Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
Even if this one of those things like how jesus isnt the son of god, but he was a cool enough dude that god basically adopted him, im cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SKULL.GIF posted:

consider this: tronc frequently rides nights out on few sleeping hours, or skips sleeping entirely, we know this from his tweeting schedule

so having two hookers piss on his bed wouldn't necessarily be a problem for him

quote:

[26.01.19 00:00]
He said he never slept in the bed

[26.01.19 00:00]
He was clear about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbandPlKsJI

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Consummate Professional posted:

wait does unused PTO get paid out in California? that rules if so

yeah

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

MadJackal posted:

You're omitting "taken with great cinematography and all the figures are tastefully draped in shadows."

How about you Tox that this video is real and I'll Tox that it's fake? I'm more than willing to take this bet.

it's toxx you moron

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
alos the piss tape is real and that tape is probably like at least 55% part of the real footage idc eat my butt

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

a helpful bear posted:

alos the piss tape is real and that tape is probably like at least 55% part of the real footage idc eat my butt

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Fuckin overdrive posting on a Friday night

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

MadJackal posted:

You're omitting "taken with great cinematography and all the figures are tastefully draped in shadows."

How about you Tox that this video is real and I'll Tox that it's fake? I'm more than willing to take this bet.

stfu dweeb

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
You there, what day is it today?

Why it's piss tape day of course!

Piss tape day? I haven't missed it. The spirits did it all in one night. Go and buy the prized turkey from the poultry and bring it round so I might tell them where to deliver it!

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

might get a good weekend out of the trump thread for once

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

is there a discord for piss chat because i'm over here doing exhaustive research

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
the more evidence i see the more convinced i am that it's real

if it's a fake then it's a drat good one done by the russians to throw off mueller

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

a helpful bear posted:

it's toxx you moron

Blow me, my point stands.

Extortionist
Aug 31, 2001

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

Consummate Professional posted:

wait does unused PTO get paid out in California? that rules if so

yeah, also this is one of the reasons that "unlimited" pto is a thing

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

has joementum confirmed if this is constitutional?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i love all of you so much

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

"There is never going to be a tape that shows up," Trump told "Fox & Friends" co-host Ainsley Earhardt. "There is never going to be anything that shows up. I would be very embarrassed if a tape showed up. I would be doubly embarrassed. There is no tape."

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

i always thought he'd be cranking his hog to the piss parade but i guess maybe not

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Pathos posted:

is there a discord for piss chat because i'm over here doing exhaustive research

:justpost:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Extortionist posted:

yeah, also this is one of the reasons that "unlimited" pto is a thing

must be nice....

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
If the piss tape is fake it's definitive proof that the universe is fake

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
We got the piss tape

We got the piss tape

You better run

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

i love all of you so much

this is the true power of the piss tape and its why im convinced now more than ever that the piss tape is real and this is the piss tape

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

jerry seinfel posted:

"There is never going to be a tape that shows up," Trump told "Fox & Friends" co-host Ainsley Earhardt. "There is never going to be anything that shows up. I would be very embarrassed if a tape showed up. I would be doubly embarrassed. There is no tape."

So profoundly real

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

IDONTPOST posted:

i always thought he'd be cranking his hog to the piss parade but i guess maybe not

it doesn't work

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

ultimately it doesnt matter because the real piss tape was the friends we made along the way

its real tho

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

They don't have to pay out "unlimited" PTO, and companies that have it generally work really hard to promote a culture of overwork and shame for taking time off

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

the more evidence i see the more convinced i am that it's real

if it's a fake then it's a drat good one done by the russians to throw off mueller

Same.

I don't know much about fakery, as I am a very real person, but it seems like this would take a pretty good amount of effort to piece together??? Like, how would this have been produced. The people are real, the layout is consistent with how it should look in the room. I just wish there was more light on our special boy.

Whether it's real or fake, congratulations to all parties involved on a job well done.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

MadJackal posted:

Blow me, my point stands.

post ur expertise in movies and spy tech here ill go first:

- master's degree in spymastery
- phd in shitposting fro0m the university of gently caress u
- certificate of completion in the CUM finance and photography course that cumshitter puts on once a month

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

the piss tape is real

that piss tape im not convinced is real

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

What a dumb boring fetish to have btw.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
On average people with unlimited PTO take less of it than people with defined PTO

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
YOU GOTTA FIGHT
FOR YOUR RIGHT
TO PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS TAPE

full point
Jan 21, 2006

quote:

"Nothings ever gonna show up....there's never gonna be a tape, that shows up. There's never gonna be anything that shows up. Now I would be very embarrassed if a tape actually showed up. Saying something, like that. It would be double-embarrassed because I'm saying there is no tape."

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

IDONTPOST posted:

lol you think he can get hard

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

if its real, where is the surfboard?

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Mayor Dave posted:

If the piss tape is fake it's definitive proof that the universe is fake

the piss tape is more real than the universe

also this piss tape (which is real) is a strong candidate for THE Piss Tape (which see above)

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

give the girls fun costumes and fight eachoterfor the right to gently caress you or somethingn sheesh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
I mean pretend it is real for a minute.

Would it fulfill all of your hopes and dreams as is?