Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

looks to be 239 pounds, which would make him a perfect match

Wearing a mask?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Polo-Rican posted:

I compared the piss tape against the Colbert video where he goes to the piss tape hotel room and am pretty sure it's fake. Lighting is an issue: none of the wall lights are on (indicative of a fake reconstructed wall); and the real room has a lamp in the corner, which is also not casting any light in the fake. The shapes on the wall are really, really well reconstructed, but the color seems way off. The real bed has a huge, ornate headboard, which is conveniently cut off here, so all you see is the corner of a mattress. The real ceiling is also ornate, and conveniently cut off in the fake.

Tl:Dr; they did a really good job faking the wall, which is why this looks vaguely credible, but lots of other stuff is fishy as hell

counterpoint: it's real

ACORN video gets to be real as far as reality is concerned then so does this

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Salt Fish posted:

Why is the secret camera 200x200 pixels and also why is it on the floor looking at a chair instead of looking at the bed.

If it's real, pinhole cameras don't really have that much resolution, especially if you want to keep them unobstructive. the full clip shows that it has view of both the chair *and* the bed. the angle it's at and where Trump/"Trump" is sitting indicates that it's somewhere near where the TV would've been in the room, which is honestly a pretty good place to put a pinhole camera, people tend to naturally orient themselves towards a TV in a room, especially bedrooms

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Polo-Rican posted:

I compared the piss tape against the Colbert video where he goes to the piss tape hotel room and am pretty sure it's fake. Lighting is an issue: none of the wall lights are on (indicative of a fake reconstructed wall); and the real room has a lamp in the corner, which is also not casting any light in the fake. The shapes on the wall are really, really well reconstructed, but the color seems way off. The real bed has a huge, ornate headboard, which is conveniently cut off here, so all you see is the corner of a mattress. The real ceiling is also ornate, and conveniently cut off in the fake.

Tl:Dr; they did a really good job faking the wall, which is why this looks vaguely credible, but lots of other stuff is fishy as hell

:yeah:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

Why is the secret camera 200x200 pixels and also why is it on the floor looking at a chair instead of looking at the bed.

I'm sure it's ostensibly because it's hidden in a bag one of the ladies set down when she came in

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Stormy Daniels brought in as expert witness to positively ID trump in the tape by virtues of his super weird mushroom dick.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
I feel like pics from the movie came out a year or two ago already

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

shiksa posted:

in motion the uh... body language is very good.

its a good fake if its a fake.

It's probably a completely unrelated blackmail tape.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

how are there not already like 10 fake piss tapes anyways

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

color discrepancies can be explained by the difference in the lighting conditions. also, the lights in the clip are on, they are just dim.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxJyPsmEask

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

I want to see Giuliani on CNN yelling about how having a piss party in Russia isn't illegal

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
The piss tape is going to be sa's version of q and 4chan will once again own everyone

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

this is the reason senator coons is in office rofl

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

any overlap between the boards with the piss tape and the boards with the Q cultists?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

I wonder what she's up to these days

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

the true piss tape will arrive, it was foretold

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i had to check out of TRMUP! at like 7 pm est. did i miss a piss tape being uncovered? wtf

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

That's a spankin'!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

pre-op bebop posted:

I wonder what she's up to these days

grifting

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

kopasetic posted:

the room isn't fancy enough. the piss tape is shot in the presidential suite of the ritz-carlton. that room looks like a holiday inn express

having stayed in a ritz-carlton, it's about the right size, probably has a sitting room outside the bedroom if it's the suite

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Nichael posted:

i had to check out of TRMUP! at like 7 pm est. did i miss a piss tape being uncovered? wtf

you either missed the piss tape or a fairly good fake one

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Epic High Five posted:

any overlap between the boards with the piss tape and the boards with the Q cultists?

Ur postin in em buddy

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Thoguh posted:

I was talking about this with a friend today. I can understand a lot of fetishes even if I don't share them. and stuff like being a swinger isn't my cup of tea but I totally get how it could be for somebody else. Being a literal cuck though. I don't understand at all.

https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/842193504570900481

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Chokes McGee posted:

The piss tape is going to be sa's version of q and 4chan will once again own everyone

Hellworld

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

quote:

Trump repeatedly predicted to advisers that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) would cave and surmised that she had a problem with the more liberal members of her caucus. But she held firm, and her members stayed united.

“Why are they always so loyal?” Trump asked in one staff meeting, complaining that Democrats so often stick together while Republicans sometimes break apart, according to attendees.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Nichael posted:

i like how she doesn't waste time and leads with "I'm not a witch"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

grifting

america's chief export

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Zyla posted:

also lmao:

wtf gross don’t post private messages nerd

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
for the love of god take al off probation he doesn't deserve to not be here for this

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

having stayed in a ritz-carlton, it's about the right size, probably has a sitting room outside the bedroom if it's the suite

*quietly updates guillotine list*

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nichael posted:

Also she's a psychopath, watch any of her appearances on politically incorrect or real time

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Shakenbaker posted:

In a just world Paul Ryan's name is dragged out every time something goes even slightly bad. loving ghoul made Biden seem good in a debate and that takes some incompetence

Pretty much the exact opposite of a Randian ubermensch.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I would have voted for her if she was a witch

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

pis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

This is probably the perfect nightcap for today's madness so I'm clocking out for the night

Man if Friday was like this I can't wait for infrastructure week