Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Mods please kill the two posters sandwitched between my posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Idiot: Autoaiming while looking at dyanamic horse testicles sucks!

Huge brain genius: autoaiming while clscanjing thousands of rocks for epic chorizo lore and learning about metroids fear of digs is awesome!

This but unironically.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Edit her fear of dogs. Metroid is afraid of dogs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Why you talking poo poo about Metroid lore bro.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Wildfire brain damage

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

No one gives a poo poo about that crap

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WOw, the chozo gifted Samus the Varia Suit in 12278 galactic calendar. Hey man you awake? You seein ghtis?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retros going to have to do more crap with metroid crying because she saw baby Ridley eat a kitten while growing up on planet bird or whatever. Awesome!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Samus but voiced by a black woman.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/celeste_game/status/1088931602841985026

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Idiot: Autoaiming while looking at dyanamic horse testicles sucks!

Huge brain genius: autoaiming while clscanjing thousands of rocks for epic chorizo lore and learning about metroids fear of digs is awesome!

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retros going to have to do more crap with metroid crying because she saw baby Ridley eat a kitten while growing up on planet bird or whatever. Awesome!

Planet Bird

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
According to a game informer editor the Switch port for Metroid Prime Trilogy is complete and pending announcement 👀

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

goferchan posted:

According to a game informer editor the Switch port for Metroid Prime Trilogy is complete and pending announcement 👀

:homebrew:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

goferchan posted:

:pray:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

they should port something else since there's already 20 bajillion ports of metroid prime and its one of the few games thats better with motion control also 2/3s of the series is garbage

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

they should port something else since there's already 20 bajillion ports of metroid prime and its one of the few games thats better with motion control also 2/3s of the series is garbage

They should port you a clue.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

they could also, maybe, make a new game but that's probably too optimistic

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

they could also, maybe, make a new game but that's probably too optimistic

Thise.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Hi. I'm the guy that thinks that the resources used to port a game are equal to the resources used to create a new game. I get mad when they add DLC skins to video games because in my brain the guy who works on the skins is the same guy who fixes bugs in the code. I'm 60 years old and only play Japanese arcade games but somehow have an opinion on everything.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

Hi. I'm the guy that thinks that the resources used to port a game are equal to the resources used to create a new game. I get mad when they add DLC skins to video games because in my brain the guy who works on the skins is the same guy who fixes bugs in the code. I'm 60 years old and only play Japanese arcade games but somehow have an opinion on everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

American McGay posted:

lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

American McGay posted:

Ouuuhhhh poo poo!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I love the smell of a saturday morning flamewar in the nintendo thread

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It’s unbelievable how much power Cobalt Viper gained after becoming American McGay, his final form.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

turning red and steam comes out of my ears as i run screaming at mom shouting skins isn't bug fixing. skins isn't bug fixing. you can have dabbing, flossing, and bug fixes they aren't mutually exclusive, before she drops me off at the group home day program for intellectually disabled adults.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Septuagenarian Wounded After Shots Fired In Nintendo Thread

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Septuagenarian Wounded After Shots Fired In Nintendo Thread

once bob comes in and says metroid prime 2 and 3 are good i'll :actually: be proven even more correct

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:actually:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The only Metroid Prime game I've ever played was the Hunters demo that came with the DS.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Metroid Prime 3 is so weird

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

The only Metroid Prime game I've ever played was the Hunters demo that came with the DS.

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

i :actually: never finished 2 becasue the dark world crap sucks and i haven't ever played 3 but have no interest either :twisted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

did they make a metroid prime themed sports game on 3ds or was that a hallucination

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Loved metroid prime 1, played that poo poo backwards and forwards, hard mode, 100% scans, couldn't get enough.

Beat prime 2 once and never touched it again. Just kind of a slog with the dark world stuff, never seemed all that fun.

Never played prime 3 because I saw the corruption gimmick and it seemed like 2 all over again. Is it better than 2?

Can't believe I beat metroid prime hunters. The game only had one boss duplicated like 20 times.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

did they make a metroid prime themed sports game on 3ds or was that a hallucination
Yes it's like rocket league and that's the day that grafe finally killed himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rest in peace grafe