Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

trust the plan #wysiwyg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

please gently caress my wife

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

holy poo poo i cant believe its barely into 2019 and the piss tape was released

like i'm still skeptical that yes, this is it. but like. what, jfc no one even knows about the piss tape besides hyper extremely online cspammers to even make a fake. even if its 100% real and uncensored media still wouldn't run with it and wouldnt make a splash in the online or print world b/c they love big strongdaddy

do your part. everyone i meet knows about the piss tape because i have never taken off my hat since receiving it

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

power word- Jeb! posted:

trust the plan #wysiwyg

#wypiwyg

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
At a certain point youd have to think about the possibility of mueller releasing the piss tape himself in a way that causes minimal chaos. Stone goes down, that time comes, and if you want any chaos at all from it you drop it. Russia already got more than it expected from trimp cause hes a born rube

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Where/how is this being supposedly being filmed? It's moving like a handheld camera so it can't be a stationary pinhole in the drawers or something. But it's also zooming around and focusing on stuff so I dunno if that would be practical for a hidden camera someone had on them while sitting in that chair next to the bed.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

CODChimera posted:

is this being covered anywhere?

the bed is being covered in real piss

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

panels match, sconces match, trump fat belly matches. piss tape is real

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

if someone downloaded the piss tape please fire it off into the internet wilderness asap before the black helicopters come

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

GET

ME

ROGER

STONE

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

The dude kinda looks like the trump actor in that weird rear end emin music video

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
streamable link still works for me btw dont know why any else would have trouble

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
This is gonna put SA on the map because we kept the piss tape alive

What if it really WAS deleted successfully except for one SA poster Blitz7x who happened to save a copy and dissemenate it through this forum until everyone had re-hosted it

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Bakanogami posted:

Where/how is this being supposedly being filmed? It's moving like a handheld camera so it can't be a stationary pinhole in the drawers or something. But it's also zooming around and focusing on stuff so I dunno if that would be practical for a hidden camera someone had on them while sitting in that chair next to the bed.

it's a recording of a recording. like a phone pointed at a monitor

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1089009557496569857

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

shovelbum posted:

The US and Russia have been hacking the poo poo out of each other since computers were the size of houses everything is probably compromised on both sides

the CIA literally tried to pluck a nuclear armed sub from the floor of the ocean at 5 kilometers so yes

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
hey I know the piss tape is real but what did I miss that further confirms it?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

:bernpop:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

pisstape was leaked on

...streamable

:smugdon:

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
and its not me saying this
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
im gonna let you in on this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.
many people dont know that

cumshitter posted:

streamable link still works for me btw dont know why any else would have trouble

maybe its cached

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

Bakanogami posted:

It looks like it's a cell phone video of a laptop monitor or something. so a film of a film, hence the black border.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

beto sex cramp posted:

this was all a test run, blitz made the tape himself and is gonna sell it to ... ahh poo poo buzzfeed is broke

lol that they laid off a chunk of staff right after muellers office disputed their story

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

It's real

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Bakanogami posted:

My guess: the piss tape is being played on some screen/monitor while someone else films it with their phone

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Bakanogami posted:

look closer - it's someone filming a screen, which is why it moves and zooms. the original image doesn't.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

power word- Jeb! posted:

trust the plan #wysiwyg

yospiss bitch

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Feels weird having it on my phone. Like a trap

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

cumshitter posted:

its dead for me

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

i know its like 6 years old but someone should do a gta WASTED gif of this

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Rah! posted:

pisstape was leaked on

...streamable

:smugdon:

:eyepop:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Bakanogami posted:

its a phone/tablet/etc. video taken of a screen displaying it

like i guess if you wanted to get it out of someplace sensitive then you wouldnt want to leave a record of transferring the data out. so you just record the screen with something else.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

TheBigAristotle posted:

hey I know the piss tape is real but what did I miss that further confirms it?

https://imgur.com/a/UDHBRAY

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Tge hookers were also stream able :smugdon:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

anyway here's a rundown of what I dug up (and sent some to skull.gif while i was on nine-years-ago fyad probation) while trying to see how plausible this is

if we look on the Colbert video we can see the bed is at one end of a longer room and there's a TV roughly where the point of view of the piss video is:

the RitzCarlton website provides promo photos and a floorplan for the suite. promo photo:

floorplan (the bedroom is at the top):

the bed and side tables appear to be oriented differently from how it is in all the photos and videos (the floorplan shows the foot of the bed pointing toward the rest of the room, but the Colbert video, the hotel's promotional photo, and the video we've all been watching show the foot of the bed pointing toward the windows)

so if you edit the bedroom floorplan to get the bed and side tables right, and move a chair over for trump to sit on, you get something like this:

tacodaemon has issued a correction as of 11:14 on Jan 26, 2019

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
we gotta get this to the top of reddit

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
even feinbergs journo brain cant commit to it being fake

lol if u still doubt

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

As I'm a stupid dipshit I wish we had the original webm to look at that metadata

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
I swear we've seen stills of it already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
*tim and eric guy*

"i'ts real piss tape"