Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Nichael posted:

i live in delaware it doesn't matter who the gently caress i vote for as president

though i did vote for clinton in the general because gently caress trump. i even volunteered for her in PA.

sorry somehow i forgot you live in the lovely corporate dem motherland. goondolences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
America really deserved trunp

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bert Roberge posted:

Nichael, it's ok if you stop trying too.

angerbeet posted:

Even better, some would say.

both of these are true. but you have to remember that angerbeet used to be a mod

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Nichael posted:

i live in delaware it doesn't matter who the gently caress i vote for as president

though i did vote for clinton in the general because gently caress trump. i even volunteered for her in PA.

Oh word your from delaware ??

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

That feel when you forget to take your ormus in the morning.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Powerful

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i don't know about trump

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Kurtofan posted:

did you miss the midterms?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mariana Horchata posted:

i don't know about trump

he made a pizza commercial

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

cool i love listening to some rear end in a top hat's beagle howl for hours

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/steveholland1/status/1089298500335087618

Britain, Germany, France and Spain all said on Saturday they would recognize Guaido if Maduro failed to call fresh elections in eight days, an ultimatum Russia said was “absurd” and the Venezuelan foreign minister called “childlike.”

“Europe is giving us eight days? Where do you get that you have the power to establish a deadline or an ultimatum to a sovereign people?” Venezuela’s Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza told the Security Council.

traoyup

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he made a pizza commercial

:fork:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

A Handed Missus posted:

Britain, Germany, France and Spain all said on Saturday they would recognize Guaido if Maduro failed to call fresh elections in eight days, an ultimatum Russia said was “absurd” and the Venezuelan foreign minister called “childlike.”

“Europe is giving us eight days? Where do you get that you have the power to establish a deadline or an ultimatum to a sovereign people?” Venezuela’s Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza told the Security Council.

traoyup

If they had the completely democratic electoral college this wouldn't be an issue.
just lol America.

/votes not to die by self immolation, wins by 3 million votes but loses anyway.
Many such cases.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Reality Winter posted:

"Rob [Loggia] and one of our other volunteers are creating masks of my face which are going to be given to thousands of people in two different groups," McAfee said. "First our road warriors who, once a month, are going to appear in parks, street corners, restaurants all around America while I speak through loud speakers through them. Group Two are the people who will be going to conferences doing keynotes. I will be going to conferences as a surrogate. I will be looking at people through a camera, answering questions, shaking hands as I tell my surrogate to shake hands, and speaking. This is how we're going to do it."

robert loggia is dead u irrelevant attn starved rapist rear end in a top hat

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

i don't know about trump

:yooge: Donald who? We don't know Donald Trump

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

remember the United Nations lmao

memories

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Calibanibal posted:

cool i love listening to some rear end in a top hat's beagle howl for hours

TRUMP

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Pohl posted:

If they had the completely democratic electoral college this wouldn't be an issue.
just lol America.

Many such cases.

don't steal nichael's posts like this :ohdear:

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

this is why we need to bring back tails

crispr me up w/ a massive powerful kangaroo-like tail, fully prehensile, with a choice of spikes, clubs, and various powered attachments at the end

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

what even is now that piss tape is found

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Anybody else getting galactivated tonight?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

A Handed Missus posted:

traoyup

he looks like obama x beto

do not want

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

fyad stands for

F We are starting
Y to seem like
A a documentary
D oh my god

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Nichael posted:

what even is now that piss tape is found

We've officially entered the epilogue.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dustcat posted:

this is why we need to bring back tails

sry he got trolled

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Salt Fish posted:

Anybody else getting galactivated tonight?
i secrete galactivate from platypus-esque mammary glands located throughout my body

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

is guaido right wing or centrist ?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

is guaido right wing or centrist ?

everything right of bernie is right wing

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

some say you shouldn't drink of your own galactivate secretions but i think that just completes the cycle

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

"closed circuit" of galactivate

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

While others were left wondering what the senator was thinking, Nichael could often hear him shouting, even with his door closed. “Benny!” he’d scream. “Nikey!” “Nikester!” “Get in here!”

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
If you don't think it's a miracle that Galactivate, a mixture of baking soda, salt, and water, can cure excess stomach acidity, then you're crazy!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mariana Horchata posted:

he looks like obama x beto

do not want

what? no?

Please stop. He is a new charter. Do Not STEAL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Pohl posted:

just lol America.

Many such cases.

hillary would back this coup too