treat it like RuPaul's Best Friend Race.

~~~

Edit:

Valentina, you're fierce. But you have been struggling in All Stars, and were the right choice for both of those lipsticks.

Nihonniboku fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Jan 26, 2019

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Today is a good day to save.

Oh Monique...

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I've said it before but drat I love Valentina on this season.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
With how much screen time she is getting, Valentina is either winning or going home tonight.

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

If they were smart about it, they'd just lean into the theme and have the club be "Valentina's Mind" and have it be whacked out and disjointed but I don't know if they're gonna get that self referencial

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
I can't get over the fact that Susanne Bartsch is 67 years old.

Also Rita Ora looks like Denise Richards here.

I still don't know who Rita Ora is.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

club 96

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

RELEASE THE BEES what is this episode

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Whalley posted:

RELEASE THE BEES what is this episode

:allears:

club96

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
I really like this idea for a challenge. Also the Manila/Trinity/Latrice club totally reminds me of that Oprah gif with the bees.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

this constant trinity laugh

what is happening

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
How on earth is this the top two I’m mad

E: and this winner :whitewater:

E2: fine with the lipstick though

zelah fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jan 26, 2019

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

that was the worst lipsync I have seen in seasons jesus

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

No this was the worst lipsync I have seen in SEASONS

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
How was Trinity's lip sync outfit permitted by the producers, but Manilla's pad outfit wasn't?

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Shenanigans

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

this episode was truly something awful

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?
The only positive thing I have to say about that lip sync was that Latrice actually mimed the vibrato. I wish they had put Manila in the top. I bet she could have killed this song.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

:ssh:club96:ssh:

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Every whisper of club96 loving slayed me. Club ninety sexxxxxxx

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

does paint come off of skin

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

susanne bartsch tho

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

valentina really is the telenovela tammie brown-- valentina's fave queen! i'm going to miss that weirdo, but bitch had to go. it was clear early on imo she wasn't a real contender. she was so much more fun to watch this season than on season 9, though. she had some silly moments there but didn't seem to embrace it as much as she does now.

valentina probably could have been a contender on a season 7 or something. bitch can turn a lewk.

anyway she shoulda done tammie brown for snatch game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk81jMjK6C4

oh and this was a really good episode of television and trinity is the best and i hope she wins the crown. lmfao that lip sync was p much what that song deserved-- i loving love you spin me round but that is a terrible choice for a lip sync song anyway imo, esp the way it was cut down in the episode :shrug: latrice was better tho

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

it was a surprisingly more gracious exit than i expected from her diva fantasy too, and lmao the sashay was fierce

valentina u won me over for good

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
64ing is the superior alternative sex number

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Monet or Monique shoulda been top 2 with Trinity. But I couldn't remember if they were being judged as teams or not, especially since Naomi and Valentina were in the btm2 as a team, in which case Latrice prob deserved it over/as much as Manila and got the boost for stepping out of her comfort zone on the runway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

esperterra posted:

Monet or Monique shoulda been top 2 with Trinity. But I couldn't remember if they were being judged as teams or not, especially since Naomi and Valentina were in the btm2 as a team, in which case Latrice prob deserved it over/as much as Manila and got the boost for stepping out of her comfort zone on the runway.

am i alone in not being that impressed with monet this season? the judges keep fawning over how she's elevating and stepping up but all i see is week after week is leotards or basic gowns with some poo poo stuck to them. yeah the leotards and gowns fit better, and the poo poo stuck to them looks more expensive, but it's still the same basic look she's been serving the whole drat time.

meanwhile monet read monique's piece for looking homemade and simple and it's like bitch, you still think that sponge dress was cute.