Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MockingQuantum

:siren::woop::shittydog: IT'S PUPPY TIME :shittydog::woop::siren:

This is Waffles, and she is now home with my wife and I! She's only peed on the floor twice so far, and she fell asleep on me as soon as we got home. My wife is full of emotions so she told me I had to post this pic here like I was Rafiki displaying Simba for all the antelope and gazelles and giraffes and whatnot

thank you luvcow for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

MockingQuantum posted:

This is Waffles, and she is now home with my wife and I! She's only peed on the floor twice so far, and she fell asleep on me as soon as we got home. My wife is full of emotions so she told me I had to post this pic here like I was Rafiki displaying Simba for all the antelope and gazelles and giraffes and whatnot

Ohhh my god, just like you promised two days ago!
Your wife is very correct, you did have to post it here and you also should post about it more, because we def should see Waffles in her full beauty! :shobon:

alnilam

Waffles owns

Mummy Napkin
Waffles is dope

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

WAFFLES IS PERFECT AND THE ONLY THING WE WILL EVER NEED IN OUR LIVES

SHUT IT DOWN, FOLKS, LIFE IS PERFECT AGAIN

City of Glompton

MockingQuantum posted:

:swoon:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

MockingQuantum

She would fit in well in byob, as she is surprisingly chill for a puppy, especially this particular breed, which usually produces energizer bunny, drunken RC car, vacuum powered chewing machine puppies

xcheopis

That is a darling pup!

xcheopis

I so enjoyed Mr. Emerson's The Rime of the Ancient Mariner that I dug out my copy of his Inferno to re-read. I'd love to see what he could do with Purgatorio; it's my favourite book of the Comedia. Not likely, though.

I've had good luck in general with these sorts of graphic classics.

Goons Are Gifts

MockingQuantum posted:

She would fit in well in byob, as she is surprisingly chill for a puppy, especially this particular breed, which usually produces energizer bunny, drunken RC car, vacuum powered chewing machine puppies

Make her post! We need her in here.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Make her post! We need her in here.

but she's not old enough; what if someone does a cuss

Goons Are Gifts

Also also, it is Sunday which means I can legally wish you all a happy Sunday!

Sundays usually are chill which makes them perfect for byob, even though Saturdays tend to be a bit more chill, but that can vary.
This Sunday is a special Sunday because it's the last Sunday in January, so we can slowly say goodbye to the first month of the year and recap how chill this is going so far.

I'm out of coffee because I was too high to buy some yesterday (but still posted in byob atleast) so this is going to be a very tough morning, but I can make it.

I wish you all a great day and lots of chills! Enjoy whatever you are up to and feel free to share you story what your Sunday will be like. :sotw:

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

but she's not old enough; what if someone does a cuss

We just make a special welcome waffles thread with all the good stuff she can see. It's byob, we are all chill here, I'm sure it'll be amazing for both her and us. :byob1:

Scaly Haylie

i slept too much and now i have a sore throat :smith:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

MockingQuantum posted:

:swoon:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

when i was really little and watching pbs and they said "this program is brought to you by..." I used to think they were saying"brocktyu by" and anyways wondered what it meant

ty manifisto

Scaly Haylie

Lizard Wizard posted:

i slept too much and now i have a sore throat :smith:

good news, green tea and weed helped

Papa Was A Video Toaster

MockingQuantum posted:

re: D&D, I have a regular group that I'm DM'ing, for the first time in years, and it's so dang much fun.

though we assert we play D&D&D&D&D: Dungeons and Dragons and Ducks and Drive-ins and Dives. I keep threatening to make them fight a Dread Fieri

You can borrow my source book if you need to

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I have a headache today.

Its also too hot to eat, but I am hungry.

I am going to take a shower, go out to get some paracetamol and Coke light, see if I can find some easily disgestible snacks, then come home and do my laundry.

Goons Are Gifts

Feel better Mr Fish! Have a chill day

Manifisto

:siren::frogsiren: ATTENTION THE HOT DOG THREAD IS INTERACTIVE REPEAT THE HOT DOG THREAD IS INTERACTIVE THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE GO GO GO :frogsiren::siren:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

:siren::frogsiren: ATTENTION THE HOT DOG THREAD IS INTERACTIVE REPEAT THE HOT DOG THREAD IS INTERACTIVE THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE GO GO GO :frogsiren::siren:

:siren::siren::siren:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

I could really use a hot dog right now. This Sunday has gone really weird so far.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jaded Burnout

Go Hogge Wiled!

Goons Are Gifts

I am very late today, as I had a really terrible night.

However, I still wish you all a super nice and chill Monday that goes better than mine and doesn't take too much energy from you. Mondays can be very challenging.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

However, I still wish you all a super nice and chill Monday that goes better than mine and doesn't take too much energy from you. Mondays can be very challenging.

I must say this posting persona is probably my favorite as it's extremely chill.

Byobuddha

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Goons Are Great posted:

I'm sorry your Sunday night was ungood. Wanna talk about it?

Goons Are Gifts

I don't want to ruin any good mood by spreading bad mood, but actually it is okay by now!

I had the most terrible nightmares in months and since my brain was half asleep I couldn't handle it properly and actually was too scared to close my eyes for a while until I fully woke up.
Then it took me a while to get through the night and it was a very unstable sleep in general and bad emotions came up. It was not pleasant, but then sun rose and shooed the bad dreams away and I could sleep properly.

I spent the day doing chill things and remembering that nightmares are only mean because you can't ignore them and you can't try to chill them away. But now while awake I could do that and I'm actually feeling fine by now!
Even could get some work done and also am enjoying lovely pasta right now that I ordered.

So this challenging Monday turned into being all okay, as I'm now eating and chilling.
How did your Monday go?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

MockingQuantum posted:

Pls post more waffles, thank

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

I don't want to ruin any good mood by spreading bad mood, but actually it is okay by now!

I had the most terrible nightmares in months and since my brain was half asleep I couldn't handle it properly and actually was too scared to close my eyes for a while until I fully woke up.
Then it took me a while to get through the night and it was a very unstable sleep in general and bad emotions came up. It was not pleasant, but then sun rose and shooed the bad dreams away and I could sleep properly.

I spent the day doing chill things and remembering that nightmares are only mean because you can't ignore them and you can't try to chill them away. But now while awake I could do that and I'm actually feeling fine by now!
Even could get some work done and also am enjoying lovely pasta right now that I ordered.

So this challenging Monday turned into being all okay, as I'm now eating and chilling.
How did your Monday go?

I'm sorry your brain weasels were hyperactive last night. I'm in hopes your day was truly better! And your noods are hot!

MockingQuantum

hamjobs posted:

Pls post more waffles, thank

MockingWife has some really good ones, I will post them when I get out of bed. I'm sick today because I've been sleeping poorly due to lil Waffles. Not that she's waking us up a bunch, she's actually quite chill and a pretty good sleeper, but I lay awake worrying about her anyway and wondering what if she doesn't like me

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

MockingQuantum posted:

MockingWife has some really good ones, I will post them when I get out of bed. I'm sick today because I've been sleeping poorly due to lil Waffles. Not that she's waking us up a bunch, she's actually quite chill and a pretty good sleeper, but I lay awake worrying about her anyway and wondering what if she doesn't like me

Maybe you should try acting cool around her, like wear sunglasses a lot and order a Soy Flat White and tip really well and stuff and maybe she'll want to go out with you

Jaded Burnout

chicks dog confidence

bare bottom pancakes

Goons Are Great posted:

How did your Monday go?

I'm glad you were eventually able to sleep. I'm continuing to go through my insomnia -> hypersomnia phases, so I've spent most of today asleep. About to go get a sandwich or something, see if that will wake me up.

Just found out that Viz just released an app to read manga, and it has all the ones I'm interested in, so at least there's something good about this Monday for me.

bare bottom pancakes

Jaded Burnout posted:

chicks dog confidence

:shittypop: :petdog:

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

I'm sorry your brain weasels were hyperactive last night. I'm in hopes your day was truly better! And your noods are hot!

My day was surprisingly excellent actually!Needed some time to get started, but it was super chill in the end. Thankfully byob helped me staying chill

bare bottom pancakes posted:

I'm glad you were eventually able to sleep. I'm continuing to go through my insomnia -> hypersomnia phases, so I've spent most of today asleep. About to go get a sandwich or something, see if that will wake me up.

Just found out that Viz just released an app to read manga, and it has all the ones I'm interested in, so at least there's something good about this Monday for me.

That sounds like a very difficult time, I can only imagine how this must be for you.

Stay safe and stay chill, things will be amazing after all, I'm sure!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great is the new byob mascot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:siren: CUTE DOG ALERT :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I went to the beach today, walked around for two hours. Then I came home, and right now I am listening to one of those "Lofi chill beats" channels on YouTube.

The beach is 90 minutes from my city. I only spent a few hours there, then came back home. The entire trip was me leaving the house a little bit before 1 and coming home a little after 8. Its not exactly a gigantic adventure, but its telling how little bit of a new and different environment (even though it is not that different) is able to kind of untemplate my brain. Or retemplate my brain. Its just enough to make the world around me seem new and interesting.