Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

I just thought someone was hitting on me, then I realized she was just super drat high. I told her to post in byob and she didn't understand but after hearing my very short and also confusing description she now wants to buy a forum account to post here.

I hope she doesn't forget it, she seems to be a fun person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Goons Are Great posted:

I just thought someone was hitting on me, then I realized she was just super drat high. I told her to post in byob and she didn't understand but after hearing my very short and also confusing description she now wants to buy a forum account to post here.

I hope she doesn't forget it, she seems to be a fun person.

We strongly encourage recruitment

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

thank you for your service

chillinternet.club still redirects here and is easier to remember

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Luvcow posted:

enjoy your weekend please

I didn’t know Jean Claude Van Damm was in Breakin’ 2, Electric Boogaloo!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Splatmaster posted:

I didn’t know Jean Claude Van Damm was in Breakin’ 2, Electric Boogaloo!

the more you know :)

Goons Are Gifts

alnilam posted:

thank you for your service

chillinternet.club still redirects here and is easier to remember

before she left I wrote it down on her left hand and on the right I wrote :justpost: which she found super funny for some reason and I really have hopes that we can welcome a new face here soon, because that would be one of the most amazing things I ever did on a friday

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Luvcow posted:

enjoy your weekend please

I will! even though I'm working!

ladies and gentleman, it seems that I am now a plumber. paging Putty ttt for career advise

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
and everyone else also have good weekends, w/e you are doing

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
GaG, you rock. always take as much time as you drat well please to buy your drat well cheese!

Goons Are Gifts

thank you! you rock, too!

As a matter of fact, I'm eating the cheese I took so long right now and it really was worth the wait, because it's amazing

Agapin Ganus

Haven't posted in 8 years. Lets see if i have a signature

vanisher

Agapin Ganus posted:

you do!

Hi.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FluffieDuckie

Agapin Ganus posted:

Welcome back! Please update us on everything you’ve done since you’ve been gone.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Agapin Ganus

FluffieDuckie posted:

Welcome back! Please update us on everything you’ve done since you’ve been gone.

Had a sandwich or two, some other stuff and then BAM, it's the future

alnilam

abodo

ty manifisto

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

That sounds fun, what are you going to make? Also, can we expect pictures and/or taste recommendations of it?

fenugreek trip report posted in the fine dining thread

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

hi!

Agapin Ganus

City of Glompton

a burriot or death okay

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

City of Glompton posted:

a burriot or death okay

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

fenugreek trip report posted in the fine dining thread

Amazing! Thanks for sharing this :glomp:

Agapin Ganus posted:

welcome to the yob of the future, we are very chill and futuristic here

Lucavi

I have a normal face

vanisher

QueefLatina posted:

I have a normal face

I like your av I wish I had scrub lover's skills

Robot Made of Meat

cultural posadist posted:

hogge wild is free in 20 min

Again?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

MockingQuantum

you know youve spent too much time on the forums when you can pick barnacle jim's eyes out of a lineup

thank you luvcow for the sig

xcheopis

My copy of Mr. Hunt Emerson's illustrated The Rime of the Ancient Mariner finally arrived!

e: cannot spell when v. sleepy

xcheopis fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Jan 26, 2019

alnilam

oh i think i have that same one and it's awesome!!

e: wait no the one i have is v different but that looks very cool

xcheopis

Sooo awesome!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I'm a bit short on witticisms this evening, but I am reasonably well supplied with alcohol.
Under the circumstances, I consider this to be an acceptable trade off.

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
d*ng, i have neither of those

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

before she left I wrote it down on her left hand and on the right I wrote :justpost: which she found super funny for some reason and I really have hopes that we can welcome a new face here soon, because that would be one of the most amazing things I ever did on a friday

oooh I'm getting the new relationship tingles on this one

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
https://i.imgur.com/17ASmlD.mp4

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Goons Are Gifts

Hello and greetings on this super shiny and special saturday , that is also very exciting because it's a saturday!

I'm going to try to cook today and see what weird results I get out of it and besides that it has to be great because saturdays are always great. Also I plan to get a solid reason to post in the too high to post thread.

Happy saturday byob, I hope you all have an amazing day. What are your plans? Is it going to be chill? And how much pie are you going to eat today?

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

Happy saturday byob, I hope you all have an amazing day. What are your plans? Is it going to be chill? And how much pie are you going to eat today?

Thanks for the well wishes :)

I've just et some fish for lunch, and called Tesco to find out whether I can dump their vacuum packed chicken straight into a sous vide pot without the plastic melting.

Taking it easy today because of the aforementioned busy week, but might get to some home repair later if the mood strikes.

Twenty Four

MockingQuantum posted:

you know youve spent too much time on the forums when you can pick barnacle jim's eyes out of a lineup

lmao it seemed familiar, like something I knew but couldn't place. then you said it and yeah, lol

Robot Made of Meat

Well, the thermometer read -27F when I got up today, so I think chill is definitely going to happen.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

ShortStack

tinystax
good mroning yob stay warm today

vanisher made my sig and it's super cool thanks v

Twenty Four

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Well, the thermometer read -27F when I got up today, so I think chill is definitely going to happen.

you as usual came to the right place to chill

xcheopis

Supposed to be 66*F today, so no worries on that account. Bit breezy, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

hahahah

Goons Are Great posted:

Hello and greetings on this super shiny and special saturday , that is also very exciting because it's a saturday!

I'm going to try to cook today and see what weird results I get out of it and besides that it has to be great because saturdays are always great. Also I plan to get a solid reason to post in the too high to post thread.

today is a v good saturday, i keep thinking it is sunday and then remember that it's really saturday and it makes me very pleased. i'm gonna have coffee, no pie, and i'm going to do some organization of my stuff which is enjoyable to me. thanks for asking, hope you have a good one too

Robot Made of Meat posted:

yikes!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig