Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

that's a correct opinion. RA3 owns bones and while I didn't play C&C as much it was still fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

This guy is a complete rear end in a top hat and his blog is so bad on propaganda it's rated worse than Breitbart and Newsmax.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

RA3 and C&C 3 both had competitive multiplayer that was actually fun, and enjoyable to watch, unlike SCII which is garbage.

MisterFister
Jul 6, 2003

Sticking it to THE MAN, assuming THE MAN is an innocent casual dining restaurant.
Damnit now I want popeyes

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

good post

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

where's "withdrew from Syria"? not a fan of that one Sean?

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I used to love playing Tiberian Sun. Are those games still playable? Without downloading a whole bunch of emulators or whatever nerd poo poo that I don't understand?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

This guy is a complete rear end in a top hat and his blog is so bad on propaganda it's rated worse than Breitbart and Newsmax.

it's very funny to me that bernie, a guy who is inoffensive probably to a fault, is the one that causes so much loving consternation.

am i the only one who remembers bernie purposefully not using the "EMAILS!!!!!" strategy? he actually defended clinton during a debate on live TV. and then he lost, what a cuck.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Baller Ina posted:

where's "withdrew from Syria"? not a fan of that one Sean?

Oh come now we all know trump ain't syrias about that.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I used to love playing Tiberian Sun. Are those games still playable? Without downloading a whole bunch of emulators or whatever nerd poo poo that I don't understand?

i think you can get them on steam, but last time i tried to play RA it was buggy as hell

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Tiberian Dawn, RA1, and TS are all freeware and playable. All five of the pre-Generals games have semi-active multiplayer scenes as well.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ZJemptv/status/1089329881236860928

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

I'm the "counting foreign trips overseas and not making GBS threads your pants in front of world leaders as a smashing trump success story" bullet

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

BAE OF PIGS posted:

EA did release basically all the command n conquers prior to 3 (iirc) as public domain so these are actually somewhat maintained

https://cnc-comm.com/tiberian-sun/downloads/the-game/installer

Hopefully this works

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Calibanibal, butter or mayo for the grilled cheese, or tallow since that's something I have for some reason

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:d2a:

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
fuckin retard lmao

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
I don't know what the multiplayer was like, but blowing poo poo up as the allies with butt rock in the background was :911: as gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSepa672f0s

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
https://twitter.com/TimCushing/status/1089227397378031618

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

why is he so wet?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

big congrats to thurgood marshall for leaving us to grapple with whatever the hell this is

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

meat is murder

Put that saying on a shirt

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

TotalHell posted:

there’s a Popeyes opening near me soon

it’s right next to a Royal Farms and a wings place

congrats

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Add this to the list of trump accomplishments :toot:

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Nice

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AlexanderRjac/status/1089321162017030144

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Plinkey posted:

Calibanibal, butter or mayo for the grilled cheese, or tallow since that's something I have for some reason

tallow is the most annoying

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Gripweed posted:

why is he so wet?

piss

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Nichael posted:

it's very funny to me that bernie, a guy who is inoffensive probably to a fault, is the one that causes so much loving consternation.

am i the only one who remembers bernie purposefully not using the "EMAILS!!!!!" strategy? he actually defended clinton during a debate on live TV. and then he lost, what a cuck.

There were plenty of people who called themselves bernie supporters though who were going through the emails just as much as the chuds. Mostly in facebook groups that I recall.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

my grandpa always told me never to cross a man who keeps tallow on hand

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Dustcat posted:

my grandpa always told me never to cross a man who keeps tallow on hand

Good advice.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

There were plenty of people who called themselves bernie supporters though who were going through the emails just as much as the chuds. Mostly in facebook groups that I recall.

good. bernie should've buttered emails too if it meant winning.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Nichael posted:

Yeah he was all like, im sick and tired of hearing about emails let's talk about policy!

You know, cuase Clinton's policies sucked

Then yeah he lost rip

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Gonna laugh when the news tells me he bread guilty

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sinnesloeschen posted:

this is my rifle, this is my rifle
this one's for fighting, this one's for fighting

this is my rifle, this is my trifle
this ones for fighting
this ones for dessert

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

reignofevil posted:

Gonna laugh when the news tells me he bread guilty

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

this was a 4chan/russia/cambridge analytica initiative and a lot of those people weren't real