Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Settling in with a big beer and gonna finish Leon A.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

[Not sure if I’m trolling or being sincere]: how’s Anthem?

On top of what everyone else said, flying with a mouse and keyboard is really impossible and I keep slamming into stuff.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Got out of work like 3 hours early :worship: RE2 downloaded and big beers in the fridge

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

FFXV and a medium beer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Might take a break from Claire B to check out the monhun event. Or play for another 6 hours

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Isaac Challenges and Toon Link Development.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

Might take a break from Claire B to check out the monhun event. Or play for another 6 hours

Lost a grip of progress due to big nuts Mr X so I'm gonna try Hitman elusive and play MonHun. Phew.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Isaac Challenges and Toon Link Development.

I started a new Isaac file because I hadn't played in forever . I used to do all the challenges and unlocks organically but i'm going for all the good poo poo first this time ..... Jera rune only baby

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Ni No Kuni 2

Need to grind out these not fun skirmishes before I can engage the final boss :argh:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Baxate posted:

Ni No Kuni 2

Need to grind out these not fun skirmishes before I can engage the final boss :argh:

they were definitely the worst part of the late game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Baxate posted:

Ni No Kuni 2

Those are not great, but they're pretty simple to beat. I have an Epic Ultimate Team guide I posted somewhere last year if you want it

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
got to the last stage of loop 2 in Tatsujin today which is a massive improvement on my personal best. i didnt do so well at Metal Slug in the arcade but that's ok. I also won two best-of-three matches on PPT swap while I was there.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

RDR2 epilogue

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

It's way too long but very satisfying.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Playing as Wario taking people souls with my farts

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fist of the North Star movie with my coffee, Lost Paradise after.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

just like with horror movies I feel it's too early to start playing Resident Evil 2, but I just can't keep away. might start out with some chill DQ8 to mentally calm myself beforehand.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Give me your re2 remake if youre not gonna play it

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bolverkur posted:

just like with horror movies I feel it's too early to start playing Resident Evil 2, but I just can't keep away. might start out with some chill DQ8 to mentally calm myself beforehand.

I solved this by getting up and playing before sunrise . Just met Ada, this game is so cool

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Coffee and Yoku's Island Express :coffeepal:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Baxate posted:

Coffee and Yoku's Island Express :coffeepal:
Powerful.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Might finally start up SMT4:A today sometime

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
smt4a kicks rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

smt4a kicks rear end

it does

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

More FFXV and I think I'm close to finishing it. It asked if I'm ready for the final battle, but I can't trust that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

RE2Make Claire B Normal or maybe get back to CLaire A Hardcore 8-Slot S Rank.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Just beat Leon A. I know you're supposed to do Claire B now, but I kind of want to try and do Claire A and get the cheevo for not using the item box or healing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Isaac mans and Smash... gonna try to see if using a Wii U controller helps with the tech.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I keep thinking I'm gonna try one of the games I got on switch but we all know I'm just gonna turn on the PS4 and start another Bloodborne run

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don’t even know you. But good luck.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Isaac mans and Smash... gonna try to see if using a Wii U controller helps with the tech.

You can use wii u controllers on switch now?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lots of monhun with buds, maybe more chrono trigger later.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frenz posted:

You can use wii u controllers on switch now?

I have a thing.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ve played 15 minutes of DMC2 so far and it sucks. Even just moving Dante around feels like poo poo.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Might finally start up SMT4:A today sometime

poo poo I keep forgetting about it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

spb posted:

poo poo I keep forgetting about it

I just started it. Making coffee and diving in shortly.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
played some meh credits of Tatsujin and Mystic Warriors. not sure if I even want to make the trip to the arcade to play Metal Slug. I might get REmake 2 instead or something

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’ve played 15 minutes of DMC2 so far and it sucks. Even just moving Dante around feels like poo poo.

15 mins in is about where I stopped playing it completely

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fargield posted:

15 mins in is about where I stopped playing it completely

I stopped after the first boss and started DMC3 and it’s insane how much better it feels to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its that time again

doing a luck build