Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol those adderall eyes

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

what's that mark on his hand sac

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Flavius Aetass posted:

That was his "IV Drip". Remember the bandage a week or so back?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
are beautiful president

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

THIS is the president

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Pooky posted:

That was his "IV Drip". Remember the bandage a week or so back?

piss straight to the vein???

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
i love the presidents panties

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Flavius Aetass posted:

thats where barron bit him the other week

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

but i'm gross and disgusting if i eat 60 chicken mcnuggets in one sitting :mad:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

cumshitter posted:

i was listening ot the new episode of chapo while doing laundry drunk and yeah they were dunking on wilbur ross and his marie antoinette "why dont they just get loans" thing

i kind of feel like an even dumber statement he made has been glossed over by chapo and the entire media: he also described federal workers lack of funds as a "liquidity crisis"

liquidity is a quality of an investment. you can boil it down to: how quickly can i convert X asset into Y amount of cash

stocks with large trading volumes in the S&P 500 like target or wal-mart can be easily sold. you sell and money goes into your account 2 business days after a trade. realty has value that is stable and doesnt move quickly but you cant convert it to cash quickly

like take this scene from the accountant where the guy has his get out investments sorted by liquidity: cash, hard metals, esoteric items like Superman #1 comics. all of them have value, but are sorted by how liquid they are from most to least

i know its a minor point but when a dipshit like wilbur ross describes your poverty as a "liquidity problem" it means he is so divorced from your reality that he assumes baseline federal employment wages mean you have money tied up in poo poo but you just cant access it quickly. like a dumber version of sovcits writing checks against the $2.5 million in cash against their false corporate personhood

soo

what you're saying is hang all bankers?

:hmmyes:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

FAUXTON posted:

Lol so much of what rich people do for tax and secrecy purposes is considered reportable suspicious activity under anti money laundering bank regs, and banks are required to report it to the feds.

Feds proceed to never look into a rich motherfucker's life until some poo poo goes down and then most of the time they aren't willing to throw the book at them on all the crimes. When they are, it ends up looking like Paul Manafort. His crimes per hour rate is not substantially higher than the average millionaire, it's just that there was an effort to properly prosecute him.

is there a secret itchy spot that makes the feds bite down on what's probably clear, clean wins?

preferably other than "foreign influence in the presidential election". that's kinda played out.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

thats where barron bit him the other week

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Xaris posted:

wait did i miss that pixel analysis somewhere

i am just talkin about this

mobby_6kl posted:

You can tell from the pixels.

It's real.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/tombrokaw/status/1089732828244385792

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

cumshitter posted:

i see in infrared so i can see the predator dick hes sucking in these gifs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXjfvx-k1Ms

e: pretend he said "dick around" and the dude was suckin his dick

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

MODS

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

what the gently caress is wrong with old people

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lorn Wayne posted:

soo

what you're saying is hang all bankers?

:hmmyes:

yes, including myself.

i dont work in banking but the distinction is not importnat. the important thing is that i give you my login credentials so you cna find the addresses for more rich people

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

the poopetmaster

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tom brokaw poopin his diaper

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
just please toss me out a window instead of hanging me. let me have the dignity of a financier's death

i know im not in the strongest bargaining position but hear my compromise: hang me from a window

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
It seems like the campaign is going well
https://twitter.com/baxbooksdeux/status/1089693402659119104?s=19

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/priaribi/status/1089781134227984384

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

*rolls up on a child's tricycle tilted over on two wheels*

beep beep thread gently caress trump eh

*transformers the tricycle into a giant VTOL jet, crushing my body into a red smear* woosh

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

president space marine

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

cumshitter posted:

yes, including myself.

i dont work in banking but the distinction is not importnat. the important thing is that i give you my login credentials so you cna find the addresses for more rich people

*types 'cumshitter'* ok whats the password

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Rah! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXjfvx-k1Ms

e: pretend he said "dick around" and the dude was suckin his dick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk8qcGOtBFw

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

beto sex cramp posted:

*types 'cumshitter'* ok whats the password

i dont know beat up the IT guy until he tells you. he demanded that i reset my password 30+ times a day because he is a cruel and capricious slave driver

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

crazy cloud posted:

ah yeah poo poo.

yeah i'm sure someone with expertise in video manipulation and duplication techniques and typical downsampling artifact manipuatin, hiring interior designer coming up with a set that required at least visit + rental of the suite to the ritz-carlson with detailed measurements and photos and contractors to build it, hiring a trump look-a-like actor with the mannerisms and fat and lovely hair and skin almost to a tee, and hiring prostitutes. all costing a minimum of like $100k just to make a 10 second video to post in a 4chan thread that was promptly deleted and disappeared into the void instead of spreading it around everywhere for maximum-getting-moneys-worth-value. definitely a fake folks

i totally believe someone spent $100k making a fake piss tape all to make a few handful of extremely-onliners who even know+care about pisstape look like total suckers once they reveal it's a fake. gotchu losers!!

Xaris has issued a correction as of 08:18 on Jan 28, 2019

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Xaris posted:

ah yeah poo poo.

yeah i'm sure someone with expertise in video manipulation and duplication techniques and typical downsampling artifact manipuatin, hiring interior designer coming up with a set that required at least visit + rental of the suite to the ritz-carlson with detailed measurements and photos and contractors to build it, hiring a trump look-a-like actor with the mannerisms and fat and lovely hair and skin almost to a tee, and hiring prostitutes. all costing a minimum of like $100k just to make a 10 second video to post in a 4chan thread that was promptly deleted and disappeared into the void instead of spreading it around everywhere for maximum-getting-moneys-worth-value. definitely a fake folks

the piss tape is real :pisstape:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

ah yeah poo poo.

It's going to be a viral ad for Febreze

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
CTO: Good job, Cumshitter. You got us all killed.

me: no, i got you killed.

*scissor pinces the CTO's neck as the baseboard drops out of the gallows, does a back flip out of my noose and jumps on a waiting horse with my hands tied behind my back*

"Reset my password in hell biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
slurry

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

https://twitter.com/shankeracom/status/1089781496355860480?s=20

i am now anti bernie bro

fosborb