Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Earnestly
Apr 24, 2010

Jazz hands!

Siegkrow posted:

You're gonna donate thousands of dollars

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

worth it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thadius
Apr 2, 2010

ANGER HAS NEVER BEEN MORE MANLY THAN THIS

Ever wanted to create a munchkin character and force me to play them? My second ever LP is live now!

Knights of Pen and Paper 2: Here be Dragons!

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

A Mega Man X-ellent Roguelite - Let's Play 20XX

JigglyJacob joins me for a thorough playthrough of a great Mega Man-styled roguelike.

Occultatio
Aug 4, 2005

a massive toolclown who cannot stop causing problems
Oh hey I forgot that this thread was a thing.

My buddy Matt and I are doing a half-blind playthrough of Obra Dinn -- he's going in totally blind and I know the game inside and out. We're three episodes in, so come join us!

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Join and watch as I play through the latest game in this bizarre franchise.

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

Join me on a journey of discovery as I play an FFT romhack that I have no idea if it'll be good.
But it's got a Blue Mage.

St0rmTheGates
Jan 30, 2019

LTS - A Weekly LP Focused On Discussion

Each week my friend Andy and I sit down to discuss a new game in detail. Come join us and participate in the discussion.

This week's game: Prince of Persia (2008)

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Professor Layton 3 is (for my money) one of the best DS games. Period. It's also a rad puzzle thing for folks to enjoy and contribute to solving.

Also, it's the final game in a trilogy of Absurdly Weird Things and if you know anything about Layton games, you know things are gonna get completely insane. But mostly puzzles.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
i am subjecting myself to this here

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3882106

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT

I'm doing a very informal playthrough of the Castlevania games. As many as I can, and all blind because I've never played a single one. Wow!!! Dracula!!!!!

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

They buffed ramming damage.
I'm excited as heck to play Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2, the infinitely superior sequel to the already best Warhammer game on the market.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Star Trek: The Next Generation - A Final Unity is definitely up there amongst the finest Star Trek games ever made. It's also a very impressive adventure game in its own right.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Mighty No. 9 Is Good

What else should I need to say?

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

The third game in the Metro trilogy, let's see how things go.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Five down, two to go. We're almost done but before we get to 7, X is up first.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

We'll make it through the Resident Evil 2 Remake. Together.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

We've been framed for the apocalypse, and the only way we're going to get some answers is to bust some heads.

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances

Is this Dungeon Keeper 3? Yes.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Fresh from the broke-brained weirdos in the Star Citizen perpetual scam thread, comes a co-op LP! Shields are lowered, so drop on in and say hello!

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Join me for a blind playthrough of Yakuza's 1 souped up remake.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

It was going to happen at some point. Come and watch me enjoy the heck out of Simon The Sorcerer 4 - Chaos Happens

Rocket Baby Dolls fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Mar 2, 2019

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

My anime is fight.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.

Six Degrees of OSHA Violations: Let's Play Descent

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

And that's the way it is...
By popular request as chosen by the much-appreciated readers of my now-completed LP of the original MOO. I'm doing this thing.

Another Load of Bull - Let's Play Master of Orion 2: Battle at Antares

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

T-Minus 279,000 Light Years Until Starvation - Let's Play Pikmin 3

My longtime LP partner Mugiwara Yoshi returns with a game we've wanted to play for years. It's a 100%, informative LP of Pikmin 3!

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Let's Play Bakugan: Defenders of the Core

Bakugan is just another show in a long line of toy commercial anime series, but unlike things like Beyblade it also got a surprisingly good video game adaptation! Defenders of the Core allows the player to create an original character and do what every child dreamed of: take part in a kaiju battle on top of your favorite historical landmarks. Join us for discussion of children's anime and also some worldwide travel as we save Earth from a group of colonialist alien teens!

Fleshwit
Apr 25, 2011
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3884921

I just begun a LP of a classic game of the RPGMaker community, The Way episodic series. It's a very linear rpg with a heavy character and story focus, and tons of custom system, interesting mix of sprites and 3D landscapes, custom music (and the usual stolen music).

I've finished this series about six times now so I know it really well, and plan to dissect the good the good and the bad for both gameplay and story. This is a game I think has better writing than most games put out by professionals, AAA or not. It does have its slip ups though.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Metal Girl Solid: Let's Play Girls' Frontline [SSLP]

I make the very poor decision of attempting to LP a gacha game.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

From the Oxus to the Indus: A Paradox Mega LP

Starting up another one of these. Because I have wanted to do one for quite a while now, and figured it might just be time to actually do it. There are other currently running paradox mega LPs though they are well past the CK2 stage at this point, so this is as good a time as any to perpetuate the whole trend by starting another one from that stage, this time hopefully exploring some corners of the map that haven't been touched on as much by the ones currently running.

Just posted a chapter 0/overview type thing, I'll get the first actual update out later today or failing that, sometime tomorrow (I'm CET).

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

We found a giant crate of roms and we're sifting through them to see what kind of bullshit is inside.

PS thanks for making the banner honey I love you too

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Why am I doing this to myself??

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

Let's get this crazy, awesome, crazy-awesome LP underway!

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

I'm playing the unofficial Metroid 2 remake

Marbychu
Apr 16, 2018

It's like that Switch game, but older: Let's Play Pokemon Yellow [VLP]

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Running Circles Around the Fangames; Let's Play Pokemon Ranger

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Pacifist "Postal 3"

A pacifist run of Postal 3. Let's play an incredibly violent game in the least violent way I can manage. Patience is a virtue.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

I did a Skyrim LP a while back and got a lot of comments from people telling me that Oblivion is a better game. So I'm doing a blind run of Oblivion because that's the obvious answer here.

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

After nearly five years, SA's long-running series of Combat Mission matches returns to Red Thunder. Let the soviet and vodka memes flow.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3886559

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

XCOM 2 I have 500 mods and a sectoid ain't one.

This is a heavily modded XCOM 2 let's play where I try and blindly muddle my way through over 500 mods worth of content to try and reach the end of the game. (I've only beaten XCOM once on easy, so I'm not the most... Capable.)

I'd love for people to come in and sign up as soldiers, or suggest there favorite mods!

Because mods have to be added before the game starts, I have selected all of the mods I enjoy and made a content pack with it, after we get a few more suggestions for mods, I'll load up as many will work together and start the first mission of the game!

Turtlicious fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Apr 7, 2019